starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

The :witch: got me last night EARLY--she wasn't due to show her face til 3/16 or at least 3/15!!!! When I saw that she had arrived yet again, I immediately burst into tears.:cry: But I am fine now and on to the next month as usual. Maybe I should consult a fertility doctor?? Anyway, I hope we have had more BFPs in the mean time. I am praying for all of you!!
:dust: to all,
xx,
Viola

Morning ladies! How are we all today?

tryingfor#1 at least you don't have to long to test, under a week! Got everything crossed you will be our next BFP!

Angelgirl yey for the early peak!! Get :sex: x

Viola So sorry the witch got you! But at least she got you early and saved some money and heartbreak from BFN's. This is the start of a fresh new cycle so time to be positive again :thumbup: I know it will happen for us both hun, we just have to be patient :flower:

I'm on CD61 today! Still no sign of AF so I can't even properly ttc. Decided to start taking Agnus Castus so going to get some and hopefully that will bring on my AF so I can start again. I will try anything! x

Awwww So sorry you got AF Viola :hugs:, i'm expecting mine today! :cry:

My Temp dropped this morning and i got horrible cramps, so i guess the witch will be here soon, BFN on todays and yesterdays tests :sad2: I'm sorta bummed that SMEP didn't work this cycle.

Ladies I dont know what to think..
Bleeding that i thought was IB has gotten a little heavier.. But im not sure if it is the :witch:
The blood doesnt look like AF and it doesnt have AF smell. Im just going to wait and see.
I did read the IB can come to a slight flow but will fade to nothing.. I will just wait and see. If its not IB then the :witch: got me 5 days early.. but im going to wait it out 2 days or so.. And still test tomorrow.

sorry to hear viola i do feel ur pain but here to all the fun next month
tryingfor#1 fx for ya i hope :bfp: is on its way to u
well in 2ww wait now had lots of stomach cramps and creamy charge sorry id tmi but going away in 2 1/2 weeks so either really happy news but on the flip side i wont be on my dream holiday with af so can have a relaxing time and forget about it all then maby just maybe pma to all and helping speed up mr storks deliveries beiging to think he part of the royal mail lol

Hi Ladies... Awe sorry AF got you tryingfor#1.. 5 days early too.. Has she ever done that to you before? Have you always had a 33 day cycle?

Hey Viola awe she got you too.. your :bfp: will come soon..

How is everyone else doing?

Shopie hunni i do hope your well, i've not spoke to you from a while...hope your ok girl...

that's now 7 :bfp: since the 20th of february that's nearly 2 :bfp: a week! wow congrats kayhop h & h 9 months. how's everyone doing?? :dust: to all

Hi Ladies... Awe sorry AF got you tryingfor#1.. 5 days early too.. Has she ever done that to you before? Have you always had a 33 day cycle?

Shopie hunni i do hope your well, i've not spoke to you from a while...hope your ok girl...

im grand hun started soya, it's ment to be natures clomid, took it day's 3 to 7 and my god cycle day 6 (4th day of soya) i started to feel kinda pain either side of my tummy whee my ovaries are i swear and this morning i could feel it too i can actually feel my body getting ready to ovulate, i took the soya day 3 to 7 cos it makes strong egg's so that's what im hopeing for i hope i have a very strong ovulation! how u doing hun?? sorry i havn't been on much sometimes i need breaks to stop thinking bout it! oh and wendy how the hell are you havn't spoke to ya in ages?? xxxxx

think im getting my bfp. done 5 ics all with thick pink lines but everyone says there dodgy tests although they look way to pos and iv got some symptoms plus lots of cramping. cant sleep i really want to get excited but cant :( OH getting me a frer at 9am when boots open. rollon those few hours anyone no what mil a frer is? xx

Morning ladies! Sorry for those of you that the witch got :( But good luck for the next month! We can all do it :thumbup:

Ooh mummydeb I really hope this is your BFP! I would assume they were still accurate after that many but i've never used them before so hope the FRER comes up positive! I think they are a 15 sensitivity but no 100% sure :flower:

I'm doing good Sophie! Still in limbo land but i'm off on a wee holiday to Oban now so that will hopefully be nice and relaxing :) Will catch up with you all in a few days when I get back. Hope to see some more BFP's then! :happydance: x

Evening ladies.

Congratulations to the ladies who I have missed the BFP's over the past few days. Hope you all have a h & h 9 months.

I am struggling to be positive today. I have a very angry af over :evil: who has taken a week to get to her proper red form (sorry for the tmi) and is now beating me to death. Not only that I am now a week out with my cycle and am not sure if it has now gone all messed up again.

It doesnt help that I was called out last night to work and never got home again until 1am to be back out again at 6am to finally get back to my main site to be greeted by a discrimination complaint. Needless to say I am now still in work trying to focus on getting through work to get home and curl up to feel sorry for myself but unfortunately I am straight round to the in laws :cry: :cry:

She has never came 5 days early, not ever 2 days early.. my cycles are between 32-34 days.. She got me at 28.. I cant believe it..:nope::cry:

She has never came 5 days early, not ever 2 days early.. my cycles are between 32-34 days.. She got me at 28.. I cant believe it..:nope::cry:

Awe i'm sorry hun.. Could have been stress that brought it on early, the smallest things can bring on changes.. Keep that PMA hun.. Im last cycle was 6 days late only to come and shock me... there was no reaso for it to be late but it was... its heart breaking i kno.. ive been doing this 8 years...

::dust:: your way hunni

hello how is everyone today?
im trying my hardest to stay positive but im feeling so down today BFN on a frer yesterday but loads of bfp on ic's green handle ones, posted about it on another thread, wish i would hurry up and get af or a true positive test. due af either tomorrow or sat. oh seems to really think i am and a part of me thinks so to but now dreading af cause when oh saw those's tests he was so happy :'(

tryingfor#1 sorry the :witch: got u early maybe your bodys changing and your cycles may remain at 28 days.

Evening ladies.

Congratulations to the ladies who I have missed the BFP's over the past few days. Hope you all have a h & h 9 months.

I am struggling to be positive today. I have a very angry af over :evil: who has taken a week to get to her proper red form (sorry for the tmi) and is now beating me to death. Not only that I am now a week out with my cycle and am not sure if it has now gone all messed up again.

It doesnt help that I was called out last night to work and never got home again until 1am to be back out again at 6am to finally get back to my main site to be greeted by a discrimination complaint. Needless to say I am now still in work trying to focus on getting through work to get home and curl up to feel sorry for myself but unfortunately I am straight round to the in laws :cry: :cry:

just wanted to give u a :hug: hope your ok and feeling happier today xx

Got :witch: today :cry:
off to another month, Good luck to those still WTT and congrats to all the :bfp::yipee::yipee:

Got :witch: today :cry:
off to another month, Good luck to those still WTT and congrats to all the :bfp::yipee::yipee:

Sorry that the :witch: got you this month--she got me too and she was three says early which broke my heart!!!
I think a Christmas baby would be nice though, don't you??
I hope you have a good day!!
:hugs:,
Viola

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back