Starting clomid in February... buddies?

Brandi here is a little tell tale from me. When I initially started trying to conceive I was using injectables it took forever for me to get a period so I was taking provera to start one because of that I missed a few cycles trying to conceive because of no period. Anyway after my first pos and the MC my follicles stop growing even with the injectables and I started gaining weight because of it. I decided to take a break and try some natural stuff to see if I could get my cycle on track naturally. So I started taking vitex and evening primrose for about 5 months and my cycle came faithfully every month and lasted between 27-29 days. I stopped after the 4th month because I started a very struck diet. As far as my cycle is concern I kept coming and regulated itself at 30 days give and take a day some times. Another pos for me is I only had mild pms symptoms taking those natural meds. Now that I have lost 30 lbs I wanted to see if my body would repond faster to clomid since I was having a cycle now but not Ovulate. But I think the vitex and epr help me a lot with pms. It didn't give me a baby but it gave me a normal cycle at least I can work with that.

Dogmommy I haven't watched it yet but will do in next few days x

Well I'm now on CD8 and I think I'm going to O soon in the next few days I didn't get this feeling last month but I feel bloated I know that can be a bad sign for too many active follicles but I'm getting no pain with it just very lethargic and feel full I've tested OPK which is still negative but I feel like it's coming, I'm also getting a creamy like cm which is the stage before EWCM but I think Clomid has made me slightly dry if you get me so I'm going to have to buy some sperm friendly lubricant has anyone used this before that helps sperm gives it a good environment if so what is it called and where can I buy it x

Angela....no CM is nothing a little Preseed can't help. I uses the Preseed about 5-10 mins before intercourse to warm up the gel and just so everything stays in and not run out I use the Instead Softcup that's within arms distance so I don't have to stand up. Maybe that's why I prefer intercouse at night when trying to conceive because I can lay there for the rest of the night so nature can take it's course. Please remember to use the bathroom before you start so you have to get up afterwards to do so. Tmi but I'm sureDh or db can grab you something to wipe up with while you're laying there. :)

Thanks mocha I'm definitely going to invest in some Preseed for sure as I definitely need something I've found it on Amazon so will definitely be buying some, what does the cup do if you don't mind me asking xx

Angela...You will know more if you just Google... instead softcup and conception or fertility. It will give you a lot of success stories on it.

Hello ladies top of the day to you. Today 4DPO the only symptoms I am having are tender niples poking out of everything, creamy CM, gassy, I am having cramps in my pelvic area, dizziness and very emotion. I have been under a lot of stress lately so every time I'm talking about it I start crying and let me tell you it takes a lot to make me cry. Well that is all I notice for now still waiting on some kind of sign for implantation hopefully I will get some soon.

Mocha2 it all sounds positive Fx you get your BFP it all sounds good. We'll I'm on Cd9 still negative on Opks but feel O is on its way last month I never got a positive on Opks but my CD21 bloods came back I had O anything over 30 is good and mine where 96. I'm off to follicle tracking on 3Rd March and bloods on CD21. I've just purchased Preseed as part of a package from Amazon comes with OPKs, a basal thermometer and really early hpts so fingers crossed I hope it comes soon as I feel O is coming in next couple of days xx

Mocha I'm sorry you're sad! Hopefully implantation in the next few days for you.

Angela I feel just like you! I'm bloated and have some thin watery CM . I just did Opk and it was negative. They want to bring me in on Friday to check my follicles. But I feel like I will O on Sunday at the earliest.

CD 11 so just feeling blah. I think ill be more excited in the TWW.

Follicle tracking is something to look forward to as hopefully they will tell you for certain if there's healthy eggs and how many. I really feel like O will come in thereat couple of days but my tracking is not till CD17, hopefully it will show I have Od and all is good. I've been getting slight pain in right hand side today still feel bloated and had a hot flush last night so all good signs I guess, unfortunately Clomid has most definitely dried up my Cm so I'm just hoping and praying Preseed comes quick xx

This is my second month on Clomid and I'm really hoping it works, if not then next month will be even harder still on 50mg but they'll up the tests x I just really don't want to miss O like I did last month so I'm doing two a day now xx

Does anyone do temping if so how easy is it xx

Hey girls! So AF came today....called my fertility clinic and I start 50mg of clomid on the 28th. The nurse recommended that I take it at night because it can cause headaches and hot flashes. I also ordered some HCG through a pharmacy the clinic referred me to. I have an appointment to see how well I am responding to the clomid next friday the 4th. I hope everything goes smoothly (LOL don't we all!)

