starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Girls, while on holiday i got my BFP!!!!
How many BFPs did we get here in the last week?

Baby :dust: to those still trying or waiting to test!

Xuxa Oh congrats hun H&H 9months:hugs: Thats Great news.. Its a Lucky Thread This is..

Morning ladies!!

Hope we are all happy and well today. I am so excited... I got my pre-seed through the post all ready for ovulation :) Yey!

Morning Emma! :happydance: for the pre-seed! lol. If it's the same as conceive plus you wont need to use much cause it's quite runny. I only put my stuff on him, hubby doesn't like me being too slippy inside (apologies for TMI!) There's so many BFP's in here now, hope the fairy dust wings its way to us! :flower: x

Thanks WendyJ :hugs:,

Yeah I think it should be our turn next month. I hope is after all this hard work I am putting in with eating uber healthy! Cant wait for the soup recipe to beon that for a week or so and then the pre-seed. I am not going to temp or anything else but just know when I should ovulate and have plenty of :sex: before then. He he :happydance:

Hope you ladies have had a fun day at work and not too stressful. I am home now cooking a healthy tea which I dont think the hubby will like but its tough :haha:

Speak to you all soon x

Not quite.. but I got a lovely surprise. I usually ovulate on CD 17 -19, but I got a peak on my monitor this morning on CD 14. I'm not complaining my hubby is leaving on Thursday so I'll take whatever I can get. We are doing the dance today and tomorrow and probably Thursday just hoping we catch the egg!

Sorry I was away to my bed before I saw this message! But :happydance: for the early ovulation! Perfect timing for you and hubby :) Is this your first month using CBFM? My first month was nothing but highs so getting a peak on first month is brill! x

First month using it! I am so very excited! I know it is only a peak, but this is the first time we have ever gotten to :sex: on my ovulation since our wedding! I feel like we actually have a chance this month even though it's still only a 20% it means so much to me!

Good luck :flower:

First month using it! I am so very excited! I know it is only a peak, but this is the first time we have ever gotten to :sex: on my ovulation since our wedding! I feel like we actually have a chance this month even though it's still only a 20% it means so much to me!

I so know what you mean! I wish I knew when (or if!) I ovulated but I need to wait on my AF arriving before I can start my 2nd cycle with my CBFM. I think I will literally do a :happydance: if I get a peak!! lol. I should have got one back in August when I started ttc but silly old me didn't think it would be this hard! :dohh: x

Thanks WendyJ :hugs:,

Yeah I think it should be our turn next month. I hope is after all this hard work I am putting in with eating uber healthy! Cant wait for the soup recipe to beon that for a week or so and then the pre-seed. I am not going to temp or anything else but just know when I should ovulate and have plenty of :sex: before then. He he :happydance:

Hope you ladies have had a fun day at work and not too stressful. I am home now cooking a healthy tea which I dont think the hubby will like but its tough :haha:

Speak to you all soon x

Haha that's the way Emma! Make the hubby suffer the same way we have to :haha: What do you do for a living? I'm a legal secretary so my work's not too bad. Can be stressful though when deadlines need to be met! I should really start trying to eat better and get more exercise but when I get home from work I really can't be bothered moving off my backside lol. It's hard enough getting the housework done let alone trying to exercise! :dohh: x

Hi Ladies how are we all today????

:wave: Lea! How are you hun? You are right this thread is so lucky!! I refuse to leave it now, I will have to be dragged away kicking and screaming for me to leave :haha:

I think i've gone and jinxed myself by saying how fab i've felt this last month, I feel so sick tonight and light headed :( Think it'll be an early night for me x

I felt the same way when we started.. I was like oh, we will have :sex: now and be pregnant in a few weeks, it never occurred to me it would take 11 cycles or more!

I saw you said you are a legal secretary.. I am a law clerk! I feel your pain about deadlines.

Hi Ladies how are we all today????

:wave: Lea! How are you hun? You are right this thread is so lucky!! I refuse to leave it now, I will have to be dragged away kicking and screaming for me to leave :haha:

I think i've gone and jinxed myself by saying how fab i've felt this last month, I feel so sick tonight and light headed :( Think it'll be an early night for me x

Awe sorry hun your not feeling well.. i'm hoping now this is your levels up and symptoms of preg hitting you..I really do have my fx for you you really really really deserve it.. you so lovely..:hugs:

Afm I'm OK, been feeling like crap, bit switchy today, one min ok the nx moody.. Defo lucky thread.. :hugs:

Haha that's the way Emma! Make the hubby suffer the same way we have to :haha: What do you do for a living? I'm a legal secretary so my work's not too bad. Can be stressful though when deadlines need to be met! I should really start trying to eat better and get more exercise but when I get home from work I really can't be bothered moving off my backside lol. It's hard enough getting the housework done let alone trying to exercise! :dohh: x

Hi Wendy,

I am a property manager of student accommodation. I deal with all sorts from flat complaints and contracts to property renovation and maintenance. No two days are the same at least. I manage 550 units at the minute which will go up to 850 in the next year and a half.

