starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Well af came this morning for me, not happy but time for positive thinking for this month! Good luck to all you ladies and sorry to hear about your losses. It's nice to see so many people of similar ages on here going through the same thing x

I'm new here but I'd like to join too. I'm 25, DH is 28. We have 3 kids and this is our first cycle trying since our last child. I dunno if I'm definitely not pregnant yet as I had not gotten a period and I'm 9 days late but I have a sonogram on the 9th so I'll find out then. Anyway, I guess you can put me down as testing the 9th and question mark till I know for sure lol.

well girls i got a bfn for november baby so i know it sounds stupid but i have tried so hard and lost two of my babies and havent got pg since the last mc so im not trying anymore ill just let what happens happen but i hope all of you finally get your bfp and have a healthy happy pregnancy but as for me im out im going to start working nights so me and my husband wont be around each other that much he works 7a-7p and im going to work 7p-7a so one of us can be with the baby at all times good luck to you all hope everything turns out for the greatest ill still get on here to see which lucky ones gets bfp for which months good luck thank all of yall::thumbup:

well girls i got a bfn for november baby so i know it sounds stupid but i have tried so hard and lost two of my babies and havent got pg since the last mc so im not trying anymore ill just let what happens happen but i hope all of you finally get your bfp and have a healthy happy pregnancy but as for me im out im going to start working nights so me and my husband wont be around each other that much he works 7a-7p and im going to work 7p-7a so one of us can be with the baby at all times good luck to you all hope everything turns out for the greatest ill still get on here to see which lucky ones gets bfp for which months good luck thank all of yall::thumbup:

Sorry to hear this hun. big :hugs: coming your way x x x

Hey hopenfaith, so sorry to hear about your losses hun, I think a break might do you the world of good and you just never know, the amount of people that get preggers once they relax a bit is unreal! Wishing you lots of luck :flower: x

Well af came this morning for me, not happy but time for positive thinking for this month! Good luck to all you ladies and sorry to hear about your losses. It's nice to see so many people of similar ages on here going through the same thing x

Hey Pinky! Sorry the wicked witch got you but i'm loving the positive attitude :) Hope this will be the month for both of us :flower: x

I'm new here but I'd like to join too. I'm 25, DH is 28. We have 3 kids and this is our first cycle trying since our last child. I dunno if I'm definitely not pregnant yet as I had not gotten a period and I'm 9 days late but I have a sonogram on the 9th so I'll find out then. Anyway, I guess you can put me down as testing the 9th and question mark till I know for sure lol.

Welcome aboard FertilMertile (what a name! lol) Good luck for the sonogram tomorrow, you will have to keep us posted!! I'm very late too, got a doctors appointment on Friday to try and figure out what's going on, hope it's good news for us both :flower: x

Hi all other ladies! How are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been able to reply to every post i'm sneaking on at work so best sneak back off again before i'm caught lol. Hope everyone's well! Anyone testing this week? x

Dear wendyJ,
I'm sorry to hear about your losses but I do believe that sometimes when we take a "break" then it actually does happen. i do know that the obsession is escalated by temping and this site (haha) because you are so focused on it!! Good luck and KIT:flower::hugs:

i am currently now 5 or 6 dpo and am very antsy about this month because it is the first time i used preseed. Has anyone else used it?? I also just want to be pregnant soooo bad. I think it brings out the best in me somehow. But I also believe that everything happens for a reason. Anyway, Just looking for some encouragement....when do you guys recommend testing??
xx,
Viola

Dear wendyJ,
I'm sorry to hear about your losses but I do believe that sometimes when we take a "break" then it actually does happen. i do know that the obsession is escalated by temping and this site (haha) because you are so focused on it!! Good luck and KIT:flower::hugs:

i am currently now 5 or 6 dpo and am very antsy about this month because it is the first time i used preseed. Has anyone else used it?? I also just want to be pregnant soooo bad. I think it brings out the best in me somehow. But I also believe that everything happens for a reason. Anyway, Just looking for some encouragement....when do you guys recommend testing??
xx,
Viola

Hi Viola! Nice to hear from you again :flower:

I use conceive plus which is pretty much the same as preseed, I like it! It hasn't helped me conceive straight away or anything but I think anything that helps is worth a go! When is your AF due? I would test as close to that date as you can (it's so hard when you're in the tww not to test earlier!) but that way you would get a good positive and not waste any money on tests being used too early. Will keep everything crossed for you! x

I am due Feb. 16 (on average) but i have been getting af a day or so early the past two months!! i am TERRIBLE at waiting to POAS but i will try to take your advice. Thanks:winkwink:

Hello Ladies..

