Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Girlies,

I'm getting a bit of a crampy sort of sharpe pain below my belly button on my right hand side, could this be a symptom of Ov even though no EWCM?? xx

could definitely be an ov symptom. Some people feel pain when they ov and some even for a day or two before. I'd BD even though you aren't seeing EWCM - even if you don't ov for a day or two you can make sure the :spermy: are waiting there when you do.

Princess, when you say you've had no EWCM, have you had any CM at all?? xx

Lintu, From what I have read, the last day you see EWCM is usually the day you OVed xx good luck hun

Well i'm getting EWCM, early but it's there, am also currently having a niggling pain to the right of my abdomen, I'm still attacking OH every other day so will hopefully catch :spermy: but unsure as to wether i'm actually OVing yet or not, I guess that's what I get for leaving it to fate this month and not checking with OPK's lol, If I am OVing now that means i'm 4-5 day's early!! bloody bodies, can't they just make it simple for us and follow the same rule lol

I know Teej, I'm apparently 1 DPO but wasn't expecting to ov yet, so who knows! I'm going to do a few more OPKs just to see what happens but it'll probably just confuse me further. :haha:

Not seen any EWCM either, but then I never really do :shrug:

it's so frustrating, can't even control our own bodies lol

Have you tried taking anything hun?? I take EPO which seems to have helped, grapefruit juice is supposed to be good too, other than that just drink lots of water xx

Yeah, I'm trying to drink more water which seems to help a bit - I did try grapefruit juice for a couple of days a few days ago but didn't do anything, though maybe I did it too early? Might get some today just to see if anything happens! x

I think your supposed to at least drink it for the 2 weeks between AF and OV, even better if you drink it all month through. A couple of days wouldn't really give it a chance to kick in.

Good luck hun, hope you got/get that :spermy: xx

Yeah, I'm trying to drink more water which seems to help a bit - I did try grapefruit juice for a couple of days a few days ago but didn't do anything, though maybe I did it too early? Might get some today just to see if anything happens! x

Iv been drinking grapefruit every day for 3 cycles, seen nothing until this mth and have had a massive improvement around Ovulation, think its one of those things you just have to build up.

Think one of the main reasons it works it becuase Grapefruit is very alkaline and thats what EWCM is.

Good luck xxxx

Well Ladies,

I think we have lift off with the CM, I now have a little EWCM but ive also woken this morning to wet jim jams, like Ive pittled my pants!!! a very watery CM but slippery, so I guess this is what Ive been waiting for!!! wooo hooo. Also a cramping to my right side below my belly button started last night, So wondering if this could be it!!!????

Ive just noticed my ticker says 11.7% of people experience gas / flatulence around this time too - which I have, I've used my OPK's so I'll go get siome more now, and test away!!

Just a few questions if anyone can answer them:

If I have the lower abdomin cramping, and the wet CM does this mean I'm ready to OV or already of??
If I am OV'ing today does this mean if I do the deed today its too late?? as the the eggy has now gone??
Also I know your going to think I'm completely off the map but my little dog keeps trying to hump my leg this morning, is irt possibly because he knows I'm a bit ripe at the moment?? - I know you wil;l all think I'm stupid but he only does it mid month for a day or 2 and sometimes during AF. lol

I thoughtn I had this all figured out, but the more I'm getting into this the more I'm confusing myself!!! - I think its my ticker confusing me, as it says I OV today, and that I have 13 days left till testing which is making me think too late to do the deed and be successful?? xx

xxxx

Hey hun, if your OVing today you may still be in with a chance but I would DTD for the next few days just in case your not OVin just yet!! Although the cramping is a good indication that you are - just try and get some BDing in today to be safe.

With the dog, I have no idea lol, let's hope it's a good sign!!

Well speak of the devil, got some good fertile looking CM about an hour ago! :happydance:

Thanks for the advice lintu and Teej, may try it next cycle if this one's a bust! xx

Leah, it's still worthwhile to BD, in case you ov late, eggs can survive for 12-24 hours. :D I think this is why fertility experts say not to stress about timing BD to ov too much, as it's not an exact science, instead as long as you BD every 2-3 days you'll always have some swimmers there waiting! So confusing at times all this!

Hi Girlies,

I'm just back from my 1st trip to the Dr's about this fertility thing!!

I'm going for CD21 bloods done on Wednesday, he is giving me a full MOT, he is testing for Ovulation, Thyroid, Liver, Kidney, Hormones, Diabetes, and Celeioacs desease, the works!!! Hubby and a lovely little pot to produce in and rush it down to Pathology at the general hospital,

I'm soo hoping that we dont need to go down this route, I'm needle-a-phobic - never had blood taken in my life, so I'm scared I'll pass out!!!

