• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

yeah you would if you mention you hate your facebook pics of yourself. Trying to make me look less ill and run down in pics is hard work.

ERrm I am not ill lol I just look ill all the time. I deleted the pic that made me look like vampire.

What the hell is the point in schedules when they don't even follow them?! DH has seen LO like 4 hours over the past two days because of work. I am so pissed, I wish a new job would land in our laps.

What the hell is the point in schedules when they don't even follow them?! DH has seen LO like 4 hours over the past two days because of work. I am so pissed, I wish a new job would land in our laps.

That's yuck :hugs:

Tell him not to join the military :haha:

I cant believe its only 1 week till christmas!!
Im so excited. Last christmas I was with stupid-face(fob) and this year I have my beautiful lil man :)

Arianna keeps sticking her finger down her throat, for fun now :wacko: She laughs when I tell her no then does it again.

Mum my son is a child, a person not some little soldier who salute you and does as you say while you look down your nose at him disappointed because again you have pushed him away with your Hitler like attitude! he dosnt come and stand on the exact spot you tell him to in any tone of voice and isnt a bad child for it he just isnt used to being treated like a trained fucking monkey ! now its your own fault he dosnt speak to you you are way to negative for any one.

I wouldnt even let you have a dog.

Grow up, it's not high school. Life is not a popularity contest.

And WTF is with ignoring every single attempt to make contact with you?! I comment on a photo and you ignore it but when someone else comments on the same photo you reply. We were best friends until for no reason at all you cut me out. If I did something let me know at least, though TBH I think you're doing this cos you still owe me £400.

YOU ARE A TWAT. Why do you even put effort into speaking?!

you really are brain dead, come on how was that the best way to deal with the situation!

Oh and I wish I didnt do that I will not be some sort go between to extract info out of please leave me out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->