starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

awe bless Hubby... I'm sure he would let you know if he did lol.. If i went on here when i got up, i wouldn't come off.. So i try and stay clear... easy said than done!

Staying Positive

Stay positive in all you do
Stay positive it makes a better you
Stay positive and never give up
Stay positive when things gets rough

Stay positive and know who you are
Stay positive and you will go far
Stay positive if someone puts you down
Stay positive wear a smile not a frown

Stay positive and always do your best
Staying positive is the key to your success
Stay positive and help others too
Being positive others will want to be like you

Staying positive you can never let rest
Always remember staying positive
will bring you joy and happiness...

THIS IS FOR ALL OF US

I'm on all the time. I get on when I wake up because I know all my UK friends will have been on and replied to things I posted while they were sleeping.. :haha: I check during the day and I get on at least once at night. But lately I've been on all the time! I like helping other people when I can!

Aww that's a lovely poem Lea! Did you write it or find it somewhere? x

Hi Cajunbabe! Oh I know, far too addictive!! How's things with you? You in the tww now? x

Awe i looked all over the net for a positive poem for us all..

Not quite.. but I got a lovely surprise. I usually ovulate on CD 17 -19, but I got a peak on my monitor this morning on CD 14. I'm not complaining my hubby is leaving on Thursday so I'll take whatever I can get. We are doing the dance today and tomorrow and probably Thursday just hoping we catch the egg!

Well i'm falling asleep so best get to my bed, nite girls, speak tomorrow Lea :flower: x

i ned to get a cbfm hehehe so much easier i bet

You would think that, wouldn't you? But the first month sucks! I am so confused as I used digi ovulation tests before and so now I don't know what to trust!

Not quite.. but I got a lovely surprise. I usually ovulate on CD 17 -19, but I got a peak on my monitor this morning on CD 14. I'm not complaining my hubby is leaving on Thursday so I'll take whatever I can get. We are doing the dance today and tomorrow and probably Thursday just hoping we catch the egg!

Sorry I was away to my bed before I saw this message! But :happydance: for the early ovulation! Perfect timing for you and hubby :) Is this your first month using CBFM? My first month was nothing but highs so getting a peak on first month is brill! x

Girls, while on holiday i got my BFP!!!!
How many BFPs did we get here in the last week?

Baby :dust: to those still trying or waiting to test!

Morning ladies!!

Hope we are all happy and well today. I am so excited... I got my pre-seed through the post all ready for ovulation :) Yey!

Girls, while on holiday i got my BFP!!!!
How many BFPs did we get here in the last week?

Baby :dust: to those still trying or waiting to test!

OMG!! Congratulations hunny!!! :) I was just asking about you the other day :flower: I am so happy for you, you are our 4th BFP on this thread :happydance: Wishing you a happy & healthy nine months x

Morning ladies!!

Hope we are all happy and well today. I am so excited... I got my pre-seed through the post all ready for ovulation :) Yey!

Morning Emma! :happydance: for the pre-seed! lol. If it's the same as conceive plus you wont need to use much cause it's quite runny. I only put my stuff on him, hubby doesn't like me being too slippy inside (apologies for TMI!) There's so many BFP's in here now, hope the fairy dust wings its way to us! :flower: x

Sorry I was away to my bed before I saw this message! But :happydance: for the early ovulation! Perfect timing for you and hubby :) Is this your first month using CBFM? My first month was nothing but highs so getting a peak on first month is brill! x

First month using it! I am so very excited! I know it is only a peak, but this is the first time we have ever gotten to :sex: on my ovulation since our wedding! I feel like we actually have a chance this month even though it's still only a 20% it means so much to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->