starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Morning girls! How are we all today? :flower:

Cajunbabe it's nice to have a fellow law buddy! I'm assuming we do the same kind of thing? x

Hi Lea! Aww thanks hun, i'm feeling a lot better. Still felt sicky this morning but it's passing. Wish I had a little beany hiding but another BFN this morning :( Roll on my doctors appointment! Hope you're feeling a bit better too x

Hey Emma! How are you doing today? Wow your job sounds stressful! At least every day brings something new, that's what I lke about my job. I did race for life a couple of years ago with my friends and really enjoyed it! We just walked it but we talked all the way so it seemed to fly by! Good on you tho hun, when do you do it? x

Aww Sophie hun keep your chin up! Not long till the 15th then you can get some answers. I know how you feel, I am gutted we haven't conceived yet cause my hubby would love a child but there's not much we can do about it. Just have to stay positive and our turn will come :) x

Hi Viola! You have a great attitude, stay optimistic! :) Hope this next week flys by so you can test! x

Freeeg I feel your pain! Stark white BFN for me too but I did kind of expect it! You've still got time so keeping everything crossed for you! Wonder what the drug store lady will be like when you go back for more tests haha, just say my experiment is still ongoing! :haha: x

Morning Bassit! You must be near ovulation time are you? Sending babydust your way! x

Kinda sorta.. I am law clerk for a Judge, so I write opinions and judgements, research issues the attorneys don't explain well, and help the Judge make decisions. But it's all legal work and someone else gets the credit for everything I do, :haha:

Officially 1 DPO, I am soooo excited!

Afternoon ladies,

Wendy, yes the job can get stressful but there are also funny bits with it too. Last year i had a student who jumped of a multi storey car park drunk thinking he needed to get down. Walked back to halls with no shoes on etc and fell asleep. He woke in the morning and started yelling for help. He for taken to a and e and looked over and because he was so drunk he never broke a single bone.... just cuts and bruises. The lad has been nicknamed spider man by his friends now lol.

Hope you are all feeling good today and if not big :hugs: x x

hey ladies........So happy I joined your group!!! It works :bfp:

:) scared but very happy........

OMG Emma! Spiderman indeed! What a looney :haha: I tried to add you as a friend on facebook so you could put a face to my name but your page doesn't have an add as friend option :dohh: lol x

Hey Cajunbabe! I am feeling your excitement!! Get as much :sex: in as you can x

I PEED POSITIVE today!!!! Very cautious about getting too excited but after 3 tests they are all :bfp:

I have my FX for all the pee positive ladies x

I PEED POSITIVE today!!!! Very cautious about getting too excited but after 3 tests they are all :bfp:

Wow!!! I am litterally blown over by all the BFP's!!! Can't believe it!!

So so happy for you LoubyLou :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :flower: x

OMG Emma! Spiderman indeed! What a looney :haha: I tried to add you as a friend on facebook so you could put a face to my name but your page doesn't have an add as friend option :dohh: lol x

Hey Cajunbabe! I am feeling your excitement!! Get as much :sex: in as you can x

All sorted :flower:

Congrats on the :bfp: everyone! I hope more of us can join you soon!!

Congrats to your BFP--that's wonderful!! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!:hugs:

Congrats on the :bfp: Ladies... :happydance:

How is everyone today?

Hey Wendy hun Appt later on.. Be good to get some answers, or even a confirmed :bfp:.. This really is a very Lucky Thread..

Sophie Hunni.. We are here for you hun.. If you ever want to chat... PM me anytime you feel dwn..:flower:

Just Watching Corrie, awe Fiz can take her baby home aweeee she sooo tiny..

Yay!!!so many BFPs!!!Does anyone know how many we've got so far? It's a lucky team this one!;)

Morning ladies,

I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend x x x

good morning ladies frirst 2ww over now for the second feeling very possitve this month everything been relaxed and fun trying to keep it that way
congrats to all :bfp: this month i honestly believe we will all pee possitive very soon
just gotta wait to test now 22nd here i come will not test before but gonna need some support with that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->