Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey Ladies,

How are we all??

I'm not tight by any means however (lol) -

I have recently found some bargains today, maybe all you ladies are aware I certainly wasnt!! Today I went in search of some cheaper Ovulation test stick things, as I used to use the Clear Blue Digital Ovulation things, where you cant buy replacement sticks which are about £22.00 in boots, also used to use the clear blue digi prego tests. Anywhoe these were quite costly over the last few years lol. So my findings today are as follows: Ovulations test Strips £2.77 for 5 in Wilkinsons, and couldnt beleive my eyes when I saw prego tests in the £1 shop!!! yey!!

I was soo chuffed, as I say not that I'm tight but I got quite excited with my finds today, I did notice on the web the other day that they are cheap on Amazon - but I'm impatient and wanted them NOW!!! lol, :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey Ladies,

How are we all??

I'm not tight by any means however (lol) -

I have recently found some bargains today, maybe all you ladies are aware I certainly wasnt!! Today I went in search of some cheaper Ovulation test stick things, as I used to use the Clear Blue Digital Ovulation things, where you cant buy replacement sticks which are about £22.00 in boots, also used to use the clear blue digi prego tests. Anywhoe these were quite costly over the last few years lol. So my findings today are as follows: Ovulations test Strips £2.77 for 5 in Wilkinsons, and couldnt beleive my eyes when I saw prego tests in the £1 shop!!! yey!!

I was soo chuffed, as I say not that I'm tight but I got quite excited with my finds today, I did notice on the web the other day that they are cheap on Amazon - but I'm impatient and wanted them NOW!!! lol, :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know it's a small fortune, these companies are just taking the piss. I gave up and bought an ovulation microscope, it's about £12 off amazon and its reuseable all you need are batteries and they last ages!!! :happydance::happydance:

Worry not lintu I plan on sexually assaulting my hubby as much as poss!!!! I guess I am gonna be oving quite early because my lmp was 08/11 and I have ferning??? Mmmmmm also cm is getting wet!!!!! My body is soooooo random!!!! Good job I'm just humping every other day lol!!!!!

Worry not lintu I plan on sexually assaulting my hubby as much as poss!!!! I guess I am gonna be oving quite early because my lmp was 08/11 and I have ferning??? Mmmmmm also cm is getting wet!!!!! My body is soooooo random!!!! Good job I'm just humping every other day lol!!!!!

I tried assaulting last night, but by the time i got to bed Hubby had slipped in to an alcohol coma from which there was no waking :haha::haha: so I attacked him later on today :haha::haha:

Hoping for major ferns tomorrow, so far been BDing every 3 days, not too sure what to do know. it says ov is 3/4 days from the start of the ferns that means i should Ov Monday/Tuesday :shrug: should I lay off tomorrow and then BD again Tuesday or just go with every day, to cover all bases, so to speak?

What do you think?

But then again!!!! Everyday make sure there's plenty up there for when eggy drops!!!!

Well, my life has taken an interesting turn...I was so excited yesterday, because I got that positive OPK and we definitely took advantage! I was having a great day, and then...my little sister, who is 6 years younger than me, called to tell me she's pregnant with her boyfriend. She was not even trying at all. It was AWFUL. I tried to sound as happy for her as I could on the phone, but just wanted to cry the whole time! Why is it soooo easy for everyone else?? I'm so frustrated about this for a million reasons. As soon as I hung up the phone, I lost it. My poor husband! He had a lot of mixed emotions too. I guess the upside is that if nothing else, I'm going to be an aunt?

I hope everyone has had a better day than I had today!

So sorry Matila - not that you are going to be an aunt but I know it is so hard when everyone else seems to be getting pregnant so easily and without trying. It's even worse the closer you are to them because you can't just try to ignore it. It is hard enough without having to go to all the baby showers to attend (or plan) and getting constant updates when you are close to a mom-to-be.

Here's hoping you get your BFP soon

Morning Girlies,

Matila - we WILL have our turn and get the :bfp: fear not!! xx:kiss:

Sorry if this is TMI, but last night I did a Ov test strips which was negative - just one line to show the test had worked. But I know that OV is close (the test said that if I have a line I'm likly to ov in the next 24-36 hours) butt here was no line at all.

This morning I had the EWCM, we did erm :sex: last night but it was defo not remaining :spermy:. It was the usual clear, stringy stuff!! Sorry ladies TMI.

So when will I OV, if I have the EWCM but no possitive on my test strip??

I'm confused now, or will I just keep :sex::sex::sex::sex: for the next week?? xxx

leah - you could still be yet to have your surge, EWCM can show up a few days before Ov so you should be getting close! Keep testing and hopefully you'll get a positive in a couple of days!

Thanks for the support, ladies. I apologize for the rant last night...it's so nice to have this site or else my DH probably would've gotten the worst of it!

Leah---I've had the exact same issue...I keep chalking it up to maybe this OV testing kit isn't working for me and when it doubt, keep BDing!! I may try a new brand next month if this isn't the month for me. Also, I agree with Elhaym, that just means it's getting close! Good luck!!!

Hiya huni,

I have never been able to get a + OPK as long as I have been using them so invested in a microscope, love it xxxx

I think I'm due any day now, test was inconclussive today.

Today I have been really bloated and sluggish basically feel like :wich: is due :shrug: does anyone else get like this around Ov??

Hi Honey,

I feel soo peepies (tired) lol, today, like I cant keep my eyes open. But need to muster up some strength to :sex::sex: again this evening!!! Woop Woop!!

But does anyone else feel this way: That the sex isnt spontaneous around this time?? Its a bit like false and a bit weird?? Ive never noticed it before but I felt like it was a bit strnage and forced on my behalf!!! is that bad?? xxx

Yeah Leah it can seem a bit random just humping to get preg xxx I am trying to keep it spontanious but it gets hard lol xxx
Hope your well btw Hun xxx

I'm good thanks Rach and you??, Still remaining positive!!! if not we got the Docs this Thursday!!!

Has anyone heard anything from TeeJ?? She hasnt posted for a while, I hope all is ok with her?? Baby Dust and B'Ding to us all!! xx

xxx

Hey princess Leah, teej is cool, she just had a lot if stuff to do after she got home from her mums :) xx

Hey ladies, Yep i'm great thanks Leah, Like Betty said i've been a little busy, hadn't seen OH for almost 2 weeks so been making up for it :winkwink:

I haven't had a chance to read through all i've missed on here yet, sorry ladies. I do hope everyone is keeping well tho xx

Hey ladies, Yep i'm great thanks Leah, Like Betty said i've been a little busy, hadn't seen OH for almost 2 weeks so been making up for it :winkwink:

I haven't had a chance to read through all i've missed on here yet, sorry ladies. I do hope everyone is keeping well tho xx

Glad to see your ok honey, and making up for lost time with Oh!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->