Starting clomid in February... buddies?

How is everyone doing?

I’ve done my 7.5 mg of Femara and two days of Gonal-F 75 iu. I am going in today for a scan. Fingers crossed that they see some good follicle growth! If not, I’ll keep taking injects until I’m where they want me. We are going to move forward with the IUI so long as everything goes well. I had some spotting last night after taking the first day of Gonal-F that I’ll be sure and tell them about today.

Thank you! The scan was okay. I only have one follicle at 10 mm. I am going to continue my injections. I’m a little disappointed that there aren’t 2 or 3, but all it takes is one.

Good luck with the injections brandy fingers crossed for you!

Thank you, girls! I’m a little stressed because they said my estrogen level was at a 20. That is so extremely low! The nurse didn’t seem too worried, but as I continue researching, it’s apparently supposed to be much, much higher. I’ve read of them cancelling cycles and stuff because of it being that low, and that low estrogen can indicate lack of response. I’m so worried!

That sounds stressful. I hope your numbers look better and the eggy keeps growing for you.

Please do not worry about those numbers theu don't mean anything at this point! My clinic never did them they said it was a waste of money and time as it doesn't determine much. The size of the follicle means everything. The follicles grow 1 to 2 mm a day and they speed up towards the end they can grow alot day before and day of ovulation. Stress will only make it harder for that follicle to grow. Relax and believe you are doing all you can. Things to help grow the follicles are heat (not too hot) in the area of the ovaries, massage around the ovaries and drink lots of water. Don't worry you got this x

Thank you so much, girls! I didn’t know about the heat! I will start using a heating pad! Seriously! Red, I know you did injections. What was your experience like? I go in tomorrow for another scan. My doctor has kept me on 75 iu of Gonal now. When I go in tomorrow I will have had 5 days of injections at that point (plus the Femara, but I obviously didn’t respond to that).

It took like 10 days of injections for me to get 2 follicles fully grown so 5 days is early days, the good thing about injections is you just keep taking them until they are mature , it's not Clomid or femera where you take a small amount at the start of the cycle and have to wait til end of the cycle to do anything more. It's much more positive and more likely to get an egg from it.

Thanks so nice to get to 24 weeks! My baby girl is viable!

So glad that the sweet babies are viable!!!

My scan went relatively well today. I tried eating protein and using a heating pad today. My 10mm follie grew to 11 mm (which isn’t great, but I’ll take it) and one of those little follies on the left was measuring at 11 mm today as well. They upped me to 100 iu per day and I go back Monday for another scan. Estrogen is still low at 26 🙁

Try not worry it could be a case of upping the meds they might speed up now in growth. Things are looking good. I'll keep fingers crossed for Monday

Thanks, Red! Things looked good at today’s appointment. I had one follicle at 16 and the other at 12. I’m supposed to keep taking my medicine and go back Wednesday. I am waiting on the estrogen levels, however. I’m really hoping that they have gone up! I imagine we will be doing our IUI by the end of the week.

Thank you, Krissie! ������

Estrogen is still low but doctor said he isn’t concerned. They said since I have a nice follicle and good lining, they’re considering me to be responding well to the gonal. My lining is at 5.1 but we probably won’t do the IUI until the end of the week, so I’m hoping it will thicken up.

Word of advise is be bd just incase you ovulate on your own before the iui lol I didn't do iui we did timed intercourse but I ovulated early the first cycle I did it

Hey girls! I’m super excited! I went in today and estrogen was a 151. That’s still low, but I’m thankful for an increase! I also had 3 follicles!!! They are 22mm, 18mm, and 16mm. We are triggering tonight at 9:30 PM and the IUI (intrauterine insemination) is scheduled for 9:30 Friday. I can’t believe it’s finally happening

Yay! That's fantastic news Brandi. Ftx for your bfp in a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->