Stash pics?

Here’s my updated stash’s while the girls are in school !

For DD1

19A40176-FFA1-4710-957F-72FCFBBB1573.jpeg 3DFB0183-0F54-47BC-87F1-EE32393032A5.jpeg

For DD2
F9859203-9522-4885-A97C-9E1475BB7435.jpeg 2A8F924A-F87E-4D66-8706-D3897120E41D.jpeg

Here are my girls' ...

The older one has:

Playmobil light-up mermaid playset
Fuzzikins pop up school
Lego Elsa jewellery box
Sylvanian Families Christmas gingerbread house
Nebulous Stars Crystal Wish Keepers craft kit
Nebulous Stars Cosmic Jewellery craft kit
Nature colouring book
Dress up sticker book
Furry narwhal pencil case with a tiny pencil case of its own :haha:
Personalised crayons and pencils
Animal rubbers and a sharpener
Fancy rainbow diamond pen - all the above plus pencil case being one gift.

The little one has:

Playmobil dog hotel playset
Melissa & Doug wooden stable with 8 horses
Melissa & Doug pet care playset
Lego Beauty and the Beast storybook
Djeco princess play dishes
Djeco princess play cakes
Sylvanian Families baby playground set
Dinosaur painting book
Peppa Pig sticker book

Stocking-wise, both girls have a festive Beanie Boo, a Lego Dots bracelet, a Playfoam Pals rainbow thing and a Twisty Petz bracelet. I also have a personalised bookmark for my eldest and a personalised keyring for my little one on the way. I'll probably bung a chocolate lolly in there too.

The glitter glues are to share!

Does this look ok? Does anyone else spend ages carefully planning and researching their children's Christmas gifts and trying to find the absolute best deals, then look at what they've bought and feel like it's totally rubbish and underwhelming? Even though you know your kids are going to be absolutely delighted ... :(

I'll possibly get them another Lego set each as they're both really into it at the moment. But I do really feel like I've spent enough! Urgh.

IMG_20201119_155454~2.jpg

I think that looks great. And yes, I had a sudden panic today that all my older 2s presents are rubbish, even though I've been very careful not to just buy for the sake of it and made sure they were things they would get use from.

So glad it isn't just me! I mean, it IS me - I know they're going to be delighted and it's just my own insecurity trying to make me feel like crap ... but you know what I mean.

I also keep swinging between thinking one girl or the other is going to prefer/be jealous of her sister's presents!!!! Even though they are expected to share for the most part in this house and I tried to get things they'd both enjoy. Argh!

Yes I'm already thinking this. Even though I said I would cut down and not buy stuff they already have!

Every day I feel like that hun, you’ve got a fab list and your girls will be very happy x

My first Christmas with two... I very much feel this! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->