Stash pics?

That's a good idea the way things are going!

great buys ladies !!

Loving this thread for ideas!

A couple more. The brown box is ds3 tech deck style skate ramp. Not included in any pic is his roller skates.

Screenshot_20201019-112524_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201019-112518_Gallery.jpg

Great presents. The Puglicious game looks fun!

I got that because Seth is obsessed with pugs right now, but it does look fun

Great stash! I'm intrigued with Pugalicious! Is it like `Pig goes Pop!' ?

Also Daddy's Home is a good pick ;) the second one is a bit teary :blush:

Apparently you stack the treats on his nose and press his foot then he eats treats, any that he doesn't go back in the pile.

We've got both Daddy's Home films and couldnt believe BIL and SIL hadn't seen them so I grabbed them to go in their movie hampers. The casting was so good in the second one haha

Finally got our stashes out today. One is for Noah’s birthday which is on Christmas Eve and another is for Christmas Day. I just have an art set to add to his birthday and a dinosaur encyclopaedia for Christmas. I thought I was done but then always wonder if it’s enough. DH thinks it’s all plenty and is forever telling me off when he sees me looking online at bits :lol:.

Birthday:

31583946-893E-4E16-8E91-8EA5D0E26E3D.jpeg

(realised there’s an ice age colouring book in there too hidden under the other books you can’t really see)

Christmas:

EE0AA173-94C8-404E-8C73-7F1C81E88957.jpeg

Thats good to know, we've not had walkie talkies for years and not any of that quality so I wasn't sure but its what he wants haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->