starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

i am so sorry for both ur losses use are two lovely ladies i really really hope u get ur :bfp: soon!!!!!

I'm 26 just now, will be 27 in May. Thanks Sophie, it's unbelievable that my Dad's lost two wives at the age of 47. I really can't wait to give him a grandchild x

Dont feel silly.. if you was 15 then maybe lol.. i know what you mean about the coil, my aunties got stuck and broke inside her, how the hell that happened only god knows.. i'd bloody sue...
pelvic inflammotary disease/endometritis, if i'm correct is an infection in the vagina or cervix that has spread to the reproductive organs higher up. If you develop salpingitis, the lining of the fallopian tubes swells and the already narrow canals become even narrower. This means that fertilised eggs may not be able to move along them normally, increasing the risk of ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy that occurs outside of the womb) and infertility.

If i was you hunni i would wait and get the all clear from them. as for Strep B
thats is a common type of the streptococcus bacterium which lives in the body without the carrier knowing. Approximately a third of men and women carry GBS in their intestines and a quarter of women carry it in their vagina. GBS is the UK’s most common cause of life threatening infections in newborn babies.... what are the docs saying about these hunni?

endo is where when u have a period some of the blood goes backwards up thru ur fallopian tubes and can block ur tubes and can cause ur tubes to tangle ect and pid is where ur pelvis is infected but i dunno what happens, both can leave u infertile, i have never heard of salpingitis have to look that up hun. basicly they have no clue! they wanna do a dye test but the dye will not tell me if i have endo. the only time i don't have pain during sex is when i am ovulating and after ovulation for a while its mad! the strep b they gave me anti biotics for but they said it will come back, but strep b can cause endo, so i have heard but i dunno! im terrified i can't have kids, i know it's terrible but would love to go to a dco and pretend im trying longer so they take me serious i know that sounds silly but im just so down and i want answers and help, why can everyone else around my age get pregnant but me. my OH is going to his doc on wednesday should he just tell the doc bout whats going on and ask for an SA???
Hun you have a chat with your doc, and if you have been having unprotected :sex: for more than a yr with your OH and not conceived the thats classed as 1 year.. just tell them how you feel and ask if they can refer you to be checked out.. its your body and you want answers.. they will refer you once you have been referred they will check your womb, tubes, ovaries.. tell them about your cycles.. thats the best place to start...

I'm 26 just now, will be 27 in May. Thanks Sophie, it's unbelievable that my Dad's lost two wives at the age of 47. I really can't wait to give him a grandchild x

so we are similar.. i'm 26 now and 27 in april, 29th... wow we are similar

i am so sorry for both ur losses use are two lovely ladies i really really hope u get ur :bfp: soon!!!!!

thx sophie... Your time will come hun, it really will. what ever the problem is the docs can help.. whether it is ov probs they will help, anything else they will find and help.. doc are amazing today, they can do soooo much to help.. we are so lucky were not in a 3rd world country where we get nothing..

did either of you watch that programme about the midwife from teh uk going over to africa i think it was... omg!!!

I knew we had a connection Lea! It's why we hit it off right away :haha:

Well girls I better get to sleep for work in the morning, will no doubt talk to you both at some point tomorrow though :flower: Nitey nite x

yeah i just hope they an do something and i hope my partners semen analysis is ok, if he goes the doc will they do a semen analysis straight away???

so true Wendy:hugs:... Awe i will speak to you tomoz hun... Nyt Nyt hun..:flower:

No sophie, i don't so social Networking sites... don't like them... As for SA i think they will refer him, he will have to do the deed them make sure they get it in a certain time.. my OH has to have another...

is it expensive hun do u know???? my OH i gonna go to his doctor and tell him we have been trying to get pregnant for a good few months and nothing is happening and he wants to be checked at least if i know he is ok i then can ask the hospital to take me more seriously!

Sophie i feel your pain hunni... My sister txd me the other day to say she was preg with no4 the youngest was born last march.. some people get preg so easy.. one of my other sisters has 6 kids, she coughed and got caught.. and shes still stick thin and looks like she never had a kid in her life.... tramps, druggies have babies at the drop of a hat. it does anger you but you have the stay positive bcos its not good for your body.. stress can stop you conceiving too.. try not to let it stress you too much..

is it expensive hun do u know???? my OH i gonna go to his doctor and tell him we have been trying to get pregnant for a good few months and nothing is happening and he wants to be checked at least if i know he is ok i then can ask the hospital to take me more seriously!

I'm not sure to be honest.. do you not have NHS exemption? how long have you been with OH and not been protected?

since october i only got the coil out october so since then and my doc knows about that! awh i have free medical care but my OH never applied for it cos he silly!

since october i only got the coil out october so since then and my doc knows about that! awh i have free medical care but my OH never applied for it cos he silly!

Doc may ask u to keep trying.. a few months is not really that long.. Stil ask tho, it's worth a try.. Nyt hun

Sorry AF got you babygirl, FX'd for this cycle! Sorry I haven't posted or read much lately ladies been really busy this weekend and I guess it's a good thing to take my mind off of TTC every now and then, going to try to relax as much as possible this cycle I think so much stress is just making it harder. My CBFM asked for a stick today and I got a low (expected) so I'm hoping I'll get a peak in a little over a week (CD 14 or 15). Hope you ladies are doing well and that those of you going to see FS get the results you want from them!

hello ladies how is everyone sorry not added much been real busy last few dats as you say angelgirl canty be bad keeps your mid off things well just wanted to say hi and how is everone getting on x x

Hi ladies! Hope we are all well :) I'm still plodding along, CD55 for me today. Have got an appointment with the doctor on Friday to try and see what is going on. Hopefully she will be able to understand my weird cycles! x

hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Im still waiting to ov. my :witch: has either stopped or im just gonna spot lol. well i guess that it wont be heavy cause only 14 before this af i bleed lol oh well. my temps have this going down pattern i dont know what that means, they are going down in this weird pattern anyway im gonna start my opk today and only do it once a day till it start to get darker lol wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->