Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Hey guys it's sounds like we're all around the same stage I'm hoping my Preseed comes today I'm CD11 today still getting neg on OPK but the second line is getting darker so it is definitely due, I got some pain on my right hand side yesterday too and a little pain today on the left also hot flushes during the night so all good signs but my CM is virtually none existent due to the Clomid which is a bit gutting and I'm not too happy about my follicle tracking being on CD17 either as I know that will be too late but hey ho think happy thoughts stay positive and hope I Getty sticky egg this month xx

Also I don't think it matters if you have a few drinks I'm off out fora meal tonight, got night out planned with girls on 03Rd March then a wedding on 13th so I'll be definitely drinking xx

So exciting Angela! I seriously love this group.

Update: This morning, I had a flashing smiley on my ovulation test!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Now granted, that is just one hurdle to jump through, but I've never had one. My tests are always negative. I hope it isn't a mistake. I took it as well as a dip test, and my dip test I would have definitely considered negative. Even the test inside the CB digital, I would have considered negative. I'll just see what happens. I'll be impressed if it catches O, because I truly would have considered all of those tests negative.

I'm CD 15 today. If you're just reading this, I took Clomid 5-9 and I'm on 50mg. It's my first month and I literally never O on my own. I haven't had a natural period in years because I wasn't O'ing.

Good luck everyone!

Angela... On a good note I've heard most people saying they conceived in the night that were butt drunk and got frisky :)

Brandi... Think happy thoughts my dear that should be your focus for the rest of this cycle. Send some positives vibes down to those eggs of yours because I'm sending aaalloooot of good vibes your way.

Afm boobs are still sore, still feeling a little pain in lower pelvic, and felt a little sick this morning woke up with a throat ache and the big one.....I've been going off on dh for apparently no reason it just kind of a spear the moment thing. Does bipolar rings a bell? So hence my mood today.

Everyone else I hope to hear some pos O news soon xx

Yayyyyyyyy got my positive and ultrasound confirmed three follicles ready. I only have a few minutes but I wanted to update you all. Ill be back to catch up in a few hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20160226_120218.jpg
    IMG_20160226_120218.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Mocha2! I took another one after work and got another flashing smiley (I was convinced it was going to be negative and that the first one was just a fluke).

Dogmommy YAY!!!! So exciting!!!! What cycle day are you again?

Angela I'm sorry you have to wait till CD 17. Is there anyway they can move it up? You had such a high progesterone number last time I'm sure you will be ok with it tho.

Brandi that is exciting! I would get a couple flashing smiles before the solid! Fingers crossed for you!!

Mocha I hope you're feeling better! You sound like me last week DH is scared for the pregnancy hormones haha

I'm on CD13 and I got a trigger shot at 9am today and the positive opk about 3 hours later.
But the nurse told me to BD on Sunday and Monday. But that doesn't make sense that would be 48 hours later! What do you all think?? We took yesterday off and we were going to tonight. But if I follow SMEP we would BD tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday but I'm wondering if that is too much for DH swimmers. He has average sperm count but idk whAt is best????????

Hi Girls! Sindy here TTC baby #1. Took my first round of clomid this month and ovulated O on CD13. Unfortunately 12 DPO got a BFN. I'm very dissapointed but my fertility doctor wants me to wait for AF to come and start another round of Clomid and go in for a sonogram. Not sure what me and the DH will be doing. It's such a stressfull ride.

Lots of baby dust to all of you ladies. Hope you guys get a BFP.
:kiss:

Dogmommy...according to ff to be sure to catch an egg intercourse should be done daily unless there an issue then every other day is good. If you did the hcg today then definitely you're going to o by tomorow and that morning is,when the would tell you to come in for iui if that's what was getting done so I'm assuming in your case bding is best first thing in the morning which would be the most important one and just keep going at it after that for hoping to really catch that egg sake.

Dogmommy....I googled iui (bd)after hcg and some did it 24 hrs with success rate some 36 some 42hrs. So, sweetie this one you have to go with what your docs said or decide on your own what you want to do but the has to be your decision and yours alone.

Dogmommy, I would go with every day as long as hubby's count it good!

