Sticking Together Crew

Well i was soo happy he had rolled for the first time.....however this now means he rolls over in his sleep and likes ot ly face down into the mattresss......argh!!! now i can't even relaxe when he IS asleep!!!!!!!!!

But don't they say once they can roll on their own not to worry about it and they're mobile enough to move themselves so they won't suffocate? That's always what I heard.

Yeah Jen i think so but it is still really strange to see him lying face down.....here at least they say out them down on their backs for first 6 months, even if they then roll...he is rolling in his sleep as well so when he wakes up he is a bit like....where am i?? and can't roll himself back...poor thing...fx'd tonight i sleep better...need to trust him a bit....

They also make sleep positioner things that could keep him from rolling for another month or two... although the official baby people might say not to use them. Seems like a lot of my friends with babies about that age are having issues with this.

Idk. I was so happy whenever Thomas was asleep, I didn't dare wake him by flipping him over! :)

Slept half the night on his tummy and half the night on his right side...he seemsvery comfy on his tummy so i'm letting him to it. He is turning his head a bit to the side now as well so i feel happier about it. Wouldn't like to use a positioner, we were gonna buy some of those at work last year for the babies but heard a lot of reports of suffocating so didn't go ahead with it...i don't even think boots (big UK chemist) will even sell them anymore.

Last night was better but i'm trying to get darragh to stop associating waking at night with a feed at the moment and so far its not really working...grrr....soo hard....its not even feeding that much in the day now cause i think he is eating at night too much....i think 4 months is quite a hard age as they are still way way way too young to be to harsh or firm with them but getting older and not really a newborn and definitely know their own minds!!!

Awww. Yeah 4 months sounds like a really hard age from all of my friends whose babies are around that age.

Yeah, when I looked at walmart's website for those sleep positioners, they said they were not available and I wondered if maybe they had stopped selling them for safety reasons.

Wow been dead inhere.. i suppose lol were all on fb now.. :) love it.. so easy to talk to you all on there.. best idea ever jen

Yep, i find it a lot easier on my phone so I can sneak a look at work :D

hehe, so quiet in here. seems like we communicate more in the FB group than we did in here :thumbup:

I like it better there because you can start your own post and people can comment on individual posts rather than a big long thread where you have to comment on everything all at once... if that makes sense.

Plus there's a "like" button. :haha:

I agree and it notifies u on posts :) so u dont miss anything!

Wow, a few more months and I will have to change my ticker to take out the part about the "preggos" in the stc because there won't be any!!

Time certainly seems to be speeding on. Not long now until Ysa's twins are here. Loving the new bump pics and i'd do anything for a warm beach right now :thumbup:

Maybe not Jen.. cuz Erika is ntnp in aug or sept.. and im talking with dh about ntnp in october.. :)

Yeah, it'll be close... if the twins are all here by end of sept... depends on how long fred and ginger can hang on and how fast erika gets pregnant!
haha talking about ntnp in october!! doesn't surprise me. :)
I have been thinking 14 months is a good age gap... which would be next cycle... not that we're going to ttc or even ntnp, but I think if an "oops" happened, it would be manageable.
Yes, I'm crazy.

Yeah, especially as we seem to have lost Vicky along the way :(

She still hasn't ever responded to my pm... Actually, I'm surprised we didn't lose more than just her. I mean, some of us are around more than others, but still, even Cassie stops by on FB from time to time. :)

:hugs: Love you girls. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->