Stash pics?

I think there is a 100% chance we will be in T3. We were T1 before lockdown however are now one of the highest areas I believe. But when there are 5 testing centres within 2 miles of my address, it’s no surprise the positive cases are rising as everyone is being tested. I wish it would all disappear now :(

Me too !!

We were in tier 3 but our rates have gone down now so hoping it will be 1/2 !

We only really see my family over Christmas so will 'bubble' with them. We sometimes visit my aunt and cousins but nothing mentioned this year because of the situation, which is a shame.

Not sure if any of DH siblings will want to visit us but I've not heard from them for months and they forgot the girls birthdays so not on my 'nice' list.

I think we are still staying at home just us as when we made plans we were expecting to be in lockdown for Christmas. It will be nice to have a quiet Christmas anyway :)

I dont think many people will take it seriously and stick to just their bubble of 3 house holds. Like SIL moved in with BIL last year when he landlord wanted to up the rent and she couldn't afford it. They have BILs son living with them. They will see MIL and SIL will want to see her daughter and grandson, so that's the 3 households, right? But, SIL will want to see her son too. And BIL will want to see his daughter. And his son will want to see his mum. And SILs son and daughter will want to see their dad. And the 3 nieces/nephew that have partners will want to see their partners parents. I can't see people actually saying "I'm sorry son, but I'm going have your sister in my bubble and not you."

Yeah I can see people breaking the rules and just doing what they want..

I dont think many people will take it seriously and stick to just their bubble of 3 house holds. Like SIL moved in with BIL last year when he landlord wanted to up the rent and she couldn't afford it. They have BILs son living with them. They will see MIL and SIL will want to see her daughter and grandson, so that's the 3 households, right? But, SIL will want to see her son too. And BIL will want to see his daughter. And his son will want to see his mum. And SILs son and daughter will want to see their dad. And the 3 nieces/nephew that have partners will want to see their partners parents. I can't see people actually saying "I'm sorry son, but I'm going have your sister in my bubble and not you."

That confused me ha ha. I don't think it applied to separated parents though. Ie you don't have to have your ex in your 'bubble'. I'm sure that's what my friend said earlier x

If the kids are children, but they are all in their 20s and married/living with partners so I don't think it applies. Even the son living will BIL is 24. But I think they will see each set of parents, each set grandparents, their in laws, each other. And think as long as there's only 3 lots of them at a time its OK.

If the kids are children, but they are all in their 20s and married/living with partners so I don't think it applies. Even the son living will BIL is 24. But I think they will see each set of parents, each set grandparents, their in laws, each other. And think as long as there's only 3 lots of them at a time its OK.

Ohhhh I see. Just assumed they were children lol

Yeah I wasnt clear about it, I'm terrible for forgetting that people don't know these things :haha: Dh is older than me and he's the youngest so all his siblings have adult children now

Apparently there is no place in tier 1 but I don’t know how true that is. I think we will be tier 2 or if the bung us in with Swindon then tier 3 :xmas18:

Ugh yeah Boris has said no one will be in tier 1 !

Not sure what we are going to do over the bubbles . We are just going to do what we feel best for us as a family !

MIL is working on Xmas day which is a shame but also helps explain to the girls why we can’t go over (should we decide not to have bubbles ) it will only be us and MIL and FIL anyway . We seen them but socially distance due to health issues . The girls will obviously as many kids will want to go to their house at some point over the holidays .

I seriously cannot wait to not wear a mask to the shop , not worry about hand gel ,and I really cannot wait to hug my family !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->