Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Wow that is amazing! How exciting! I got everything crossed for you

Thank you both! I’m so excited. I triggered last night (CD 17). We are BDing in hopes of increasing our chances. Today is CD 18. We have had sex on 13, 16, and 17 (night of trigger). We are going to abstain today so that hubby’s count is good tomorrow. Thankfully there is no male factor infertility that we know of. We will do our IUI on CD 19, and probably BD in CD 20 as well. I’m hoping that the extra TI will increase our chances!

Would you all consider this a positive OPK? I mean, it’s not quite at dark as the test line, but it’s definitely the darkest I’ve had since the beginning of this cycle, and it popped up right after the trigger.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/DBAD2E34-6D56-4371-A021-B996837738F3_zpsrbxdfhcj.jpg

It would not consider it positive however it does look like the start of your surge.

Thanks, Krissie! It’s been a couple of hours since that one and I took another one. I feel like this one may be positive! What do you think?

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/E86FF2A3-2943-4EBC-B48E-274871C94145_zpsv4yvfelc.jpg

It’s weird because the test line has a section that is super dark, but then fades.

Its the trigger... the trigger is your surge if that makes sense?

It does! I know the trigger will cause the surge, but I have read some women will still ovulate late. I hope that doesn’t happen to me! I would like to ovulate at the 36 hour mark, since that is the time of the IUI. I was hoping the opks would help me keep track of it. I guess they may not be accurate after a trigger. Hmmm.

No opks wont be accurate it will just pick up the hcg and hcg causes positive opks.
How are you today?

Gotcha. That’s good info!

I’m great today! We did the IUI. Hubby’s sperm count was 216 million! I was amazed. Lol. We have also had intercourse a couple of times leading up to this. Nurse said with 3 follies she thinks our chances will be really good. They’re giving me another trigger in five days just to keep my levels up, so I can’t officially test for nearly 3 weeks!

Oh thays brutal making you wait so long! But what a great count. I've got everything crossed for you.

Thank you! It really is brutal. Lol. I’m going crazy already and there are still 17 days until I can officially test. I keep going back and forth from one extreme to the other being convinced that this is my month and then terrified that it didn’t work.

I take my second trigger on June 27, so I feel like I can technically still test a little early because if I’m pregnant that test will be getting dark after that point for sure. I will be approaching 19 DPO (which will be 7/10) so my tests would/should be pretty dark. My first trigger is starting to fade a bit. It’s still definitely there, but not as bold as it was.

Get cheapies and just take a test every day from the second trigger and watch it go lighter and hopefully darker again then.

Yep, that’s my plan! Maybe it will be better because by that point the line s wouldn’t be so faint either. I don’t know! My first trigger is almost gone already (unless my urine was just more diluted this morning). I’m only four days past trigger and 2DPIUI. I know it’s too early to feel anything, but I do feel exhausted and my boobs feel twinge-y. That could just be from ovulation. I never ovulate so I don’t have anything to compare it to. Lol.

Here are my tests so far. I started doing 2 times a day but switched to mornings.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/139EE2C4-08A8-44BD-BD47-36B2F34598A1_zps4f3roefx.jpg

Brandi I have absolutely everything crossed for you I really hope it works in relation to the cheapies they are hard to predict early on if you got a positive I thought at 10DPIVF I git the faintest of lines with a cheapie so faint in fact every1 thought I was crazy so that day I bought a first response and bang came up straight away no denying the line xx

Sorry Ive been MIA just been so busy but all is good here on the home stretch only 6 weeks and 4 days left eeeekkk xx

Red congrats Im so made up for you how you feeling xx

I’m so excited for you Angela. I’m so glad that IVF worked and that you have a sweet baby on the way! Not much longer!

AFM the doctor switched me to oral progesterone instead of a trigger so I am able to test a little sooner. I’m 3-4 DPO. I’m having lots of creamy CM, which I’ve never had before because I usually don’t ovulate. I know it’s typical for this point in a woman’s cycle, but I’m hoping it’s indicative of a BFP!

I found oral progesterone easy to use but it made me so stinking tired. I took it with my daughter until 9 weeks.

I hope it's a good sign you'll have a bfp in a week or so!

Cheers guys yep my tiny miracle will be here before I know it only 6wks left being pregnant in this heat is awful though I must say and the tiredness has well and truly come back xx

Brandi Im hooked on watching your progress and cant wait to see you testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->