Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

So where is everyone up to? I'm on CD 7 today. This is the time I feel least stressed about TTC next few days I know it's back to obessing about have I done it enough and then the 2ww lol xxx good luck and lots of :dust: for this next cycle xxxx

I'm on CD13, about 3 days till ov if all goes well. Going to see if I get a pos OPK, and BDing in the meantime! :D

Hey hun, i'm now on CD9 in theory only 6 days till OV, am going to DTD every other day at least, I let OH have last night off to regain his strength lol so back to it tonight, I figure we DTD tonight cd9, Thur cd11, Sat cd13 and maybe Sunday and Monday - just to be sure lol

I haven't got any OV sticks this month and only have 1 PG test left lol, so this month gonna try not to stress at all, just DTD as often as we can, then I'm going to try and wait to see if i'm late for AF without testing - famous last words!!

How about you ladies xx

I'm on CD19 1DPO, I think I Ovulated yest as had loads of EWCM & ferns and today normal CM and no ferns so I am presuming Ov has passed.

We BD Thurs, Sun and Mon night so fingers x'd we caught that lil eggy, going to BD once more tonight for good measure xxx

Then I'm playing the waiting game, my gynae appointment is on the 24th :dance:

Fantastic! Good luck on your positive opk elhaym!!
Teej... You got a great chance of catching the egg keep it up and don't stress about testing it did me good when I got to like 10dpo and wasn't seeing BFN's

Woo hoo lintu! Wishing you lots of :dust: in your 2ww xx

Hey Girlies,

I'm apparently in my fertile 3 days, but I'm getting all confused now.

I had the EWCM on Sunday morning but this was after :sex: on the Saturday night - sorry guys TMI I know.
But then I havent seen the EWCM again as yet so wondering if it was poss (sorryagain TMI) left over :spermy:, I'm CD 13 of a 28 day cycle, so technically should I OV tomorrow or there abouts, I dont have any other OV symptoms but do always get the EWCM about CD 14, so does this come before or after OV? I'm getting myself all confussed now - easy to do with me!!
I havent had a poss ov test strip as yet and been testing since Sunday which was only CD 11, which was when I had my EWCM.

HELP LADIES!! - Have I missed the boat?? xx

i am cd9 today....had partial ferns on my microscope and cm is starting to change and a very faint line on an opk....so its looking like ov is getting close....good job me and hub have been bding every other days since end of af...so gonna catch that eggy!!!!

leah just keep bumping uglies like there is no tomorrow lol....

Rach you do make me pittle my pants!! lol

I also had a faint line on OPK, so is this a sign I aint missed it?? I hope not as that would mean I'd have ov'd extremly early. I think I need a microscope, DH will finally think Ive gone round the twist now: when he wakes up Ive got a Themometer hanging out my mouth, there is now a "wee collecting container" (washed after each test of course) in our bathroom, boxes of OPK test strips in the bathroom, a kitchen cupboard of folic acid and pregnacare, also caught me pedaling my bike upside down in bed this morning after :sex: pretty sight!! lol, :dohh:, and if he could check the lap top browsing history - Mothercare, Bambino direct, Babies rus, etc. Now he is going to find me spitting on a lense and checking my microscope each morning!! lol, eeee the things we have to do!! lol, xxxx

I'm so confused, just had an OPK which was almost positive - it's so close it might just be the same colour. Didn't think I'd be oving for another 3 days or so, and have no CM at all, so maybe it's an early surge? :shrug: I did have an early surge at CD9/10 last cycle so I'll keep testing for a few days and see if I get a stronger positive.

I'll be BDing tonight to make sure anyway! :haha:

Good luck in the 2ww Lintu! :thumbup:

Leah - you can get EWCM before and up to the day of ov, so the last day of EWCM is probably your ov day - keep checking to see if you get some tomorrow or later. Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK soon which might clear up what's happening. Don't panic yet! :D You've been BDing anyway so you should be covered!

I'm so confused, just had an OPK which was almost positive - it's so close it might just be the same colour. Didn't think I'd be oving for another 3 days or so, and have no CM at all, so maybe it's an early surge? :shrug: I did have an early surge at CD9/10 last cycle so I'll keep testing for a few days and see if I get a stronger positive.

