Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Angela... If you continue to take you temp daily you will see a sudden decrease in temp that is considered the Lh surge and then is when you start bding if you haven't started already. Once you temp starting to increase there should be 3 days of steady increase to confirm that you o. Remember you can get a pos opk and still not O and then O again later in the cycle....Yeh I know our body is crazy like that. So if you are skeptical about opks just keep doing both as a back up plan. One has to be correct.

Brandi don't fret it may take 9 days for clomid to work! And I think since you are getting flashing smiles you're on the right track.
Angela fingers crossed its right around the corner! My RE said sometimes it take 6-9 days for clomid to make you O so if I calculated right you still have a couple days left between that window.
Thanks mocha it's exciting to be in the last half. I felt really strong O pains last night and it lines up with HCG trigger shot so I'm thinking I'm officially 1 dpo! But I'm annoyed my RE nurse told me to BD todAy and tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't listen to her! We would have missed it.

Hi ladies could I please join in? I got af on Feb 14th after taking meds to bring it on, typically it came on Valentine's lol. But I was delighted. I took 100mg Clomid CD 2 til 6 and had a scan on CD 12 it showed one 1.4 cm follicle on my right ovary and since my fertility clinic closes on the weekend they told me by Monday it would be too late so I had to do my own trigger shot on Saturday, making my follicle hopefully between 1.8cm and 2 perfect for ovulation.
So I took that shot yesterday morning and I have to say I feel so sick since yesterday evening probably just the hcg itself. I was told by the nurse I'd ovulate by Sunday night the latest but apart from watery cm I've had no cramps or sign it's happening. Guess I just have to wait it's only lunch time yet.
We have be today and yesterday and will tomorrow just to be sure ! I hope it's enough, so I will count tomorrow as 1 dpo! I plan to test March 10th

Good luck guys I hope you both get your sticky eggs and BFPS all round FX for you both and Mocha2 thank you for the advice it's really helpful I know I can't fully track my temp as not done it from day one but I'm still going to start now and just see how my temp goes I also got backache today out the blue for no reason at all and slight stomach type pains O has got to be on its way xx

Oh and sorry as well as Goodluck also welcome redrose xx

Angela have you been doing your opks twice a day? I heard it's better to take them in second half of the day.

Red rose hello! You are on almost same schedule as me. I felt really bloated after trigger shot. I had it Friday am and sat night I had strong O pains. Going to BD again today just to cover all my bases.

I'm feeling less hopeful after last night a friend that I've been explaining my fertility struggles with said to me "just know some women never get pregnant" like seriously!! Not what you say to someone spending tons on money on fertility meds, blood work, and numerous ultrasounds!

Angela have you been doing your opks twice a day? I heard it's better to take them in second half of the day.

Red rose hello! You are on almost same schedule as me. I felt really bloated after trigger shot. I had it Friday am and sat night I had strong O pains. Going to BD again today just to cover all my bases.

I'm feeling less hopeful after last night a friend that I've been explaining my fertility struggles with said to me "just know some women never get pregnant" like seriously!! Not what you say to someone spending tons on money on fertility meds, blood work, and numerous ultrasounds!

What an insensitive thing to say, true or not I don't think it helps to say such negative things around people struggling with fertility issues. I tried for over 3 years with my son. And now baby two so far 3.5 years! Fingers crossed we both get our long waited bfp! I hope I get some indication that my body is ovulating !
Will bd once more tomorrow and relax after that :flower:
Then I guess the dreaded two week wait!

DSC_0001.jpg

Right guys need help the two far right from yesterday very faint lines the second to right from this morning is darker then the one I've just took now far left really dark does this mean I'm going to O :shrug:

I wasn't going to do another till 9pm tonight leaving 12hrs between but got backache out of the blue then bloating and stomach cramps so took one and got that any ideas guys is this good xx

I agree aswell very insensitive to say that I'm also LTTC for my first TTC since Nov 2013 and it's hard speaking to people who don't understand what we're all going through as they just don't understand and say things like it'll happen when it'll happen which is disheartening we don't need them to say anything back just to listen xx

Welcome Redrose I hope you find your short stay here (pos thoughts on getting a sticky one this cycle) educational, supportive and a few smiles her and there.

Thanks girls it's nice talking to people that understand!

Angela!!! Sooooooo close! I would get to BDing!

Angela....I would say the first one on the left is a go and take advantage of it. Take another test tomorow and if that's even darker go at it again that just mean you caught o early. If it gets lighter tomorow I would still give it a go just because. Fx this is your month.