I'm sorry to hear about losses and Af.. Things happen for a reason, sometime as cruel as it is.. You really have to try and rise above it and Keep that PMA..
Hey viola.. hope your well and keeping that PMA, 2ww is the hardest cos you cannot do anymore than you already have, stay relaxed and enjoy time with your OH..

Wendy the best lady on this tread by far, We can always rely on Wendy for great support, comfort and just a good old chat....she great.. hope your well today hunni.. Not long now till Friday, then hopefully you get some answers..

thank all of yall that wrote me back and viola just try and wait till af is due like they said it wastes alot of money if you dont believe i have done that for 10 months in a row cause i couldnt wait and wendy i especially thank you i hope you get all the answers you want xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thank you Lea & hopenfaith, you's had me filling up there! :cry: I love our little community of friends on here, a little bit of support can go such a long way and I truly hope each and everyone of us gets our BFP! :flower: x

Aww thank you Lea & hopenfaith, you's had me filling up there! :cry: I love our little community of friends on here, a little bit of support can go such a long way and I truly hope each and everyone of us gets our BFP! :flower: x

I completely agree. I love this site for the understanding people on it. When I first started trying none of my friends are baby people and had no one to talk to. It was only when I found this website that things became clearer and I didnt feel silly for mentioning things.

I am going to everything possible for this month but also relax through it so I dont stress out. So, this weekend I am enjoying myself with some friends and having a few drinks and then crack on from there.

Hopefully tomorrow my pre-seed will come in the post and I will be able to start this month with that and also have a soup recipe that helped a few people I know conceive. Vitamins are being taken, honey is in tea etc etc.

Here is to April ladies.... the month for winners lol :wine:

I am with you Emma! I've got a 30th party on Friday and intend on having a few blue wkds and a boogie with some friends! :happydance: I haven't drunk any alcohol since my wedding in August cause I always think am I preggers? But I never am and am sick of it ruining my life so until i actually know I am i'm going to stop putting my life on hold! :thumbup:

I use conceive plus which is pretty much the same as pre-seed and it's fab! I'm going to continue using it, take my folic acid, :sex: every couple of nights and keep my legs in the air afterwards :haha: The things we do! But i'm not going to start temping or anything cause that would just stress me out! I've got my CBFM but can't use it again until AF shows so it's sitting feeling neglicted at the moment. What is the soup you are going to try? Sounds interesting! x

i love the fact that we can all share our private functions random bed activities and styles and not think anything of it wishing everyone the hope and dreams we all aiming for good luck girlies we are all behind u all x x

awe your welcome hunni.. Me too i love it here, my OH just said to me, you live in that forum lol.. I couldnt see myself talking to my friends about any of this.. here you feel free to speak your mind..

I am with you Emma! I've got a 30th party on Friday and intend on having a few blue wkds and a boogie with some friends! :happydance: I haven't drunk any alcohol since my wedding in August cause I always think am I preggers? But I never am and am sick of it ruining my life so until i actually know I am i'm going to stop putting my life on hold! :thumbup:

I use conceive plus which is pretty much the same as pre-seed and it's fab! I'm going to continue using it, take my folic acid, :sex: every couple of nights and keep my legs in the air afterwards :haha: The things we do! But i'm not going to start temping or anything cause that would just stress me out! I've got my CBFM but can't use it again until AF shows so it's sitting feeling neglicted at the moment. What is the soup you are going to try? Sounds interesting! x

I agree Wendy. The week of af, I let my hair down and relax. I decided on the pre-seed last week to see if it helps. I think the legs in the air is the funniest thing lol. No I am not going to temp or anything as I will become obsessed with it.

The soup I am not quite sure of what is in it but I know a few people who have used it and fell pregnant. My sister in law decided to use it second time round when she couldn't conceive and decided to lose a bit of weight. First month on the soup she found out she was pregnant again. Only time will tell if it works for me when I get the recipe

X x x

Well fingers crossed Emma! It it does you can start a new business selling the recipe on :haha: x

:wave: Lea! I'm the same! I try and check when I get up, then at lunch, then ater work (and sometimes at work lol) then a few times at nite! Major obsession. Suprised my poor hubby doesn't feel neglected :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->