• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting a new cycle.....come join!

cazd - I always find it funny when people make positive comments about charts. I want to say thanks as if I had some control over it... but of course the only control I have over it is whether or not I followed the rules and got the necessary sleep! Lol in this case I am not sure...

I was up until 1:30 am last night with my girlfriends, we had a very therapeutic session of girl time. Although I didn't drink, I did have a few nachos and glasses of fruit punch in my belly. I still took my temp at the same time 5:45am. I haven't been able to find out if the time you go to sleep and what you eat before you go to bed affects temp or not. I did get my min. 3 hrs of sleep. However, surely my metabolism was affected by the nachos and punch??! Anyways, I will take the higher temp if nothing else for a chance to obsess some more! It helps me get through the tww. ;)

cazd damn that :witch: good luck for this cycle.

Snuggleboot, sounds like your in with a good chance xxx

9dpo for me lots of cremay cm this morning, thats 7 days running for the reamy cm thats the only positive kind of symptom i have....lol

so question for you ladies... i dont have a cycle length as this is my first cycle in 16 months. i am cd13 today and have had no line at all on the test side of my OPK. i am a little crampy today but as im constipated all the time (sorry TMI) i cant read much into that. i have a little creamy cm, but im not sure its creamy CM as OH and i have :sex: every night for the last 4 days and i get lots of creamy discharge after orgasm..sorry tmi again. what do you think.

Cazd ~ sorry to hear that the friggin :witch: got you. Fx'd cross for you next mth hun.

Snugglebot ~ as I have said before you have any amazing chart

Claire ~ creamy cm is good, I have that too but (tmi) not to the point were it is on my underwear and I have noticed that there is some yellow tinge to it if it does go on uw (sorry way tmi).

Me ~ I think I got caught speeding tonight. :dohh:

mrs mrbaey - have u been doing opk every day? could be just taking a while to get your body going again carry on with the ovulation stick, its EWCM u need to look out for to be fertile xx

irish- oops bout the speeding, yea my creamy cm is only when im checking my cervix posistion i get it on my fingers lol (waayyyy to much info for u there lol) my boobs are starting to hurt tonight not sure if thats a good or bad thing carnt remember what happens normally will need to check my chart but thats upstaies haha

morning all

me? up at this time? whats going on?! desperate fpr a wee too but no1 is up so i dont wanna make noise :lol:

well she didnt get me in the night, and no sign of her yet but we shall see x

Irish: Sorry to hear about the speeding ticket. Crappy!!

Fx'd I don't get one...it will come in the post so I don't know if I have one yet. It's my own fault anyway...probably get a fine and penalty points. I don't mind the fine but I don't want the points.

samzi good luck for the day hope :witch: stays away.

Ok so the poas addict i am i peed on a opk this morning 10dpo cos i know they can pick up preg hormone and didnt have no preg tests in house anyway BFN! nothing at all there i know deep down it hasnt worked anyway just my poas addiction took over my head.

Going to make a appointment with GP today (not for today as to busy) but going to see if i can prebook to see the nice lady doc about all the pain ive been getting in my ovary. My GP surgery weird last time i rang u couldnt pre book a appointment u just had to ring on the day and see what u get pain in the butt anyway will let u know how i get on xx

Hiya - I had no idea you could use OPKs for pg testing! Hows that work?

cazd, apparantly it picks up the preg hormone as well as the LH hormone, so ive heard anyway.

Well got appointment at GP 20th Feb!! grrrr still a long way of but at least i got one with the nice lady doctor who i like (and has just come bk of maternity leave so might be bit more sympathetic lol...

Ok so the poas addict i am i peed on a opk this morning 10dpo cos i know they can pick up preg hormone and didnt have no preg tests in house anyway BFN! nothing at all there i know deep down it hasnt worked anyway just my poas addiction took over my head.

Hun, my POAS addiction took over yesterday as well, I peed on an opk too and it was :bfn:. That was at 8dpo (but I really could be only 6dpo yesterday). I am not sure when I o'd.

Well got appointment at GP 20th Feb!! grrrr still a long way of but at least i got one with the nice lady doctor who i like (and has just come bk of maternity leave so might be bit more sympathetic lol...

Thats a long wait, I got an appointment to see doctor tomorrow afternoon about my mole.

irish i could have got in sooner, tomorow even if it was with another doctor but to be honest there all arseholes and i like the doc ive prebooked a appt with she always seems friendly and understanding ive seen her before about pain in my ovary and she had me seen by gyne that very same day. I know its a long wait but im going to get my period on saterday so i doubt waiting the extra few days will make a big differnce the pain has worn of now its just twinges. Im hoping they will book me in for a cd21 blood test and test my OH sperm but i dont know what they would do as 1st steps.

Hey girls, just wanted to check up on you. Sorry about the :witch: cazd, may as well hop over to my new cycle buddies. I hate to say this, but I haven't decided if I am going to continue or not. I have been doing a lot of thinking...I am going to update my journal with the info.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I know it will happen!!

well, my poas addiction is in full force this month i decided to get a clear blue and you know the sad and shitty thing? i only got that brand in hope of a evap to obsess over just so i keep see sumthin other than a BFN and ive heard people get evaps on them so i took the best BFN and not even a evap :hissy: so there we have it i have totally lost the plot spent 11 pounds instead of 3 pounds in the hope of a evap!

U know my friend got that brand last week when she found out she was pregnant and her test was so differnt to mine i carnt even imagine ever seing a BFP on a test i pee on.

So boobs are sore and im moody damn the :witch: will come on valentines day.

Just wish my appointment at the doctor was sooner, see what they have to say about it.

Claire hun, its still early to test, so you still are in with a chance.

I also have sore bbs too and I notice that last month I had tender sore bbs from O to AF. But this is also a sign of pg too.

Hang in there hun.

I must say, if I didn't get an evap line, I would have been dissapointed, I know what you mean Claire. It's funner to keep that line in mind and checking and obsessing over it then nothing at all!!

well i woke up thought she wasnt here, went to the loo and wheni wiped there was the faintest faintest pink. maybe shes on her way after all! X

I'm praying for an evap next time too - at least that'd be some kind of progress !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->