Hubby and I BD'd again today. 3 times in the last five days....it's probably still early. But I don't want to miss our egg (if it's coming!).

I have been reading about using the CB OPKs while on Clomid, and read that the flashing smiley is likely from the estrogen from the medicine. So I'm still unsure if I'll get my positive OPK, but I sure hope so!!!!

Welcome, prayingm2b! I hope that this is your month!!!!! I'm TTC my first as well.

I would BD soon hun but like Mocha2 says you know your body best so do what you think is right. I'm now on CD12 and still getting neg on clearblue digital Opks but I'm getting all the symptoms of O slight pains, bloating, emotional and got EWCM yesterday I didn't get a positive on them last month either but my bloods said I had definitely Od so I'm going to change my brand as I don't think I O strong enough for the digital to pick up I really hope we haven't missed our chance as haven't been able to BD the last 4 days due to us not working the same shift patterns so we're going to BD today and tomorrow and hope for the best xx

prayingm2b.....welcome! I know going through your clomid cycle with this family will be an informative, excited and stress free one. Fx you catch your egg this cycle.

Thanks girls! You all are great. Going to Bd everyday and hope for the best. Everything I read says about 36 hours after shot. Fingers crossed for angela and brandi you get your positive Opks. The nurse called and told me to start taking progesterone suppository on Monday. Has anyone else used it? It sounds messy!

Welcome prayingm2b! I know it is very stressful but we are all in this together :)

CD 16....another flashing smiley. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Dogmommy....the progesterone suppositories are not bad use at night before bed so your body can obsorve it while you sleep and just wear a panty liner to prevent the remainder of that white discharge on underwear. But you'll be fine congrats for moving on to the next phase the lectual phase that is aka the 2ww. Pucker up honey and go flirt with dh so he can enter to win the gr8 :spermy: race:winkwink:

Dogmommy and Brandi Fx for that sticky egg and BFP really hope you get it this month. Well my Preseed came and cheapie Opk sticks which still say on CD12 negative now the second line on Opk is faint I know it means negative but does that mean it's detecting something and O could be soon xx I don't want to miss my chance so means Dh are going to BD everyday used Preseed first time tonight and it's really good I would recommend it and really easy to use let's hope it works xx

Dogmommy and Brandi Fx for that sticky egg and BFP really hope you get it this month. Well my Preseed came and cheapie Opk sticks which still say on CD12 negative now the second line on Opk is faint I know it means negative but does that mean it's detecting something and O could be soon xx I don't want to miss my chance so means Dh are going to BD everyday used Preseed first time tonight and it's really good I would recommend it and really easy to use let's hope it works xx

Thanks Angela! Remind me what days you took Clomid this month? Is this your first month on it?

I am on CD16, and still no positive OPK :( I'm still getting the flashing smiley, but I read that the Clomid can cause that because it raises your estrogen, which is what the flashing smiley detects. All my internet cheapies are negative so far, but I too have faint lines. I'm starting to lose a little hope...it's been seven days since I took my last pill. I'm sure I'll get a flashing smiley tomorrow morning, which will be my third day of them. Blah.

Fingers crossed for you as well!!!!

Hey Brandi I'm on CD13 and I now just use the cheapie ones as last two months I never got a positive on the clearblue. i took Clomid CD2-6 50mg my second round, last month Clomid shortened my cycle from 32 days to 26 days but it's looking like this month is a normal cycle now. Last month I didn't get a positive on Opk at all started testing around CD10 but bloods said I defo had anything over 30 is good and mine were 96. I think that month I Od really early on and missed my opportunity plus me and Dh got flu which was awful still slightly recovering from it now.

Well I'm CD13 just done another Opk and the line is the darkest I've seen it so far still not a positive but that must mean something I also took my temp and I know I can't be sure as I've not been tracking properly but it was 96.7 the other day and now it's 97.45 that must also mean O is coming I really hope it is and I've not missed it xx any theories guys or advice would be helpful xx

Also I've been doing Opk since CD6 this month twice a day as don't want to miss it xx

Have you got Pcos brandi as apparently that can cause false positives on Opks they say don't use them if you have and do temping instead along with Cm checking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->