I am on the eating better lark but struggling with exercise although I am doing the race for life this year. I know the feeling, I struggle in the summer months as its my busiest time and I can work long hours and weekends which can be a pain.

Legal secretary, that's cool. at least I know who to come to for advice lol x x

how's my positive ladies??? we have 4 :bfp: so far lets get more! how we all feeling?? i have decided to try soya this month :) hopefully it might work, OH is going the doctor tomorow to ask for a semen analysis and im in hospital the 15th of this month for a smear and to see whats going on wether there gonna do a hsg and lap or not! im really down today i just wanna be pregnant so bad i know i have so much love to give and my OH would be amazing he had a very hard childhood and is desperate for a kid to show love and affection to awh just wish i wud be given a break, my head is all over the place im obsessing now and im loosing my smile girls, im heartbroken, seriously feel like given up, this is so stressfull!

how's my positive ladies??? we have 4 :bfp: so far lets get more! how we all feeling?? i have decided to try soya this month :) hopefully it might work, OH is going the doctor tomorow to ask for a semen analysis and im in hospital the 15th of this month for a smear and to see whats going on wether there gonna do a hsg and lap or not! im really down today i just wanna be pregnant so bad i know i have so much love to give and my OH would be amazing he had a very hard childhood and is desperate for a kid to show love and affection to awh just wish i wud be given a break, my head is all over the place im obsessing now and im loosing my smile girls, im heartbroken, seriously feel like given up, this is so stressfull!

I know how you feel. This is the first month we have hit the window and now I'm obsessed even worse than I was before. I want it so bad, but I'm trying not to stress too much. I want to say I won't symptom spot, but I probably won't be able to resist. At least I'll have lots of other cycles to compare this one too...

i just don't get it how can this world justify drug addicts having kid's and i can't even get pregnant i have hardly had a sniff of a :bfp: in 5 months like what the fuck?? im only 21 like arhhhhhh! im so miserable im losing my smile! me and OH are fighting alot this is just too stressfull! i would be a wonderfull mother i just know it and my partner wants a kid so much! honestly this is sending me over the edge!

Hi girls--we must stay PEE POSITIVE!! Babygirl, i know it's frustrating but it WILL happen. All good things come to those who wait. I am 6po and am tRYING to remain optimistic!!! :hugs:
:dust:
x,
Viola

Just gotta keep chuggin' along.. we've been trying for 11 cycles, it doesn't get any easier. I just keep telling myself that someday I will get mine..

:hugs: I know how you feel babygirl. I hit a downer a few weeks ago and it really didn't help me or my hubby. Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Girls, while on holiday i got my BFP!!!!
How many BFPs did we get here in the last week?

Baby :dust: to those still trying or waiting to test!

:happydance: Congratulations!!! :happydance:
Its also soooo romantic getting a BFP on a Holiday!!

caved and tested 8DPO and 10 DPO (this morning) STARK WHITE BFN.
we only have what looks like Dollar tree tests (i live in Egypt) and i guess these are not good for very early detection. :nope:
although i have lots of symptoms, i just don't feel pregnant, I test for fun LOOL Lady at the drug store thoght i was crazy when i asked for different types of tests, told her i'm doing an experiment she looked at me like :wacko::haha:
but she gave 2 different brands of cassette tests and one strip test (which is a miracle i found because usually there's only cassette type tests here) which she said she tried before and didn't give her a BFP until she was a week late and the other brands showed her positive from first day of missed period.

Babygirl :hugs:

babygirl my thoughts are with ya i had the same rant and expressed the same views last month really hard when ur in that state of mind it soon changes this emotional rolarcoaster is not what i signed up for but bnb is here all these ladies will lift ya up u wont even remember this the minute u have that little person so heres ti forgeting all this and enjoyin life as a mum :dust: to everyone

Thank you ladies for the Congrats! I really hope to see more of you coming through to the next forum soon... Keep Positive!!!
Lots of baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"