Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hi Leah I am ok Hun xxx having a bit of a rough time with my bp at the mo but hopefully I'll come round soon xxx

It must be hard Rach! But you seem like your pretty much as in control as you can be! Xxx big hug xxxx

Awwwww Rach,

Sorry to hear that, sure you will be back on top of everything soon babe, :hugs: xx

You know where we are if you need to offload hun xx thinking of you xx

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Our little thread has gon e quiet??

How many of us are in 2WW?? and how many are Ov'ing soon??

Lintu - you just got 5 days left till testing!!! Wooo Hooo Any early tell tale signs yet??

Hope all of you are well and have everything crossed for this cycle for :bfp:

Anyone any ideas on how to keep us entertianed during this 2WW?? I'm getting bored and obsessed!! lol,

Wishing everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust: this cycle!!

xxxx:kiss::kiss:

Hey hun, i'm OVing today :happydance: and have been attacking OH every other day for just over a week... he's also getting it tonight lol.

Thankfully i've got a few things going on in the TWW so will keep my mind occupied!!

How about you hun, where are you in your cycle and how's it going xx

What the heck is going on with my CM? 4 dpo (I think, not too sure) and still lots of it! Sorry for the TMI but we're all used to it by now. :haha:

lol, I think were all past the TMI stage!!

Do you know for sure that you OVed when you should have??

Lintu - you just got 5 days left till testing!!! Wooo Hooo Any early tell tale signs yet??

xxxx:kiss::kiss:

I'm good, I can't tell what could be signs or just normal :witch: :shrug:

Here is so far,

My boobs are huge and I mean huge, I lost weight for the wedding and had a couple of Katie Price bra's they had molded cups which after losing weight I never really filled, never change bra size but they were just not as full, anyway I'm back in them today!! and they are super sore :growlmad:, they hurt at the top going round to the sides.

I was really bloated just after Ov, that thankfully has gone away now.

My CP went back up, but has come down again but is about medium and tilted (that one is new)

All of the above are normal for my cycle, these are the ones that arent.

I'm eating normally but then by the time I get home I could just eat anything i'm so hungery, we normally eat around 8 I'm starting tea now when I get home at 6!

I'm tired but sleeping very light and waking up two three times a night, when i dream they are really vivid, strange dreams.

And finally my emotions are out of wack, been a little low and weepy past few days :shrug:

Dont even get me started on the wind :haha:

All of this could be :witch: I just dont know.

I have my FS Gynae app on Wed morning, will be too early to test, going to ask for a blood test if they want to do anything invasive, wish me luck

Can't say for definite as I'm not temping. Had pos OPKs and EWCM, though did have a patch of EWCM later too. I do have sore nipples which I usually get after ov, but I never get any other real signs of it.

Will just wait for :witch: I suppose!

Good luck Lintu! xx

Can't say for definite as I'm not temping. Had pos OPKs and EWCM, though did have a patch of EWCM later too. I do have sore nipples which I usually get after ov, but I never get any other real signs of it.

Will just wait for :witch: I suppose!

Good luck Lintu! xx

I agree with Teej were all deffo past the TMI point, most you know my cycles/symptoms as well as me :haha::haha:

Also forgot to mention the bleeding gums, but that could be the baby asprin, I'm taking daily :haha:

Glad your good honey,

You got your first Gyno appointment on Wednesday, I'm having my bloods done - ewwww I'm really squeemish!! Terrified!! Good luck for you appointment, what are you having done honey?

I'm only 4DPO, I'm really not too hopeful for this month,

I was reading something today about very early signs of pregnany and one of the things a few said was strange vivid dreams!!! - keeping everything crossed for you!! xxx

I have suspected Endometriosis so was going for that but because I have been TTC for 12 mths in Dec my Dr as sent to the FS Gynae whilst I was going she said I might as well cover everything, save making me wait for 12mths and then having to wait for another appointment and I suppose it's double the cost, as I am already going.

are you having the 21 day bloods done to check Ov?

What the heck is going on with my CM? 4 dpo (I think, not too sure) and still lots of it! Sorry for the TMI but we're all used to it by now. :haha:

Not all all TMI Elhyam!!!

I'm was the same honey yesterday, CM in abundance sorry here I go again, but it was like white, and the consistancy of a cleansing milk???? lol, thats the only thing I could think of!! But bright white and lots of it!! Ewww - sorry ladies I'm a horror I know!!
I'm still getting lots of CM, which I cant say Ive noticed before, but then again I probs havent been checking I guess. I was a bit irritated by it 1 DPO but all ok now, just lots of it!!!

xx

I have suspected Endometriosis so was going for that but because I have been TTC for 12 mths in Dec my Dr as sent to the FS Gynae whilst I was going she said I might as well cover everything, save making me wait for 12mths and then having to wait for another appointment and I suppose it's double the cost, as I am already going.

are you having the 21 day bloods done to check Ov?

Yes Honey,

Getting the 21 day bloods done, but he is also checking everything else. My Mam has Coeliac Desise and Dad has Dibetes, and Grandad had Tyroid probs. My Dr is just checking for everything to make things as quick and "painless" as possible. So he is checking OV - which I think I do due to my BBTing, also checking my liver, kidney, and hormones!!!! woooop full MOT.

DH is also getting his liver and kidneys and things checked as he is a body builder and the rubish he has put through his body is no ones business - most of which legal of course but yes he did do one cheeky little cycle of steriods a few years ago - not injectables but a form of steriod all the same!!! much to my disappointment. So he is getting everything checked also. He needs to do the biz in the pot also!! :haha:
It makes me embarrassed to look at the pot that has been sitting on my desk since Thursday!! lol - but then again that is coming from someone who can't go to Boots and buy a box of Tampons without blushing!!!! - daft I know!! lolxxxx,

Elhaym, sounds like were in the same boat this month lol, I should have OVed yesterday but think I did on Thursday, but in all honesty I don't have a clue lol, I guess it's just a case of wait and see xx

Lintu, they all sound like great signs hun, will keep fingers crossed for you, keep us updated on how things go xx

Leah, loadsa CM is also a good sign hun!! fingers crossed for you too xx

Elhaym, sounds like were in the same boat this month lol, I should have OVed yesterday but think I did on Thursday, but in all honesty I don't have a clue lol, I guess it's just a case of wait and see xx

Lintu, they all sound like great signs hun, will keep fingers crossed for you, keep us updated on how things go xx

Leah, loadsa CM is also a good sign hun!! fingers crossed for you too xx

Really!! Thanks honey,

Also Teej, the best thing to check when OV occoured is the BBT, its great using BBT along with the Fertility Friend charts. Its very clear to show when you are expected to OV and once you have put in your BBT's it pin points the day you did actually OV. Try it honey its great. I thought the BBT thing would be a hassel but its not, as soon as my alarm goes off I just reach for the themometer and stick it in my mouth. I work shifts so I never get up the same time but this way, I can just stick it in my mouth and the themometer keeps the reading until you take your next temp - allowing you to make a note of your temp at any time during the day when your properly awake also I havent charted each day I started charting mid cycle but can clearly see when it happened!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->