starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

Forever 3 - I posted Congrats earlier today but must've been in another thread!

CONGRATUMALTIONS !

I've been thinking about testing ever since I saw your BFPs this avo.
What an inspiration!
Its been a roller-coaster reading through everyone's excitement on this thread.

I'm 7 DPO and CD23 but unlike my months in WTT - I've got almost no symptoms
(apart from getting a really strong funny taste in my mouth every now and then - but my gums aren't bleeding)

I'm so very glad for you - seeing your earlier posts - hoping that this'd be your time... and now it is !!!

If we don't get a BFP after my 1st official cycle next month I'll definitely try the pre-seed. Where did you buy it?

Congrats Forever on your :bfp: Thats terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific news!!!!

:hug:

Any symptoms going on right now?
I am so happy for you!!!!

Forever 3 - I posted Congrats earlier today but must've been in another thread!

CONGRATUMALTIONS !

I've been thinking about testing ever since I saw your BFPs this avo.
What an inspiration!
Its been a roller-coaster reading through everyone's excitement on this thread.

I'm 7 DPO and CD23 but unlike my months in WTT - I've got almost no symptoms
(apart from getting a really strong funny taste in my mouth every now and then - but my gums aren't bleeding)

I'm so very glad for you - seeing your earlier posts - hoping that this'd be your time... and now it is !!!

If we don't get a BFP after my 1st official cycle next month I'll definitely try the pre-seed. Where did you buy it?

Aww thanks hun, i was nearly crying reading that it is so touching:hugs:

I hope you get your :bfp: aswell, I had my preseed from babymad on ebay, I swear by the stuff babe:hugs:

Good luck:hugs:

Thanks hun:hugs:

Symptoms

Well hun here goes:
OVULATION CRAMPS (OVULATION DAY)

Gassy, bloated, backache (2dpo)

Gassy, bloated,constipation, backache (3dpo)

got woken up with sharp pains in my boob, Gassy, bloated , backache(4dpo)

extremley gassy, sickness about 11am, extremley tierd, bloated, sore boobs, constipation, backache (5dpo)

sore boobs, still gassy, constipation, veins on boobs, backache (6dpo)

sore boobs, headache, backache veins on boobs, cramps in uterus for about half a min then nothing, sickness at 11am and again at 3pm, boobs feel fuller and mark said my nipples have gone bigger, also when he kissed me in the morning he said that i tasted pregnant (taking the piss)(7dpo)

temp dip hopefully implantation, backache, bloated, gassy, but feeling awesome, a little tired but feel lush at the moment (8dpo)

9dpo felt awesome loads of energy, symptoms same as 8dpo, but felt alive!

10dpo - :bfp: a little sicky at lunch time, sore boobs and bachache, but on :cloud9:

Creamy CM every day since ovulation! in abundunce on some days like today!

Good luck hun:hugs:

Thanks hun:hugs:

Symptoms

Well hun here goes:
OVULATION CRAMPS (OVULATION DAY)

Gassy, bloated, backache (2dpo)

Gassy, bloated,constipation, backache (3dpo)

got woken up with sharp pains in my boob, Gassy, bloated , backache(4dpo)

extremley gassy, sickness about 11am, extremley tierd, bloated, sore boobs, constipation, backache (5dpo)

sore boobs, still gassy, constipation, veins on boobs, backache (6dpo)

sore boobs, headache, backache veins on boobs, cramps in uterus for about half a min then nothing, sickness at 11am and again at 3pm, boobs feel fuller and mark said my nipples have gone bigger, also when he kissed me in the morning he said that i tasted pregnant (taking the piss)(7dpo)

temp dip hopefully implantation, backache, bloated, gassy, but feeling awesome, a little tired but feel lush at the moment (8dpo)

9dpo felt awesome loads of energy, symptoms same as 8dpo, but felt alive!

10dpo - :bfp: a little sicky at lunch time, sore boobs and bachache, but on :cloud9:

Creamy CM every day since ovulation! in abundunce on some days like today!

Good luck hun:hugs:

Thats so wonderful, and great that you got your :bfp: on 10 dpo!!

