starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

CD19

Another pos opk today ladies. I also have a funny feeling in my tum, you know the feeling when AF is going to show? I also have very sore breasts.

Going to bd later again!!!!

irish eyes ooooo very exciting :) I ovulated today as well we will test the same day probs

it is exciting claire. I'll have to change my test date as I ov later than I thought I would. Just need to double that I have definately ov today when I take my temp tomorrow. Fx'd

hi gurl? does anyone have anyidea how lond their luteal phase is? i read somewhere that its usually about 14 days before af, so u can always pinpoint ovulation date when u see af, its really of not use if ure alread pg but it cld be hepful to estimate ovulation if u go ove rthe past months!im now about 4-5 dpo
not really feelinbg anything my bbs are fine and cm is all creamy and all . i have nothing but time on my hands!

moryo - good luck hun the 2ww is just so awful it feels like ages now till i test, im gonna have to test 18th rathen than 16th now if i OV today as i think i have, i think my luteal phase is 14 days thats the way ive always recorded it anyway. xx

6DPO

well Fertility friend is an awesome tool as far as i am concerned. It calculated my last leuteal phase as 12 days. I am in the TWW now, and i am interested in seeing if my leuteal phase will remain the same this time or not.

I know that some girls get kooky with recording stuff, but I find it is very useful to BBT chart and symptom chart. I am learning alot about my bod.

6DPO

well Fertility friend is an awesome tool as far as i am concerned. It calculated my last leuteal phase as 12 days. I am in the TWW now, and i am interested in seeing if my leuteal phase will remain the same this time or not.

I know that some girls get kooky with recording stuff, but I find it is very useful to BBT chart and symptom chart. I am learning alot about my bod.

7dpo, I too have a 12day lp according to FF, used to be a 28 day girl but now down to 26 days since i started ovulating!

Hoping LP will increase this month to 9 months:rofl:

:hugs:

Where's everybody at?? Anyone in the TWW with me yet?

Oooh premomt, I am the same DPO as you, hows the 2ww finding you?

I'm so impatient, if only I could tell now!!

I have a good feeling this will be a bumper month for BFP's!!

Premomt, I still around ov at the minute. I ov late.

CD20

I think I got another + opk today if so that is my 3rd one. I have run out of CB Digi opks so now using ICs. I am really bad at determining + on these things. I have to go visit my mum today so I will do another one when I return and get bding then, if dh is up to it. We're back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off.

I also got some spotting today. TMI - I wiped and there was a spot of red blood which is worrying me a bit. I don't spot during my cycle. My temps are rising by the day by FF has not determined my ov day yet.

Irish- could be ov bleed even if FF didn't pinpoint a ov day you still may have. Sometimes when a egg is released you can bleed.
I know in my case that doesn't happen, but I have started spotting when BDing. That is worrysome to me, so gonna have a chat with the ob this thurs (hopefully if AF hasn't shown up)
Dann-o
Not much to write home about unfortunatley. My temps are like a sea-saw, I've been having vivid dreams almost every morning (I temp around 6:20 and sleep till 8 or 9) I rolled over this morning and crushed my bb, I guess they are tender!
Other than that everything seems the same as usual. Kinda moody and a bit of cramping yesterday (which us indicative of the :witch:) so I am just sailing along till thursday.

How about you? What do you have going on? When are u dueb to test?

Well premomt, im there with you honey, the 2ww is a nightmare:hugs:

Well a little update and some symptom spotting for you, what do you all think?:hugs:

Well here goes:
O day - OVULATION CRAMPS (OVULATION DAY)
2dpo - Gassy, bloated, backache
3dpo - Gassy, bloated,constipation, backache
4 dpo - got woken up with sharp pains in my boob, Gassy, bloated , backache
5dpo - extremley gassy, sickness about 11am, extremley tierd, bloated, sore boobs, constipation, backache
6dpo - sore boobs, still gassy, constipation, veins on boobs, backache
7dpo - sore boobs, headache, backache veins on boobs, cramps in uterus for about half a min then nothing, sickness at 11am and again at 3pm, boobs feel fuller and mark said my nipples have gone bigger, also when he kissed me in the morning he said that i tasted pregnant (taking the p**s):rofl:
8dpo - temp dip this morning hopefully implantation, the timing is perfect FX, backache, bloated, gassy, but feeling awesome, a little tired but feel lush at the moment

First month using preseed :happydance:

Creamy CM every day since ovulation! in abundunce on some days like today!

What do you all think, any chance of a :bfp:

and are you all symptom spotting, and if so how are you doing?

:hugs:

forever 3- wow its all lucking good i think you have a very good chance this month we used preeseed for the 1st time as well so lets see how things go. The 2ww is bloody awful im only 1DPO :hissy: lol good luck hun i have a very good feeling for you this month and this whole group in general think lots of people will get BFP's !!

x

Its 7dpo for me and although I am symptom spotting, I am not obsessing this month like last month. I think its due in part to the holidays taking up so moch of my time (grandparents still in town) and the fact that I have an apt this thurs with the gyn.
Your symptoms do sound promising!

How about you? What do you have going on? When are u dueb to test?

Not a lot tbh, just the usual -swollen boobs, feeling tired, vivid dreams etc
AF would be a day late next saturday, so I guess thats my official test day, but I did POA cheapy today, ha ha, I'm terrible! xx

10 dpo here, my nipples have been sore, been gassy and slightly crampy. I woke up feeling some what nauseous this morning, but I am telling myseld it is in my head. I think my cycles are 29 days, my O day is still on CD 14, so I guess my luteal phase is 15 days. This is driving me nuts!! :argh:

Let's hope this is our month for :bfp:!!!

hi gurls, this 2ww is rather long and uneventful, somehow i dnt think its happenning for me this month i dnt feel anything, i have loads of cm though and i think i od on the 29th or the 1st not too sure when, my lp is 14days so i guess i just have to wit and see, my boobs dnt hurt at all, no cramps nothing, guess thats why i feel its not my month, though i felt sick some days before o but that was probably hormones or something.hmmn im still praying though.!

i just notice d irish that we will be testing around the same time today is cd20 for me too. my ticker is outdate dand i need to change it i know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->