Stash pics?

I'd hate not being able to see my tree

Yeah I definitely would not arrange them the way that she has, that seems more for the wow/shock factor. I put family presents under the tree and then santa presents in separate piles in the living room. I wouldn't want to hide my tree :haha:

I know, I thought why did she bother having a tree lol

But even with a full family, there were no where near 300 presents, let alone for EACH lol

Yeah I doubt we will have more than 150 between the 7 of us. We don't always have presents for us though, some times its just the kids.

I've never counted i mean thats a bit ridiculous isnt it. Some people will do anything for 50 quid off a story :haha:

I keep count of the boys from us/santa so I can keep things roughly the same between them. The rest is guess work :haha:

Yeah i worded that a bit wrong i didn't mean to call people who count their presents ridiculous :haha:

Its fine, I didn't take it that way and I'm hormonal right now so I doubt anyone else did :haha:

Thank you, I have to wrap as I go along as my kids tend to be snoopers lol x

Nice stash and so well organised that you have wrapped them already too!
My kids are snoopers too but I found a kid proof hiding place! Our bed is the kind you lift up and that has storage under it and the bed is WAY too heavy for them to lift! Hah! :haha:

My lists for my girls main and stocking, tick is bought/ordered and present is wrapped haha! My youngest just needs added to her stocking list but it’s hard to think what to her her really! Picking up little bits along the way.

Some pics I’ve got of bits and bobs, looks like a hell of a lot laid out :shock: most of the things I’ve got them so far were discounted though so :thumbup: :haha: that’s what I’m telling myself anyway! Black smudge on the one is cos our new house sign was on the table too :lol:

Lovely pics of lovely stashes. I can tell that Willow is heavily into unicorns - or is it mummy? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->