starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

ok ive removed the ticker now.

I feel better that the bleed is an ov one. I have never noticed this before and glad that it is as I know I have oved. I still have cramps and terrible heartburn. I am hope to have a shift in my temps tomorrow. Not sure if I am in the 2ww now or not. I suppose tomorrow will be 1DPO I think.

morayo, my ticker is out of date also. I'm waiting to see what was my actual ov day.

Hey Ladies,

I am a little late in joining the thread (and new to babyandbump for that matter). My CD1 was on Dec 15 as well. My CD averages 30 days so will test around Jan 14-15. Anyone else testing on or around that day?

Baby dust to you all!

Welcome snugglebot, hope you get your BFP!!! :dust:

CD21

Ok, I have charted my temp today. I took it at 5.00am this morning because I woke needing to go to the toilet and I wanted to take it before I moved about. Now FF can detect my ov day which I am finding strange. Definately with the pains, tender breasts and especially the ov bleed I thought I ov on CD20 but by FF I ov on CD18 which is strange because that is when I first detect my surge!!!

Well, dh and I last bd before CD18 would have been CD15 so whatever is correct I just hope we caught the eggy. I thought as of today I would be 1DPO but according to FF I am 3DPO and it has charted AF around 17th Jan according to a 33 day cycle. I have it as 15th Jan according to a 30 day cycle.

So what should I believe? Anyway, I think I can finally join you all in the 2WW!!!!! I had broken sleep last night, I woke at 3.45am then at 5.00am and I just couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 6am. That may have something to do with having to go to work this morning after 2 weeks off. I will be wrecked when I get home later. But I don't seem to be having any symptoms yet. I still get the feeling in my tum as if someone punched me and I am feeling a bit gassy and have heartburn.

irish eyes - sounds strange FF has given you that date as ov i personally would go with when you think you ov and test 14 days after that. lots of luck to you hope you get your bfp!

CD18

well apart from the fact i can hardly move from the gym yesterday (lol havent been in a few months) i dont feel anything have awful pains in my tummy low down (which will have been the 50 sit ups yesterday) i stupidly didnt think going to the gym 1dpo i hope i havent hindered my chances of getting preg! Well im in the 2ww and its torture i had a dream i got a bfp on a digi it was so good. Not feeling very positive this month :( dont feel like it has worked

CD24 and 10DPO, 8DPO or 5DPO (I think one of the first two, FF thinks the last one!)

Still no real symptoms to report other than I've had a horrible sore throat for the last 3 days and feel run down. I also had a bout of (ahem) the 'runs' yesterday for about an hour which was bizarre. All seems to be ok now though (phew!). I've been a bit gassy but I was last month too. The sore throat has messed my temps up a bit - especially at the weekend when I had a cracking 37.08 which is really high for me.

I'm pleased that I've made it to CD24 as last month AF arrived early. I have a small voice in the back of my head suggesting I POAS tomorrow as it's DH's birthday and I'd love to give him a BFP as a present but even if my ov date was the earliest one possible I think it'll be too soon. Am trying to resist the urge to poke my BBs at work to see if they're tender!

AF stay away please!!!

CD 25 (11dpo)

I am feeling more this month then I felt last month by this time. My nipples have been sore, since about 5 dpo. But on and off every once in a while they burn and sting, but it doesn't last long, other then that they are just sore. Oh I hope I am not reading into it too much. I was feeling so sick to my stomach on and off yesterday. And having some slight cramps. Not AF cramping but almost like my uterus is contracting, it is so sutble I am almost wondering if I would notice it if I wasn't paying attention. I am getting a lot of the same symptoms I get every month, but the sore nipples and the slught cramping is throwing me off. Oh, and from 2-6 dpo everytime I stood up I would get light headed. That stopped for a bit, and then came back yesterday at 10 dpo. I hate this waiting game. I am not testing until atleast 19 dpo if I make it there. I can not look at another :bfn: I would rather see :witch: so I will wait until I am past CD 32 (which is the longest my cycle has been in the past 5 months).

Oh good luck ladies, anyone testing sooner?

:dust:

I forgot to add that since I woke up this morning, my right hip has been killing me. Its like this sharp pain, and when I am just sitting here doing nothing it hurts, and when I move it hurts more. Not sure if it is related to being PG, but if anyone knows, please tell me!! :rofl:

CD22, 5-7DPO (I think). Trying v hard not to symptom spot as I seem to convince myself every month and then get downhearted.

However (can't help myself!!!), felt sick most of yesterday with upset tum sometimes and odd cramps but then today I've had the most intense pains in my lower abdomen, to the point where I could have doubled up (and would have if I hadn't been in a busy office!). Defo gynae pains and not gastro pains. Surely too early for implantation though (esp if I'm only 5DPO)??? Also have had sore boobs for past four or five days.

Other than that status normal (apart from the return of the sore throat, stuffy nose and cough that I thought I'd ditched last week).

Conswayla M - forgot to say that I too have had a sore right hip for two or three days now! Started when I woke up in the night with it aching and thought I'd just slept funny but it's lasted for few days now and isn't always there but sometimes getting stabbing pain and sometimes just general ache.