Your success makes me feel better about this month, I have had pretty much all your symptoms except for the creamy CM, and I have had more cramping which is very unusual for me at this time. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs:

congrats forever just came on now and im thrilled to see ur news wish u a full and healthy nine months. more bfps to the rest of us!

:dance::dance::dance::dance: the 1st BFP from this thread well done and congrats to you im so happy for you, we used preeseed for the 1st time this moth but i dont have any symptoms and i have no CM its dried up. But im so pleased for you xxxxx

thanks conswayla for ur advice though i just sorta doubt it , but ill keep it in mind anyway. isnt it great that someone had a bfp already?

Yes, its great! It gives me hope when someone else gets a :bfp: lets hope for many more in the next week!!!

:dust:

Congrats Forever 3! Very exciting! An autumn baby! :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Still 8 more days to go for me. I won't test unless AF is late. Don't want to see another BFN.

Congrats Forever 3, that is fab news hun.

We used preseed this month too but I'm not that hopeful this month. I'm on CD23 and FF has changed my ov day AGAIN to CD18!!! This was due to my temp dropping a bit today but I think its to do with the times I tested. I tested at 6am today were I have been waking earlier these passed few days at about 5am and I have been taking temp then. So I think I will not be 100% following FF. Yesterday morning I had a sharp shooting pain on the left side of my stomach which only lasted a few minutes. Today I'm still feeling gassy, bloated and still have tender breasts. According to FF I am on 5DPO (I think I am 3DPO).

:hug: to you Forever 3 and hopefully I'll see you in 1st tri.

Anyone testing today!!!!!!!

Oushka are you testing today hun!:hugs:

Congrats Forever 3!

I'm CD26 (have given up with the DPO) and it's all gone horribly wrong. My temp plummeted today and I've had some spotting so AF will be arriving any time now. I'm so disappointed, I really hoped this would be our month.

DH goes back out on tour on Monday and I'll be seeing him once a week, or every other week for the rest of Jan and Feb then I don't see him for 6 weeks. Then it's back to once a week (or less) until June so unless Lady Luck smiles on me and my fertile days match up I can't see any rays of hope. DH will be home for a few weeks in the summer then it's back out on tour until December.

I'm so upset and I've got a horrid day at work ahead. I'm trying not to cry sitting at my desk. Need to pull myself together before the first of today's 4 meetings.

Babydust to all.

xx

Leila, I'm really sorry, but there is still a chance it might be an implant dip/spotting xx

Wow - Congrats - You going to do another one to be sure?
Fingers crossed xxx

I did my first test while TTC today - and - BFN. BOO!

I'm so upset and I've got a horrid day at work ahead. I'm trying not to cry sitting at my desk. Need to pull myself together before the first of today's 4 meetings.

My hearts with you - I can't imagine how sad you must be.

Sorry Leila, but remember spotting can sometimes be a good thing! Hopefully that :witch: stays away. Hope you feel better hun, I know how hard it can be.

Congrats Dan O!!!! :happydance: Thats great news! WOW, 2 :bfp: this month so far, lets get some more ladies!

CD 27-13 dpo
I just don't know what to think, I have this feeling that this is my month, because of the strange cramping I have been having and the burning/stinging nipples on and off. The cramps are lighter then period cramps, but they are there and they seem to ach into my upper thighs (like when I have af cramps). I wish I was gutsy enough to test, but I will not do it until CD 33-19 dpo. I hope it happens this month, I know for a fact I feel different.....but I am hoping that it isn't all in my head.

Anyone else testing??

:dust:

Congrats on the BFPs starting to come through - this is going to be a good month me thinks.

I'm now CD24 and 7-9DPO. Not sure if I've got any symptoms or am suffering from Wishful Thinking Fever.

Possible symptoms include strong twinges and cramps over past few days, sore boobs that seem to be sorer some times than other with odd stabbing pains and have felt queasy off and on for last two days. Also seem to be smelling things stronger than usual but again, not sure if it's just in my head -although, could smell garlic bread today in Tesco and had to leave as it made me feel pukey. V tired but first week back at work and been travelling length and breadth of country to meetings.

I'm doing really well at not symptom watching this month. NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->