Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Happy Mothers Day guys my husband didnt wish me happy mothers day this morning and I was so upset but Ive come home from work to two cards one from him and from Alex (the bump) perfume a new work mug as my other broke flowers and a nice bath I was so made up xx

I hope you had an amazing first mothers day! X

Rrrr Krissie I hope he's made up for it since xx

Red thats lovely hope you had a great day and thank you it started off rubbish but ended on a good note xx

Angela yay for your little boy! Love the name Alex. So exciting you can feel him. I miss that feeling :)

Red cant wait to hear what youre having! Are you waiting till 20 week scan?

Krissie glad Alice is sleeping so well. Boo about work but summer break will be nice!

Afm Quinn is doing ok. She is a sleeping about 3-4 hours at night. We are doing bf but also supplementing once or twice a day. She seems to wanna be held by me more than DH. And seems to comfort nurse ALOT. But im trying to enjoy it now bc i now these days will come to an end.

Brandi great work on the weight loss! Look forward to your updates :)

Dogmommy- Alice sleeps about 3 hour stretches at night too. She also has phases where she eats more. I think it's normal to help build supply. I just love the name Quinn. <3

Brandi- so excited for you. Good luck with your weightloss and starting treatments.

Hi girls I got another scan today due to spotting :cloud9: baby is perfect :flower:

Any gender guesses ?

Attachments

• received_10156215488374731.jpg
    received_10156215488374731.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • received_10156215395249731.jpg
    received_10156215395249731.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Aww so sweet red!

If what I think I'm seeing is the nub I would guess boy.

Rrrr Red such cute pics and worrying about the spotting glad all went well at scan though it too soon for me to guess yet Ill wait till next scan are you finding out xx

I had another scan the other day Im suffering from cervical erosion which is causing me to bleed I had a heavy bleed for 3 days which worried me but all was fine with baby thank god no issues, I felt him kick me for the first time yesterday which was lovely to feel the feeling him move is still sparadic though I cant wait until I feel him everyday on a regular basis xx

yeah i will find out, im gonna be nearly 14 weeks by the time i get my next scan so im really hoping there might be a hint of a gender then lol

sorry to hear about the bleeding!! how scary! im glad baby is ok though. did they put you on rest or anything

Exciting hun I hope they will be able to tell for you xx

No not been put on bed rest its just one of them irritating pregnancy issues that I have to deal with the only thing that will stop it is when I give birth and my hormones return back to normal which is grim Im probably going to have bleeds all the way through my pregnancy the only good thing is that atleast we know what it is and its not causing baby any issues xx

Hey Angela! How are you doing? Happy 21 weeks tomorrow!

Red, how are you? I'm so excited you're almost to second tri!

Afm, I'm so exhausted. DS got his tonsils removed on Friday and has not been sleeping well. Last night the kids were tag teaming as soon as I would fall asleep the other would wake up. Hopefully as he heals up this waking up stops. He has slept through the night for 1.5 years and I really need him to go back to it.

I am officially back to work on Monday. I have 8 weeks then summer break. Hopefully it goes by quickly and I get enough sleep. Alice does do well most nights so that is nice. It's really been her brother not sleeping lately that's killing me.

Krissie heres hoping he settles soon and you get a routine back xx

Im good thanks cant believe Im 21+3 now it feels like its going so quickly now like he'll be here before I know it xx Alex is getting bigger and stronger I feel him moving everyday now all the time its lovely to feel though xx

Hey, everyone! It’s been a while, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have an appointment scheduled to meet with my doctor and hopefully start injections June 5th. My insurance doesn’t cover anything, and it’s a few thousand dollars for the medicine, so I’m really hoping it works. I’m very nervous but trying not to have a spirit of fear.

Good luck Brandi. I really hope they work for you.

Angela- how are you doing? Almost 30 weeks!

Red- how is your pregnancy going?

Afm, been back to work now and have 2.5 days before summer break. It was an insane two months and I'm very glad it's done.

DS is back to mostly sleeping. He sometimes wakes up but nothing like he was a couple months ago. He's almost 4 now and officially starting preschool in the fall. I can't believe it!

DD is doing good as well. She is 4 months and just a sweet little thing. Loves to eat and interact with people. She just adores her brother which is so so sweet.

Hi Krissie so nice to hear from you and so glad all is going great my god cant believe your back at work so soon bet time has just flown by for you xx

Well Im on countdown now in the single digits of weeks now till D day its so crazy feels like time is just flying by now. Everything is good this end apart from cervical erosion which caused bleeding in the first tri I havent really had a bad pregnancy touch wood tiredness is really my only downfall but I can cope with that xx

Everything is virtually bought now just needs all putting up and my hospital bag making up all I need to get now is just Alex's toilettries like nappies, babywipes, bath stuff thats it so all is going well here. He's getting so strong now moves all the time which can wipe me out but I also love it the amount of love I feel for him already is immense I just cant wait to meet him now xx

That is so exciting Angela. Third tri can be exhausting but it was always my favorite. The anticipation and excitement that comes and of course baby movements. <3 I'm glad everything is going good now.

Thanks hun really appreciate that xx yes all is good Im just nesting now waiting for his arrival I really hope I dont go over and past my due date by too much but I guess Ill just have to wait and see xx

That's so exciting angel ! I hope the summer goes by quickly. I can't wait to make it to single digits! Only 22 weeks lol but I've a feelijgnthe summer will go fast like it usually does.

All good here I found baba is a little girl which I'm so excited about. Being pregnant again was miracle already but a girl after 2 boys is amazing

Krissi, so glad everything is going well with your precious addition!

Red and Angela, I&#8217;m so excited for you girls! I am praying for healthy remainders of your pregnancies!!! It will be here before you know it.

I had my first appointment in two years today! We are officially doing Femara in conjunction with Gonal-f. We are also doing timed intercourse. I will start my injections either tomorrow or Thursday! The doctor seemed optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->