Had been putting it down to lazing about through holiday and not shifting far from the sofa but now I'm wondering!

Conswayla M - forgot to say that I too have had a sore right hip for two or three days now! Started when I woke up in the night with it aching and thought I'd just slept funny but it's lasted for few days now and isn't always there but sometimes getting stabbing pain and sometimes just general ache.

Had been putting it down to lazing about through holiday and not shifting far from the sofa but now I'm wondering!

Its a sharp pinching pain. Maybe its a pinched nerve or something, I am glad that you have felt it too.....well not glad that you were in pain, but you get my drift :rofl:

I googled early pregnancy and hip pains, some women have it but it doesn't seem to be as early as this. So I think I will chalk it up to the same thing. Just from lazing about for the past week or so, and maybe I slept wrong, but it sure hurts!! Thanks :hug:

hi ladies, i think the hip pain has to do wit nerves or something, i have nothing to report too my boobs dnt hurt none as a matter of fact they seem to have gone smaller and i started having some backpain today which for me is a sign of af, im really feeling pressured about getting a bfp now cos my mil is on my case, dnt think ts gonna happen this month though. im just nil on signs.hmmn! i wonder!

hi ladies, i think the hip pain has to do wit nerves or something, i have nothing to report too my boobs dnt hurt none as a matter of fact they seem to have gone smaller and i started having some backpain today which for me is a sign of af, im really feeling pressured about getting a bfp now cos my mil is on my case, dnt think ts gonna happen this month though. im just nil on signs.hmmn! i wonder!

A lot of women report feeling less symptoms the month they are actually pregnant compared to the months that they are not. So hang in there, this could still be it for you. Remember that pregnancy symptoms are a lot like PMS symptoms, and most women don't feel any until the 5th-6th week of pregnancy. Its not over yet!!

I should really listen to my own advice!!!!
:dust:

Hey Ladies, I am CD22, 6dop (only using the calendar method on the avg. 14 days, I don't monitor BBT)

I have had an awful headache today. But that is about it.

Conswayla, I hope you are right about less symptoms could be a better sign. I remember the last few months I dillegently tracked everything and was so convinced in November it would happen and it didn't. Hence I want to only officially track my CD1-5 and guess my AF due date. ...but sigh I am here ... wondering.

I have a question, alot of people talk about "taking the month off" from TTC. Is there a trick to that? I think I would have to throw the laptop out the window and all my calendars sothat I wouldn't obsess about dates.

CD22 3DPO (FF)

Well, after recording my temp this morning on FF, they changed my ov date to CD19 which is better than CD18 since I only got my first + opk then. Still think I oved on CD20 as I had an ov bleed. But anyway, I will go with the 3DPO.

I really don't know how I am going to survive this 2WW!!!! I really don't want to be doing this symptom spotting but yet can't help it. This morning I had those pains in my tum and around the tops of my legs as if I was having a heavy AF. But then I have been gassy these passed few days so I am not sure it that is related. I haven't really noticed anything else except for the real tender breasts. I am just hoping its just too early for many symptoms yet.

CD25 (11, 9 or 6 DPO - who knows!)

Well, it's DH's birthday today so I thought I'd throw caution to the wind and do a test this morning just in case I could give him a BFP as an extra present. I hardly slept last night with nerves and excitement, got up, did the test and BFN. Oh well.

I've had a very small amount of (tmi) brown staining when I wiped this morning so I think AF is on her way. No real symptoms other than I'm fairly gassy and a bit bloated.

On the plus side at least I made it to CD25 this cycle as I only had a 23 day cycle last time. Feeling disappointed though. Now I want AF to show up so I can start again.

Gahhh, me too 9dpo today & the most painful boobs ever, plus i had cramp yesterday..

Not long to wait now ladies!!!! Anyone else tested yet? :D xx

I got a BFN too leila :hissy:

CD19 (3DPO) or (5dpo)

no symptoms or signs as yet, hoping its just to early the 2ww is torture and going soooo slow, im not feeling very positive this month again i dont think it will ever happen for me, i carnt face seing another BFN on a test so i will just wait for the witch and not test. I have had so many bfn's in the past 7 months that i feel like i just wont ever see a bfp on one ever i look in then pregnancy test gallery and i think if only i would get a test like that. I dont even get a evap to obsess over. :( Feel so negative today with it all. feel like just giving up :hissy:

CD26 (12dpo)

Just a short update, had a lot of twinges last night in my stomach, some of them are normal, but some were more central which I don't normally have. I have no idea anymore about this month. I was so sure a few days ago that this was it, but I am trying to talk myself out of it. My bb's are bigger (but that is somewhat normal for this time of the month, and they feel heavy.

I am so done with this!! :hissy:

Well ladies CD 24 and 10dpo and i cracked this morning and done a test
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: x 4 all test are positive 3 x ic, and a FRER

I am on :cloud9:

First month using preseed and :bfp: after 10 long months of trying we finally done it.:hugs:

Hope you all join me soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->