starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Aww Lea hun sorry the witch got you :( If I could kick her arse I would! :haha: Well as selfish as it sounds i'm glad you'll still be sticking around with me for another month :) & I know! Techinally CD50 now! WTF!! lol.

Hey Bassit! Do you have twins in the family? There's twins on my hubby's side! Eek!! Saying that I think twins would be lovely, saves going through two separate labours x

Thanks ladies, I know we'll all be getting our BFP's very soon, no doubt about it, I'm going to try to relax more this cycle anyway, LOL ya right but I thought so.

Aww Lea hun sorry the witch got you :( If I could kick her arse I would! :haha: Well as selfish as it sounds i'm glad you'll still be sticking around with me for another month :) & I know! Techinally CD50 now! WTF!! lol.

Hey Bassit! Do you have twins in the family? There's twins on my hubby's side! Eek!! Saying that I think twins would be lovely, saves going through two separate labours x

So would i hun lol, she don't half put us ladies through so painful moments..
I was sorry when she came, was really snappy at OH, but ya kno what i'm really ready for this cycle now. I have my OPKs ready & Preg Test Too.. Nothing but PMA all the way.. CD50 She betta take a holiday n allow ur BFP to show.. Wateva tho hun, were in it to win it lol :baby::baby::baby: all the way for us..:hugs:

Hey bassit25, Glad your well.. you go girl PMA all the way for that BFP with twins lol.. U wait for one and two come along..
2 dreams hey, well the 3rd wont be a dream will it hun.. Its you with 2 little beans nice summer preg... :dust::dust: 2 sets of it for ya :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I know we'll all be getting our BFP's very soon, no doubt about it, I'm going to try to relax more this cycle anyway, LOL ya right but I thought so.

hey girl.. i'm with you on this one i'm CD2 now its like 1am so yah cd2.. BFP for us or what this month???? PMA yeh defo..

hey girl.. i'm with you on this one i'm CD2 now its like 1am so yah cd2.. BFP for us or what this month???? PMA yeh defo..

PMA PMA PMA, yes definately getting a BFP this cycle!!:thumbup:

Can I please also join? Came off the pill in November 2010. Hubby and I are trying for baby number two. Only just started tracking my cycle the past 2 months and only realised I have a 33 - 34 day cycle since coming off the pill. :witch: is due to visit tomorrow or the next day but am really hopinh it doesn't as was very good keeping track this month.

Baby :dust: to all.

Welcome to the thread MrsCKO! Of course you are welcome to join, the more the merrier :) How thing's today? Has AF arrived? Fingers crossed it hasn't! I came off the pill in August and my cycles started off good at 28 days for first two cycles but after that they have gone on a bit longer so i'm not sure if the same will happen for you. Hopefully not though cause it's much easier when you know when to expect AF! Good luck :) x

Thank you very much! Things today are good. I am due for af today or tomorrow but still no sign or "feeling* - usually I know a few days in advance if I am going to get it. So if no sign I will test on Friday! :happydance:

Sorry angelgirl and Lea :hugs: the :witch: sucks!! Praying for a great month ahead for both of you!

Disha: Congrats!!!! looks like a BFP to me :happydance:

MrsCKO: fingers crossed for you!! Hope AF doesn't show her ugly face!

FF showed I o'd on CD 12 :wacko: thats way early for me, if i don't O on time (cd13) then I O later so i'm quit confused. i just played around my chart a bit and will wait to see whether i do ovulate today or tomorrow. i usually get strong O pain so i know for sure. if not i'll just let FF determine.

Morning ladies! (or afternoon lol) Hope the ugly witch stays away Mrs CKO, keep us posted! Still nothing happening with me, just thought I would check in and see how you were all doing :) x

Can i join too please :)
I am 29 on the verge of 30, i am on cd47 and have been ttc with my fella for 4-5 months. I am testing 9th march

:dust::dust:

I am 29 on the verge of 30, i am on cd47 and have been ttc with my fella for 4-5 months. I am testing 9th march

Hi Paula! Welcome to the thread :) I take it you have long cycles when you are on CD47? I'm on CD50 now, wish something would happen with me lol x

Hello ladies how are you all today? I'm actually pretty excited about starting this cycle with the CBFM knowing my cycles now and I get to poas tomorrow to test my FSH levels to determine my ovarian reserve and I have my FX'd I get good results! It'll be the only time I hope to see the window stark white lol.

Hi ladies,

I am really excited today! Feeling a bit different and hoping it is good news next week :happydance: Hope all you ladies are thinking positive :baby:

i have been doing prengnancy tests but im only but 8dpo an :bfn: i didnt do one today did an opk today and not even a second line think i will wait till saturday to do another test! i was on facebook and one of the lil fortune tellers came up and it said sophie u and ur boyfriend will have a new arrival on a saturday hahahaha how mad is that!

:dust:

i have been doing prengnancy tests but im only but 8dpo an :bfn: i didnt do one today did an opk today and not even a second line think i will wait till saturday to do another test! i was on facebook and one of the lil fortune tellers came up and it said sophie u and ur boyfriend will have a new arrival on a saturday hahahaha how mad is that!

fx for you x x :hugs:

yes on both sides i had to have hornmone treat ment as i over ovulate to slow them down but either way just wanting my bfp this month good luck

Hi ladies, just thought i'd touch base with everyone, how is everyone feeling, sorry to hear some of you got caught by the:witch: FX'd for the coming cycle!

I am still getting negatives on OPK's, thought i might have ovulated early as i was getting positive's over the week-end, had some CM today which i got very excited about (as i never really have some), so am going to DTD tonight (although DH is feeling rotten (flu)...)

Hi Paula! Welcome to the thread :) I take it you have long cycles when you are on CD47? I'm on CD50 now, wish something would happen with me lol x

Thankyou, yes i have really long cycles but it comes with pcos :( So my cycles were on the 44cd but its decided to hiccup again n play games :wacko:
Have you always had long cycles, and how many dpo are you?

xx

oo FX'd hun that you get a BFP this cycle!

Hi. Well I gave up and tested early because I saw a test and couldn't help it. Amazingly, a BFP came up straight away! Not too faint either so may have got my dates slightly wrong. Good luck all of you. I'll keep logging on to see how you are all doing :) Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->