Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

whoop whoop, just got hubbies SA results and we have swimmers :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay lintu! :happydance:

I should be oving about a week from today so also need to get on with the BDing!

Yay lintu congrats on hubs results!!!! Xxx bring on the bding xxx

So when is everyone due to test then? AF is due Dec 5th for me. :)

Af will be due 8-9th of December!!! So gonna TRY and NOT test till she us late!!!!!! But I am a poasa!!!! I need help!!!! Lol xxx

Haha, it's just too much fun to POAS isn't it? :haha:

I was really good last month, waited for AF and she showed a day early anyway so didn't even need to test. Can't be arsed seeing BFNs so going to do my best to wait again! I'm going to use up the opks I have left though next week just to satisfy the weeing obsession. :haha:

Omg like lufechanging said on another post last month... I couldn't walk past a hpt without peeing on it!!!! Lmfao!!!! She's in America lol how did she know lmfao xxx

It could be a bit like that sketch in little Britain with the old incontinent lady lol xxx

I'll be due to test around the 2nd december when AF is due, I'm starting to lose a bit of hope really, Ive been off the pill for almost 3 years and not bambino as yet!! DH did have a Varicocle which he had removed last year, he is also a body builder and has in the past consumed somethings he shouldnt have to support his sport!!! Tut Tut!!!

Feeling a bit down today really, everywhere I looked and went there were new babies and baby bumps!!! Everytime we caught a glimpse of a baby or anything to do with them my little mamma was looking at me as if to say "are you ok,"!! lol,
As a pick me up she bought me my BBT Charting pack!!! Woooo hooo, never studied a themometer and a chart so much in my life and how fangled am I about my filo fax stylie case it all came in!! lol - Simple things and all that!!! lol, xxx

Oh Leah don't think like that hunny xxx no matter what happened in past what medication you and hubby took it's been a while since so hopefully it'll have no bearing on ttc now xxx granted I am not a doctor or fertility expert but you'll be fine xxx and hunny if not there are roots you can go down to get that baby you long for xxx granted not the ideal way but it's there none the less xxx hugs Hun don't beat yourself up xxx

I used to be a POASA but this last cycle I restrained and AF came anyway!! Lol I'll be due around 11th Dec so it's a long arse wait for me! Hate seeing those BFN's :-( xxx

my next bleed is due 30th Nov, so fingers x'd.

Thinking about trying a baking soda douche this month, anyone tried or know anyone who has tried it??

I have a major issue with my lack of FCM

Thanks Rach!!! - I'll try to remain positivo!!!

ooooh what this about baking soda?? not heard of this one before?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->