I'll be BDing tonight to make sure anyway! :haha:

Good luck in the 2ww Lintu! :thumbup:

Leah - you can get EWCM before and up to the day of ov, so the last day of EWCM is probably your ov day - keep checking to see if you get some tomorrow or later. Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK soon which might clear up what's happening. Don't panic yet! :D You've been BDing anyway so you should be covered!

Thanks Elhyam,

Yes been doing the business, just had another bout of EWCM, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to ask, but as we have been BD'ing quite a bit the EWCM seems to be hours after the "event", is this EWCM (looks like it) or could I be getting a :spermy: CM?? with what falls out??

It sure dont look like spermy, it looks like the normal stretchy clear shinny CM?? - once again ladies I'm sorry for being so graphic!!! xx

I'm on CD19 1DPO, I think I Ovulated yest as had loads of EWCM & ferns and today normal CM and no ferns so I am presuming Ov has passed.

We BD Thurs, Sun and Mon night so fingers x'd we caught that lil eggy, going to BD once more tonight for good measure xxx

Then I'm playing the waiting game, my gynae appointment is on the 24th :dance:

Good Luck Lintu in the 2WW, xx:kiss:

It's ok Leah! They can look very similar, but if it looks like EWCM I'd say just err on the side of caution and assume it is. :D I never see much EWCM so I can't tell you from experience unfortunately.

Yes been doing the business, just had another bout of EWCM, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to ask, but as we have been BD'ing quite a bit the EWCM seems to be hours after the "event", is this EWCM (looks like it) or could I be getting a :spermy: CM?? with what falls out??

It sure dont look like spermy, it looks like the normal stretchy clear shinny CM?? - once again ladies I'm sorry for being so graphic!!! xx

Don't worry about being graphic hun, were all as bad!! As for the post sex EWCM, I also get what looks like a lot of CM after BDing, for example we DTD last night and this morning I had what looked like EWCM but I believe it is just left over :spermy: I normally get it for a few hours after if we DTD in the day or if we DTD at night I get it in the morning xx

What is my body doing??! I hope that OPK yesterday was a false surge and I get the proper one in a few days, because I have no CM at all so god only knows when and if I am ov'ing. Gah! Didn't BD last night either. This is so hard sometimes....

Tell me about it Elhyam,

I'm the same, Ive not had a poss OPK, I dont have EMCM, I should be oving today apparently or tomorrow, but with no EMCM I'm confused as my CM seems to have gone back to no sperm friendly!!! Arrggghhhhh,

I'm wondering if I OV'd early which should be ok as been BDing since Saturday until now most days - he had Monday off!! lol

What should my CM be like at the actual time of OV?? Still EWCM?? xx

Tell me about it Elhyam,

I'm the same, Ive not had a poss OPK, I dont have EMCM, I should be oving today apparently or tomorrow, but with no EMCM I'm confused as my CM seems to have gone back to no sperm friendly!!! Arrggghhhhh,

I'm wondering if I OV'd early which should be ok as been BDing since Saturday until now most days - he had Monday off!! lol

What should my CM be like at the actual time of OV?? Still EWCM?? xx

It depends hun, some people never see EWCM and just get the watery stuff (that was me last cycle!) I've had nothing watery or EW-like yet at all, yet had 2 positive OPKs today and yesterday which is earlier than I thought. haven't BD'd since Saturday for various reasons, wasn't expecting ov till friday so I no idea if I've missed it or not. :shrug:

Sad thing is I'm supposed to be taking it easy and just NTNP, but it's so hard! :haha:

does anyone know how long EWCM sticks around for after Ov?

I have had it for two days and nothing this morning, so i am thinking I Ovulated Monday/Tuesday, does it normally stop straight after Ov or stick about for a day.

It's gone back to chunky white stuff today

Lintu, I'm not sure how long it's supposed to stick around, but as long as you've got it, keep BDing!! :sex:

I think we're at about the same part of our cycle----officially in the TWW! I wish I was in your place, though, I'm instead spotting for some reason. I have no idea why...I'm only 3 dpo! It's heavy enough that I need a pad. I'm so confused! :shrug: My body is so messed up.

Lintu if you have gone from EW to thick CM the likeliness is you ovulated! I was told the thick CM is the rise in progesterone (sp) after ovulation xxxxx lots of babydust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->