step parents support thread

well as predicted dh & i had a blazing row. he said i was 'f-ing nazi' for refusing to add him.... am so upset at his reaction. i told him i was simply standing up for my principles rather than it being about ss. so i carry on being the 'nazi' step mother or back down on my principles!? Grrrrr

Update on SS Situation

So BM walked into my husbands work today with a registered letter for him to sign from her solicitor. A) we've already applied for the court date, and B) the letter should have been courier delivered not her walking into his workplace all smug! :growlmad: I am so bloody angry right now. Anyway she's applying to have guardianship removed from my husband and his access altered! How dare she! Oh and she wants more money! They woman gets 92E Per week as it is and hubby hasnt seen SS in about a month! Then has the nerve to say "Oh you can pick up SS tonight at 6 and drop him back at 6 tomorrow". Hubby and I had made plans to visit my Dad in the next town tonight. (45 mins away), plus hubby has to work tomorrow and cant have the day off work. She knew this already. He's is bloody fuming right now that she's offering acces when she knows he cant take it. :dohh:

I really cannot understand why some mothers can be soo friggin horrible! She's went and got a new solicitor. Which she has to pay for, so I suppose thats some consolation that the government arn't handing out to her any more but I am almost 19 weeks pregnant, have had a hard enough pregnancy as it is and now she's adding all this additional stress on to me! I want to kill her once and for all!

well as predicted dh & i had a blazing row. he said i was 'f-ing nazi' for refusing to add him.... am so upset at his reaction. i told him i was simply standing up for my principles rather than it being about ss. so i carry on being the 'nazi' step mother or back down on my principles!? Grrrrr

Nazi away! NEVER back down on your principles about anything. If you do, you are allowing BM to chose your principles, in a way.

Lots of :hugs:

Be strong, you can do it. It's not that bad, your OH is blowing it out of proportion.

Got to talk to my oldest steppie for the first time yesterday off and on all day. She says it's "kinda weird" that I'm only a couple years older than her, but she doesn't care. She also said she wants me to come to her graduation with DH. :D

:happydance: cowboys angel!! That's brilliant :D Oh and you are so right about the principles thing - rjsmam, please don't be pressured into doing what others want against your own judgement. It just makes things 100x worse. Your DH will just have to get it into his head that his ex isn't going to control you the way she has him!

Frigging facebook - I almost pulled the plug on this relationship because of the way bitchface was trying to use it to control us all. Luckily DH (then OH) got his head out of his arse when I told him how it was and how intolerable he was allowing her to be! He soon stood up and stopped letting her crap all over us when he saw what he could lose!

I'm so happy! And ditto this ^^ about giong against your judgement

CPS again against BM......this time over living conditions (always coming with lice), manipulating her child, and refusing to treat the lice (neglect).

Fingers crossed....

Thanks to a phonecall, our chances of getting custody of Evie just improved dramatically...fingers crossed!

Thanks to a phonecall, our chances of getting custody of Evie just improved dramatically...fingers crossed!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

FX this goes your way, by the sounds of it Evie's situation would be way better if it does :hugs:

All the best!

xx

Thanks. BM's boyfriend (now ex) called us and said she's crying false alarm of abuse and all this crap and booted him out on his ass. Terry asked if he would testify against BM, since he has said multiple times he doesn't think she should have custody even told her she needed to hand over custody. Hopefully if we end up back in court, we'll win with his help.

thanks ladies ! I've stuck to my guns - we were still arguing about it when i had a mini drama over the wk and managed to bash my face with the car door! pouring blood and very sore face plus lots of tears as it was so sore combined with the stress of the arguing! we haven't mentioned it since and when ds mentioned he had a fb account i just kept tightlipped - i wont accept him and if he asks why i'll just explain that i am his friend and step mum but think he's too young.

fingers crossed for you Cowboy's Angel - BM sounds like a piece of work!

x

thanks ladies ! I've stuck to my guns - we were still arguing about it when i had a mini drama over the wk and managed to bash my face with the car door! pouring blood and very sore face plus lots of tears as it was so sore combined with the stress of the arguing! we haven't mentioned it since and when ds mentioned he had a fb account i just kept tightlipped - i wont accept him and if he asks why i'll just explain that i am his friend and step mum but think he's too young.

x

Oh god that must have been awful banging your face!! :cry: I hope you're ok now and it doesn't hurt to much! I hope your OH helped you etc when you got hurt!?

Cowboys angel - I really hope things go in your favour - she doesn't sound like a nice person at all!! :growlmad:

x

Oh god that must have been awful banging your face!! :cry: I hope you're ok now and it doesn't hurt to much! I hope your OH helped you etc when you got hurt!?

Cowboys angel - I really hope things go in your favour - she doesn't sound like a nice person at all!! :growlmad:

thanks Lownthwaite - i was just in the drive so went rushing back into house covered in blood from my nose - i'd bashed my top lip and my nose - dh was v worried and helpful lol - had headaches for a few day after but all better now!

x

rjsmam: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww hope you're okay!

"Piece of work" is about the nicest thingI could find to say about her. She's a psychotic bitch and a shitty mom...

x

thanks Lownthwaite - i was just in the drive so went rushing back into house covered in blood from my nose - i'd bashed my top lip and my nose - dh was v worried and helpful lol - had headaches for a few day after but all better now!

x

Aww glad it's better now :thumbup::hugs:

had a good night last night...
SA let slip that his mum has given his xbox (that is actually OH's that he gave to his son) to her brother whos 17 and that his mum, her boyfriend, and her dad took him out of school at 11am because her boyfriend was getting a tattoo :dohh: why did he need 2 adults and a child with him? It was NOT worth taking him out of school for that and he never even had his dinner but was given some toast hours later by his grandparents (mothers side)
So BM's mum phoned OH last night to shout down the phne that hes been backstabbing people (he told SS that its SS xbox not his uncles and it should be at his house,thats all) and that OH wont give BM anymore money (hes giving her £40 for a bike but she wont hear that)
and he wont see his son. Some weekedns SS sleeps at freinds house and doesnt come up here.OH has to wait til next week for his pay to then pay our rent and then give BM the money. BM mum then told him that he was lucky she was on the phone or she'd knock him out :haha: I got the same reaction when they put me into labour so they are lovely people :nope:
Then OH phoned BM who denied she told her mum anything and acted nice.
OH wants to move closer to work which is 10-20mins drive further away so will take 30-40mins to get to BMs new house (she wants to move again after 1 week because she got the house in a rough estate and the last owners have wrecked the floorboards and walls)so she wont be happy next year when we plan to exchange. But that ahppened when we moved here and she lasted a day of being angry.
Seriously sometimes I think what was OH doing going near that family? the whole town seriously know they no good - her own dad basically makes a living stealing - he boasted he did it in our local shop- OH was so angry cos if the owners find out we are involved with them and their shoplifting we could get into trouble through involvement. Iswar some people have no idea how to live right or bring up their kids :nope:

Hi everyone!

Wowsers that car door in the face sounds like it must have been horrid rjsmam! I am glad you are feeling better now, also well done for sticking to your guns about the FB thing!

Cowboys angel, that is a great plan, getting her ex to testify! I really hope this goes your way!

Inge, wow those people just keep getting better and better don't they :wacko: :hug: to you. I have no idea how you manage to stay sane!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->