Ohhh well at least its the start and we can go from there.,xxx

Oh, good luck leah! Hope everything goes well. :thumbup:

Good luck Leah, I also hate needles so am right with ya there!! at least it's for a good cause... just thing of that lil baby in your arms while they take blood xxx

Hey Girlies,

Hows is everyone doing??

I have been chating my BBT for the past week or so, and today saw a rise in my temp which I have been expecting, so this must mean that I'm producing eggs???
I hope so, my little BBT booklet states that once you see the rise the ovulation took place 24-36 hours prior to this rise, so that would mean i Ov'd late Tuesday - Thursday. I think this will be about right as I had the cramps on Wednesday evening, however due to one thing and another I havent done the deed since Tuesday Morning!!! :nope: I hope that I did OV wednesday then and that would hopefully mean the swimmers were still there to meet my little eggy. How long can the little :spermy: live for after :sex:

Although now I'm a little confused as the closest I got to a positive OPK was last night?? So how could that be if I'd already Ov'd?? I dont have much faith in those cheap OPK strips, as Ive never gotton a line as dark as the control line or darker - which technially is a negative. :wacko:

I dont think I'll have caught this time, I'll try to remain positive, but difficult, :nope:

Also I've not seen any EWCM since Monday or Tuesday which thinking about it could be right if I ov'd Wednesday, - as you can tell I'm thinking as I type and tyope what I think lol, - a load of waffel!!! Sorry just feeling deflated in case I missed it,

What do you ladies think??????

xxxxxx

Well it sounds like you OVed Tue/Wed so if you DTD on Tue morning your def in with a chance hun!! The little :spermy: can live anything up to 3-5 days after DTD so sounds good to me!!
I would carry on BDing for a few days tho just to be sure, I think I have OVed early this month but carrying on just in case, determined to give my mum the best birthday prezzie :) she can't wait to have a granchild and as this will be her 1st and she'd 50 on the 8th dec I think it will make her birthday xx

Well it sounds like you OVed Tue/Wed so if you DTD on Tue morning your def in with a chance hun!! The little :spermy: can live anything up to 3-5 days after DTD so sounds good to me!!
I would carry on BDing for a few days tho just to be sure, I think I have OVed early this month but carrying on just in case, determined to give my mum the best birthday prezzie :) she can't wait to have a granchild and as this will be her 1st and she'd 50 on the 8th dec I think it will make her birthday xx

Awww thanks hun,

Youve made me feel better now, I'm sure that OV has passed as my increase in temp which means that it occoured 24 - 36 hours ago, I'm sure it was Wednesday, as I had the cramps and wind, and had the EWCM from Sunday to Tuesday, but the OPK thing is throwing me although tehnically it wouldnt have been a positive but there was defo a line there, which was the darkest it has been all week. I'll pounce on DH tonight just for good measure!! Thanks again Teej

That would be a lovely Birthday Suprise!!! My Mam is despo for a grand child, she has 1 grand child - My Brothers Daughter which goes everywhere with my mama, she is 7 now. Soo funny, but is desperate for me to have one to spoil!!!

Fingers crossed for you and everyone else Teej, xxx

I tried the OPK's last month, got a load of IC's but didn't really get on with them, not bothered with them this month, my body seems pretty good at giving me the sign's of OV so have just had lots of sex every up till now and will carry on doing so for next 4-5 days, that way I know I have done whet I can to get that :spermy: OH is loving it lol

lol my mum drops not so subtle hints every time I see her!! she was over the moon when I told her were now TTC, I dread to think what she will be like when I get my BFP!!

Good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone xx

Good Afternoon Girlies,

How are we all, I know some of us are now in teh TWW, and some of us are still currently :sex::sex: ,like rabbits!! lol - Hence I this thread is a little quiet!lol.

Ive noticed Rachie Rach has not been on for a while, has anyone heard from her?? I know she is possibly bussy at this time lol!! x

You ladies probs know about it already but I have found a fab way of charting several things online. Using the fertility friend website, you can chart, BBT along with CM, BD days etc, its fab as it shows you a calender of when you expected OV is, and if you BBT;ing its shows you when you did OV, while also taking into account your CM and I think you can chat if your using a microscope too also charts your OPK's on there too. Its a fab little tool.
If you have a chance take a look, its really put me at ease as it shows me on my calender where I BD, when I OV'd and my most fertile days, which is really clear to see. You have to update it with your info daily or if you already have info written down just load the data in and hey presto!!!

According to my new calender I Ov'd Thursday, which will be about right due to the cramp and wind on Wednesday evening. I last DTD on Tuesday which probs wasnt close enough this time but at least I can now pin point. I remain hopeful that the :spermy: survived that long!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->