Anybody close to my dates? (like taking clomid on sunday?) :) :)

Angela...keep using you opk and go with your gut feelings too because If you are cd9 today by 3 March you will be about cd17 I think. Depending on how long your cycle is you might O before then. I am a 30 day cycle and this cicle I got pos opk on cd15 and Oed on cd16. I know everyone is different but always think about the earliest you could O and not the latest then you can guarantee that you didn't miss o so keep testing and bd even more if you start feeling twinges by your ovaries. Fx you get a pos soon sweetie.

Dogmommy and Angela just make sure you are not puting all your trust in the docs get to know your body because while you are waiting for that appointment you body is not waiting to do its thing.

I say this because my last iui cycle after my MC I went to get the follicles checked and the nurse told me how big they were not sure if she was suppose to share this info with me. On my way home they called me to say that the doc recommend I take the hcg shot Sunday night and come in on Mon for iui. I was a little confuse because I started doing the math and said if my follicle was this size now and it grows 1-2mm a day then I should ovulate this weekend, but I thought my doc knows best so I followed instruction while still in doubt. When I went in on Monday there was no follicle I Oed on the weekend and I felt it but wanted to believe that there was no way my doc would miss this. Well that was the last time they saw me...money does not grow on tree and I had some out of pocket expenses so I was HOT!! that my cycle want to waste. So here I am trying on my own after getting to know my body.

Angela.....temping is easy and there is no guess work with temping when done correctly.
Just calculate what wake up time in the morning would be best for you every morning. I get it one or two morning might be off but it won't do any damage. For me I set the clock for 1:30am to use the bathroom and 5am to take temp even though my actual wake up time is 7am for work.
Reason I started waking up at 130am is because I find myself waking in between the 3hrs of solid sleep to go pee. So between 130 and 5am it is the pefect solid sleep to get a good temp. I know.......I am very technical about everything but you should have seen how crazy my chart looked before now.

I need this baby so I am willing to try anything if that will give me a :bfp: one of these months.

Ashley.....I am so sorry AF showed her ugly face :(
Fx clomid was the missing ingredient to your much needed :bfp: this cycle.

Mocha2, thanks for telling me your story! I've heard of Vitex, but I'm scared over overstimulating the ovaries, as I've heard that it can happen. I've never heard about the tea, I think I'll try it!!!

I hope everyone's cycle is going great. I love checking in with ya'll!

My newest update is that I'm CD13. Still no positive OPK, but I probably wouldn't get one until at least tomorrow if it was going to work since I was days 5-9. Earlier today, I thought my CM was drying up. This is probably TMI, but this evening, I had a lot of EWCM! It was stretching for several inches. This isn't really unusual for me, though. I still don't ovulate when I get it, but I'm hoping that maybe it's an effect of the Clomid. My temp has been a little higher the last couple of days, but I don't think I have ovulated or else it would have been on CD10.

How is everyone else doing?

Angela I have attached a screenshot of an old cycle with temperature taken at different times. The solid dot is my ideal temp I started with and the empty dot is the different waking times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-24-23-37-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-24-23-37-54.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1
Is it just me or is my attachment impossible to view? I have no idea how to share the real one from Fertility Friend. Sorry :nope:

Here is a glimpse at my current chart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-24-23-50-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-24-23-50-11.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Mocha your advice is really helpful I think I will O this weekend before the follicle tracking as CD17 will be too late for me I use to have a cycle 30-32 but Clomid shortened my cycle last month to 26 so I'm going to listen to my own body going to BD every other day we started yesterday I just hope Preseed comes soon though as I am going to need it to assist when I O.

Angela....mucinex with just guaifenesin as the only ingredient is good for producing cm you can read up. I tried it and it worked so good even my nose got runny. But I love my preseed that was just a temp fix.

I'm definitely going to proper some mucinex for next cycle if I'm unsuccessful this cycle but this cycle I'll stick with Preseed as I Know I'm going to O in the next couple of days and hopefully the Preseed should arrive today or tomorrow x

Angela, I'm using Preseed this cycle, too!

CD14. Still no positive OPK. Went ahead and BD'd last night because I had fertile CM. Having some mild cramping (but it just feels low in my pelvis in general, not really to one side or the other). My breasts also feel a little, teensy bit tender. Almost enough that I wonder if I'm imagining it.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi girls! Ashley I'm about a week ahead of you, good luck with the clomid! We are using pre seed too Brandi and angela! I'm very dry right now so it helps a lot. Haven't had a positive opk yet but tomorrow I'm going to get an ultrasound tomorrow to see how I'm responding to my first cycle of clomid. Mocha Im with you. Im just a number at the fertility clinic i have to be mindful! we have been BDing just by chance O sneaks up on me and I don't catch it. I don't temp it's just way to hard for me. Do any of you drink before O? I haven't but im meeting with some friends tomorrow and would love a glass of wine after this work week. Im pretty sure O won't be until Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->