Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Okay, I tested again because I have no self control. STILL a stupid flashing smiley face! :wacko:

I'm about to throw this test out the window.

I am thankful to have something, BUT, tomorrow will be day 5 of flashing smileys!!! I want my solid.... :cry:

Brandi.... If you take a look at what I was calling a pos opk you probably would say it's not but because of clomid and how much it changed our bodies I just went with my gut feelings and I was right according to my temp my almost pos opk was an absolute pos because it faded the next day.

With that being said I hope you've been bding since that last test you showed.

Dogmommy the fact that you are already responding to all your signs and doing everything ahead of schedule this appointment with the doc will only give you closure that you definitely O.

Ok something strange happen to me this morning!!! Deep in my sleep and I was awaken by a single sharp period like pain in lower abdominal. It lasted a few seconds then bam all gone. I rush to the bathroom and nothing but since yesterday I have notice that I have gone from dry cm to very creamy cm almost making me feel like I'm wet down there. Maybe desperation is starting to get to me and I'm causing my body to go through this.

I usually have some discomfort before af but not the actual pain. The pain always comes during.

Brandi apparently some people can have slightly discoloured fertile CM I would just do plenty of BDing go with your gut feeling you could have already O, are you getting any scans or bloods if so wait for them they will tell you more.

Well guys I'm feeling positive about this month that pain I felt yesterday was horrendous never got pain like that before I'm hoping it was O and maybe more than one egg I'd love twins I'm a twin myself so is mum it's not skipped three generations doc told me because of that fact I'm high risk of multiple births on clomid.

last night took Opks around 23:00 hrs digital said neg but cheapie still dark so must have just come out the LH phase meaning it lasted around a day and half tested this morning just on cheapie and line is now lighter so not testing no more plus took temp at 5am this morning and it has dramatically dipped so going to see if for the next three days it steadily rises confirming O has occurred. Also CM is watery and still getting very slight abdominal pains only very slight and dull on right hand side mostly me and DH BD last night and will BD each night for the next 3 days I hope we get our sticky or eggs xx I guess I'm now in TWW DPO1 xx

Mocha, I think the reason I am so skeptical is because I never O on my own. I don't have cycles at all (literally haven't had a natural cycle in years). I just tested with FMU, and I am expecting another flashing smiley (but we will see!). Plus because it's CD19, I haven't had a temp rise or anything to indicate ovulation. I have been BDing, but not as much as I'd like. We have on CD 10, 13, 15, and 18. We will continue with trying to do every other day, and if I get my positive OPK, we will do it every day.

Test just processed. Another pretty significant line, but still a flashing smiley. :wacko:

Mocha, anymore lines on those tests??????? Fingers crossed.

Brandi apparently some people can have slightly discoloured fertile CM I would just do plenty of BDing go with your gut feeling you could have already O, are you getting any scans or bloods if so wait for them they will tell you more.

Well guys I'm feeling positive about this month that pain I felt yesterday was horrendous never got pain like that before I'm hoping it was O and maybe more than one egg I'd love twins I'm a twin myself so is mum it's not skipped three generations doc told me because of that fact I'm high risk of multiple births on clomid.

last night took Opks around 23:00 hrs digital said neg but cheapie still dark so must have just come out the LH phase meaning it lasted around a day and half tested this morning just on cheapie and line is now lighter so not testing no more plus took temp at 5am this morning and it has dramatically dipped so going to see if for the next three days it steadily rises confirming O has occurred. Also CM is watery and still getting very slight abdominal pains only very slight and dull on right hand side mostly me and DH BD last night and will BD each night for the next 3 days I hope we get our sticky or eggs xx I guess I'm now in TWW DPO1 xx

Yay Angela!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Mocha how far are you in your cycle it could be O or Implantation ooohhh fingers crossed guys xx

This is what I'm working with so far ladies. Tell me what you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-01-05-57-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-01-05-57-47.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 7
OMG that looks amazing shows defo O steady increase and temp are still way high if they have lasted more than 10 days high and not decreased then it a possibility your pregnant FX for you xx

Brandi are you testing with IC opk as well? I actually prefer them and I've heard a lot of women can tell if they are getting darker leading up to O.

