starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes.

ConswaylaM - I think this sounds quite promising for you and teh most likely scenario is that you've ov'd late and this is implantation. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm now well on the path to convincing myself as over the past day my boobs have got sorer and sorer and sorer and I have got more and more emotional. Hugged someone at work today and it hurt my boobs SO much. And I know this sounds daft (and I think I'm tempting fate just saying this) but I feel different. Can't articulate how/what etc but I do feel different.

Have also had cramp in my hands today but not sure if that means anything.

Assuming 30 day cycle as per last month so due next Wednesday and determined not to test before then.

Anymore developments for anyone?

I hope this is it, cause I am not sure how long I can do this for!! Well I know that you all can understand that feeling. I even changed my ticker to show 32 day cycle. I hope I just O'd late!! Good thing we always BD after O too, and the best part is that I already thought I had O'd so I just had fun with it, wasn't stressing or thinking about making a baby!

Jmac, your boobs getting sorer is a good sign! And when you feel it, you feel it. When you testing?

CD24 - 5DPO

Today, I am feeling negative. FF has changed the day of ov again to CD 19, so I am going to stick with that even if they change it again.

The passed 2 days my temps have dropped below coverline, I don't know what this means and worried that, thats me out. However, dh said I always sleep with my mouth opened and I also have not been testing at the same time each morning. So hoping this is the reason for the drop.

Not much symptoms today, I feel a little bit bloated, tender breasts, tmi - creamy / yellowish cm which is stretchy and I am exhausted. But I haven't experienced any sickness at all. So it makes me think that all this is in my head and I have no chance of getting pg.

I was near crying to dh went I came home from work today about it and he tried to comfort me saying that we can always try next month. :hissy:

I'm sorry Irish, its so hard sometimes isn't it? Keep your head up, you could be having an implanation dip and maybe thats why your temps dropped? Its not over until :witch: shows her ugly face.

:hug:

I've been through the ringer just reading your posts from the past 24 hrs !
We're 'properly' starting our TTC next month but I tested yesterday with such high hopes and couldn't help crying when it was negative. (even though I'm clinging on to the hope that I tested too early and AF just won't happen next week!)

Don't know how anyone can go through this month in month out...

Cazd- It is possible that you are testing too soon. The average :bfp: appears 13.6 dpo, and even then if you implanted late, it may not show up right away.

It is a emotional rollercoaster doing this month after month. You never get used to it. Good Luck!

Irish Eyes, don't worry about not feeling sick. I think that for most people that kicks in around 5-6 weeks. That was certainly the case with me when pg before.

Conswayla M, not going to test until at least 14th when AF due. Last time I struggled to get a BFP until I was about 21DPO so know that I might have wait even if I can hang off until AF due date. However, given my crap resolve and lack of willpower (remember my assertion not to symptom spot this month? LOL...), I may well be tempted early next week depending on how convinced or not I remain.

Has anyone heard from Premomt re-her appt today?

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
:bfn: at the docs office today. Wonder how much that just cost my insurance co.
But I did get a chance to ask him a few questions. Which I will elaborate on later.
maybe its still too early to tell.. Oh well for now I'm :hissy:!

I haven't heard, I keep thinking about her too!

I didn't get sick at all with my first, maybe a little in the 3rd trimester and that was only if I didn't eat the second I felt hungry.

Oh no Premont! I am sorry to hear about that. :hissy: Maybe it is too early to tell, :witch: hasn't shown yet!

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your BFN Premomt. However, like ConswaylaM says, it ain't over until AF arrives. Chin up x

Hiya just to let you know i didnt get sickness till around 6 weeks with my daughter so dont worry about that hun. xx

well i feel sooooo tierd tonight my boobs are killing me :hissy: i honestly just want to lie with a cold flannel on them i always get this a few days before af shows so it could well be that i dont want to get my hopes up although i just know if my period comes ill be gutted im not testing till/if im late cos i carnt bear to see another bfn on my test i would rather just see the witch :(

Hiya just to let you know i didnt get sickness till around 6 weeks with my daughter so dont worry about that hun. xx

well i feel sooooo tierd tonight my boobs are killing me :hissy: i honestly just want to lie with a cold flannel on them i always get this a few days before af shows so it could well be that i dont want to get my hopes up although i just know if my period comes ill be gutted im not testing till/if im late cos i carnt bear to see another bfn on my test i would rather just see the witch :(

I am the same as you I refuse to see another :bfn: The next stick I pee on will be a :bfp: so I too wait until I am late, hopefully we will be late!! Like....9 months late!!!

:dust:

I am the same as you I refuse to see another :bfn: The next stick I pee on will be a :bfp: so I too wait until I am late, hopefully we will be late!! Like....9 months late!!!

:dust:

yea i hope so hunni good luck xxx and thanks for the support

The average :bfp: appears 13.6 dpo, and even then if you implanted late, it may not show up right away.
It is a emotional rollercoaster doing this month after month. You never get used to it. Good Luck!

I know I should've left it 'till next week but I'd managed to convince myself that I had morning sickness!
Well this cycle before we TTC has been pretty hard going.
Just bracing myself for the real thing in a couple of weeks!

So sorry to hear your news Premont xxx Fingers crossed you catch the next one xxx

so sorry premont but then maybe its too early to tell, irish i feel just like u do! claire pls dnt give up yet no af is a good sign.

Who else feels like screaming? :dohh:

Still no more spotting, just that one little dot last night.....I wish I knew what it meant! Well I think I know what it means....I just hope its true. I have this pulling sensation just under my belly button, it doesn't hurt, it almost feelins tingly.....like a good feeling. Lets face it, im obsessed.:blush:

I've elaborated on my visit in my journal. here is the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/77709-journal-mrs-robinson-2.html#post1351791

I've elaborated on my visit in my journal. here is the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/77709-journal-mrs-robinson-2.html#post1351791

Premomt~ That was quite an adventure, while I was reading it I thought "I hope she may consider getting a new OBGYN" I just got this feeling that you weren't sure about him and he didn't seem to give you more detailed information about what you were specifcally looking for. But good for you for getting all that information out of him, its hard to get that from doctors now a days being so busy and all. And now you know a little more then you did, and so do I!

I get a little crampy during those exams, I don't usually feel much scraping its just incomfortable. And since it has been 4 years since you had one last, the cramping may be more severe then the next visit.

Thank you for sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"