starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Hi. Well I gave up and tested early because I saw a test and couldn't help it. Amazingly, a BFP came up straight away! Not too faint either so may have got my dates slightly wrong. Good luck all of you. I'll keep logging on to see how you are all doing :) Good luck to you all!

OMG Maria!! I am so so pleased for you :) You must be so excited!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower: x

Can i join too please :)
I am 29 on the verge of 30, i am on cd47 and have been ttc with my fella for 4-5 months. I am testing 9th march

:dust::dust:

Hi Paula! Welcome to the thread :) I take it you have long cycles when you are on CD47? I'm on CD50 now, wish something would happen with me lol x

Thankyou, yes i have really long cycles but it comes with pcos :( So my cycles were on the 44cd but its decided to hiccup again n play games :wacko:
Have you always had long cycles, and how many dpo are you?

xx

No I don't usually have long cycles, usually 28 to 30 days but my AF has decided to play hide and seek! Can't believe i'm on CD50 with no signs of AF or anything. Keep getting BFN's though so maybe I didn't ovulate last month, who knows! Hope it's good news for us both this month! :flower: x

Hi. Well I gave up and tested early because I saw a test and couldn't help it. Amazingly, a BFP came up straight away! Not too faint either so may have got my dates slightly wrong. Good luck all of you. I'll keep logging on to see how you are all doing :) Good luck to you all!

Omg Maria! Congratulations! Have you told Iain yet? Well I am hopeful for next week as well but holding off testing for now! I am so pleased for you hun x x x

Major congrats!! :happydance:

Huge Congrat's Maria, that is great news x

[/QUOTE]

No I don't usually have long cycles, usually 28 to 30 days but my AF has decided to play hide and seek! Can't believe i'm on CD50 with no signs of AF or anything. Keep getting BFN's though so maybe I didn't ovulate last month, who knows! Hope it's good news for us both this month! :flower: x[/QUOTE]

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for us :dust: I took a frer and got a bfn :cry: i havent got a clue when and if i Ov ff keeps changing the dates too....sooooo god knows!!! :shrug: haha. Only time will tell i suppose. Bring on the :bfp:
xx

Huge congratulations. You must be very excited!!!!

Congratulations hun :happydance:

xx

awh im pulling my hair out trying not to test!!!!!!!!! arhhhhhhhhh

Don't know how you've managed not to test yet babygirl, I'd of gone crazy and tested by now so kudos to you!! FX'd that when you do you get a BFP though!

As for me I did my FR fertility test this morning and I got a pretty good result. The line is supposed to be lighter than the control line for good FSH levels and similar or darker than the control line for high FSH levels and mine came back about half as dark as the control line so I think my FSH levels are ok! The test also said drugs like clomid and such can mess up the results if taken within the last 90 days and I took soy iso's (nature's clomid) last cycle so that could've interfered a little as well but I'm not sure. Anyway here are pics of the test (bad quality from phone sry) if anyone is interested :).

Attachments

• CD 3 FRFT 2.jpg
    CD 3 FRFT 2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CD 3 FRFT 3.jpg
    CD 3 FRFT 3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
the :witch: got me again at cd16 so i dont know when i will actually be testing

Hey Maria, :happydance: Awe congratz hunni.. hope you have a smooth preg and all is well:hugs:

Hi All newbies, wishing you all BFP 2011 :happydance:

Hi wendy hunni, been a little busy so had a lots of catching up to down on OBND.. Hope your well.. i see nothing has changed for you, omg now i would be going mad... FXd for you and hope it is a bean in there and your levels are just low..

As for me i'm ok my cycle is daft agn, CD1 Med Flow CD2 med Flow Cd3 Nearly Nothing.. Well i'm putting it down to the PCOS as its not normal for me..

I'm looking forward to my FS on 3RD May.. fx it all goes well..
Please come over to OBND the Ladies are all lovely.. we can all track together..

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/499223-out-but-not-down-team-2011-whos-us.html

How is disha? I hope she is well... How are you babygirl?:hugs:

hello ladies.. sry i havent logged in.. my internet connection was down.. hope you all are doing great..
Maria.. congrats for your BFP.

ladies.. i think what i have got is a BFP... but am concerned .. am not having any symptoms yet.. i have missed my period.. , having sore boobs (making me uncomfortable while sleeping).. and feel sleepy in AM and sitting like an owl till 1 or 2 am in night.

but am missing nausea! or is it too early..?

hello ladies.. sry i havent logged in.. my internet connection was down.. hope you all are doing great..
Maria.. congrats for your BFP.

ladies.. i think what i have got is a BFP... but am concerned .. am not having any symptoms yet.. i have missed my period.. , having sore boobs (making me uncomfortable while sleeping).. and feel sleepy in AM and sitting like an owl till 1 or 2 am in night.

but am missing nausea! or is it too early..?

Hey Disha Glad to hear BFP Congratz.. Awe i never got Morning sickness at all with my son.. the only symptons i had was 8-9 weeks, peeing more, metallic taste in my mouth, sore boobs. and light cramping.. everyone is different hun..

oh dnt forget the not being able to stay awake in the 1st tri.. all i wanted to do was sleep..

Congrats on your BFP! It very well could be to early to have any symptoms, stay positive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->