Angela sounds just like the pain I experienced and I had three big follicles! I would be delighted with twins or triplets!!

Mocha hoping that was the eggy digging deep!!!! Sorry I'm not sure with the whole chart thing but fingers crossed for you dear!

Afm I'm exhausted but I'm pretty sure it's from the progesterone. Dr says they will do a beta test on 14th. It seems so far away!

Hi ladies, I still seem to have low down cramping, is it possible to get cramps after ovulation? because with the trigger shot Saturday morning I definitely should of ovulated by now?

Dogmommy 14th will be here before you know it only 13 days to wait xx

redrose it could be residual pain from egg travelling down tubes I wouldn't worry to much hun at all xx

Mocha, your chart looks awesome!!! I am stalking. Have you taken any more tests?

Dogmommy, it will be here before you know it!

Redrose, could it be implantation bleeding?

Tomorrow will be CD 20. Both this morning and this evening are still flashing smiley faces. I am using the IC's as well, but no raging positives. I mean, a flashing smiley is better than a negative, but I am seriously losing hope that O is coming. I am about to do some research to see if it is common for Clomid 5-9 ladies to O past day 19. Tomorrow will be day 6 of flashing smileys.

Temps have seemed lower than usual the last couple of days. Today, I had copious amounts of clear EWCM. I was really hoping that it would mean I was getting my solid soon!

Well I'm possibly DPO2 now took another OPK don't know why just did and it's really faint so definitely no more now, yesterday got slight twinges on right side but nothing really major nothing at all like the day before. Took temperature this morning and it's risen day before it dipped to 97.05 and today it's risen to 97.33 so just monitor it see if it continues to be high for the next three days plus got my follicle tracking tomorrow which should also confirm O has occurred. Me and Dh using Preseed throughout BD for the two days leading up to O, twice on O day and then the day after O so I've done all I can and given myself the best chance possible so just playing the dreaded TWW stage now. I hate this stage as there is nothing you can do but wait atleast the stage before you can prep organise your doing something but in this stage your just over analyzing every possible symptom your having hoping it's a good sign. Well FX for me that I may get my happy ending to my 2 and half years of TTC xx

brandi I know some people on here didn't O till days 21-23 and got BFPS so don't give up hope yet xx

Whoohoo for ovulation! Looks like we both will be in the 2ww together! I hipe this is it for us! I woke feeling so bloated i had to keep sitting down. I also had uti pains i remember feeling that way with my son! But uts early yet i think!

Yep we can antagonise and question each feeling and symptom together lol I've decided I am not going to test at all till atleast 12th March as AF due between 12th and 16th I've got the six day early hpts and a 4 day early one too so hopefully by 12th I should be able to tell and get a positive if I am xx wen will you start testing when is AF due xx

Brandi sorry the opks are giving you such a hard time. Any chance you can get an ultrasound? Sometimes you need a trigger shot bc you get the surge but they won't release.

Red rose don't fret im still getting cramping and weird twinges. Drinking water helps!

Woohoo Angela! So excited for two week wait. You and red rose will have to share your symptoms. I'm on progesterone so mine are probably just from the extra progesterone.

Dogmommy your beta test will be here before you know it keep us posted FX.

Well I've also been getting slight twinges still but I'm hoping they're just due to hormone levels increasing and residual pain as told DH he could have a break tonight lol if they continue then unfortunately he'd have to BD tonight which he'll be disappointed about as he said I've tired him out lol oh well put and shut up Dh lol most men would love this much action lol xx

Haha i gave my dh a break last night, but i might make sure we bd tonight to keep ourselves covered! I feel nauseous still today and dizzy but its probably still from the hcg shot. Im gonna test next Wednesday because ive zu,ba on wednesdays and i think ifs probably a good idea to know before hand. I think id still be ok to go just to take it easy

You will be fine as will be too early to anything xx

Well I'm still getting slight pains on left so defo BD tonight just incase xx sorry DH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->