No offense RedRose or to anyone else who have had a successful pregnancy. But I use to get discourage on ttc forum with women who already had a live birth because you already have what I need and have never had the pleasure of experiencing. That is where I withdraw myself because everyone around me is having a child without even trying or even when trying bam! And they are pregnant. So call me selfish, jealous anything it's just what I am feeling after trying for so long. I don't use birth control and I've always been wanting to get pregnant at the age of 24 every relationship I didn't care about the father I just wanted a baby now I am 36 and still tryng that's a long time.

I feel the same my nephew has just had his first child making me a great aunty and a friend has just had a baby didn't even know she was pregnant until she went into labour not even trying overweight, smokes, drinks on the pill and got pregnant had periods throughout too, my other friend is pregnant with second child completely unplanned and another friend also just had her fourth child and she smokes smoked all the way through all her pregnancies and here's me good Dh, good job nice house, healthy weight, eat healthy don't smoke hardly ever drink and can't get pregnant naturally TTC since Nov 2013. It's hard to explain what your going through and feel to people who don't have a clue what it's like that's why I'm so glad I found this site all you guys keep me sane and understand my struggle xx

DSC_0003.jpg

:happydance: well guys we have BD used Preseed too as had no EWCM due to Clomid drying Cm I just decided to take a digital and got my happy face I feel amazing to finally see it this month since I didn't last month so plenty of BD for me wish me luck guys that I get my sticky egg :happydance:

Yayyyyy Angela!! :dance: :whoop: so happy for you girl!

Mocha I'm sorry it's definitely not fair :hugs: but how many dpos are you now? I have everything crossed for you that this is your turn!

My rant is the pregnant co worker that complains" I'm so uncomfortable" blah blah I want to scream at her and be like wanna switch spots lady!

So tmi but we used pre seed only 1/3rd because it's usually to much but I still felt kinda dry. Do you think that it's still ok for sperm since I used some?

Hopefully it should be dogmommy as it's all inside so maybe dry on the way up TMI but it's inside the womb that matters I used too much I think as we had to stop and wipe some away I know TMI I just really hope this is my time I'm going to temp so if I get the increase then decrease too to see if it works in conjunction with OPKs xx

Well I tried for a very long time for my son! So it was no walk in the park, years of tears and miscarriages, now I'll be honest when I actually got pregnant I had given up because I didn't have the money to get fertility treatment I just concentrated on loosing weight for my wedding and bam got preggo but like I said after 3 years of pain. Then I had my son and I had the most traumatic birth and didn't even get to see him til the next day and hold him at 5 days old. He was in the nicu for 2 weeks. So I feel my happy birth and baby experience got totally robbed from me. Don't get me wrong I love my son and feel so so blessed but after three years of trying I didn't get the birth I'd envisioned so many times. We have been trying for baby two since my son was born knowing how long it took. I'm hoping this is the end of another long wait. I know how it feels to be envious of other people's pregnancy announcements and births all my sils and family friends get pregnant so easily most unplanned I find it all so unfair!
Fingers crossed for us all! Let's hope February is a fertile month for us all!

Let's hope hun that we all don't have to wait much longer for our BFP xx

I just really hope it works this month as next month will be my final month they only gave me three months said if I dont after last cycle then will look at whether to increase Clomid to 100mg for another three months or move on to IUI and possibly IVF xx I'm also going to have to call docs tomorrow as I'm supposed to go for follicle tracking on Thursday but that will be too late so I'm hoping they will move it forward as I'd really like to know if I am definitely ovulating and the eggs are good quality xx

Hopefully it should be dogmommy as it's all inside so maybe dry on the way up TMI but it's inside the womb that matters I used too much I think as we had to stop and wipe some away I know TMI I just really hope this is my time I'm going to temp so if I get the increase then decrease too to see if it works in conjunction with OPKs xx

Lmao!!!! The things we are going through. My dh hates it gushy lol. But I like it gushy when ttc (ewcm) that's what I want. So now I know how he feels I hide and inserted the preseed, then get him all worked up by the time we get to it he just assumes that all that wetness is because of him so I'm Happy and he's happy. Its all mental ladies because we still cannot make them feel pressured because that does play a big role with those :spermy:

Afm I am 9DPO, still crampy, tender boobs on and off, constipated dropping pebles :) eating everything around me and the big one? still bitchy!! DH feelings are hurting right now last night was a big one and I had no filter so there better be a good reason behind it.

For what it's worth you ladies do keep my mind off everything when I'm at work I just look forward to getting to my cell after work to read all the post you wrote. So thank you and I hope I do the same for you.

****Baby Dust***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"