starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

hi ladies congrats to all the :bfp:!!!!! so happy for you all!

well, this tww is dragging for me, dying to use my ic's but got a few more days to wait yet!!

how are you all? anyone got that feeling that this is their month?
:dust: :dust:

xx

Hello ladies... thats 6 BFP Altogether.. Its one lucky thread..

I just got my :bfp: at 10 dpo!!!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

This is one lucky thread...i agree Lea!! How are ya?? i am sooo ready for the weekend it's not funny. I hope that we all get our BFPs this weekend!!!!!! When is everyone testing?? i am totally not good at waiting ---i guess I am a POAS addict!!! I think i am going :wacko:
This morning at work they told me that i have to move my seat to another part of the office and I started to cry---yeah cry!! So it's either wicked PMS or BFP. :dust:
xx, viola77

This is one lucky thread...i agree Lea!! How are ya?? i am sooo ready for the weekend it's not funny. I hope that we all get our BFPs this weekend!!!!!! When is everyone testing?? i am totally not good at waiting ---i guess I am a POAS addict!!! I think i am going :wacko:
This morning at work they told me that i have to move my seat to another part of the office and I started to cry---yeah cry!! So it's either wicked PMS or BFP. :dust:
xx, viola77

Hi Hun,
I'm good thanks, cd 11 now no sign of ov at all...:growlmad: who is nx for there BFP???? awe sounds like someone got upset, bless, well only time will tell..:hugs:

congratz Kayhop H&H 9months hunni..:happydance:

48 ladies on here 7 BFP since the 20th feb :) very lucky group, good luck to all those testing soon :)

Good Morning!! So I had a very vivid dream that I was pregnant last night and wow was i elated and i could FEEL it in the dream!! anyone else have these kind of dreams?? Who knows?? At least i woke up happy!! 9 dpo today!!! How is everyone else on their journey?? I can't believe their are 7 BFPs here already!! I am so happy for everyone!!!
:dust: to all!!!
xx,
Viola

Hi ladies,

For some reason I couldnt find this thread last night and couldnt post what had happened to me.. This is what I posted on other threads.. Let me know what u think...

Ladies ladies ladies.....

Uhh..... I think I just experienced implantation spotting/bleeding.
I went to the restroom before my nightly shower and there was slight Cm and a little blood. Very light pink.
This is not AF since it is only 8dpo and CD 27 of 33.. Im a lil excited. Dont know what to think.. I read about IB and it occurs 6-12 days DPO...
TMI---- smelled it to make sure it was not AF.. And its not there was really no nasty smell to it..

What do u think ladies?

Hi ladies,

For some reason I couldnt find this thread last night and couldnt post what had happened to me.. This is what I posted on other threads.. Let me know what u think...

I went to the restroom before my nightly shower and there was slight Cm and a little blood. Very light pink.
This is not AF since it is only 8dpo and CD 27 of 33.. Im a lil excited. Dont know what to think.. I read about IB and it occurs 6-12 days DPO...
TMI---- smelled it to make sure it was not AF.. And its not there was really no nasty smell to it..

What do u think ladies?

Hi! Well I don't really know what to say about what you've had because it does sound like IB but then I had the exact same thing back in January and it came to nothing :( I had never had it before and it was pink and only there for a couple of wipes but here I am now on CD60 with no AF and constant BFN's. I hope it's lucky for you though hun :flower: x

Hi ladies,

What do u think ladies?

Hi! Well I don't really know what to say about what you've had because it does sound like IB but then I had the exact same thing back in January and it came to nothing :( I had never had it before and it was pink and only there for a couple of wipes but here I am now on CD60 with no AF and constant BFN's. I hope it's lucky for you though hun :flower: x

Yeah it might not be anything. That is why my hopes arent high.. I just know it happened and it had never happened before even with my last two pregnancy a few years back(ending in MC)... Ill just have to wait and see.

7 BFP's so far! Can't wait to see who will be next! How is everyone feeling? :flower:

I'm doing good, my doctor was useless yesterday. Basically sent me away and told me to wait and AF will turn up eventually. Great lot of help that is! Already missed two AF's, but they wont do any tests until I have been trying for a year. So I'm on day 60 today and just waiting on something to happen! Babydust to everyone x

When do you plan on testing tryingfor#1? Will keep everything crossed for you! x

xx, viola77

well they do say new home new baby well new place at work lol i can go with that good luck with the wait only few days left :dust:

Well now I must say I'm officially lost in this thread, had midterms this last week and had no time to be on BnB so now I'll have to go back and read through when I have time. Congrats on all the new BFP's though and a H&H nine months to you ladies!

As for me I got my first peak on CBFM this morning, it was a major surprise because I usually OV sometime between CD 15-17 so getting a peak on CD 12 was very unusual but I"m so excited! Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Well now I must say I'm officially lost in this thread, had midterms this last week and had no time to be on BnB so now I'll have to go back and read through when I have time. Congrats on all the new BFP's though and a H&H nine months to you ladies!

As for me I got my first peak on CBFM this morning, it was a major surprise because I usually OV sometime between CD 15-17 so getting a peak on CD 12 was very unusual but I"m so excited! Lots of :dust: to everyone!

I peaked early too! Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->