Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Well ladies it's official, I am mad!!! I took my temp about 3am in my sleep, I kinda remember doing it, it was out of it's box next to my bed and DH confirmed it happened, I'm totally gaga!!!

Leah, Thanks hun, I really must start charting my temp and if I get a BFN this cycle i'll start temping next month, sadly Fertility Friend only gives you a months free trial and i've had it lol.

Well ladies it's official, I am mad!!! I took my temp about 3am in my sleep, I kinda remember doing it, it was out of it's box next to my bed and DH confirmed it happened, I'm totally gaga!!!

:haha:

Love it Lintu - I didn that last week, but only because I thought it was time to get up but it was 4am,!!

Lintu - How did you first appointment go today??

Girlies I've been for my bloods done, what an experience. I was almost in tears in the surgery before I went in for no reason, I wasnt emotional as I was scared I dont know what it was, I had my bloods done - not too bad, soon after I felt ill!!! Thought I was going to pass out - I was going to do a Gillian McKeith in the Dr's surgery!! lol Phew thankfully I didnt. But then the emotions started again, I sobbed uncontrollable all the way home - tears dripping off my nose as I'm driving along. DH is saying "awww baby did they hurt you (he was there too having his done). I'm saying Noooo, noooo, sob sob sniff.

Wierd little mini melt down!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I also feel soo tired now, from this mini melt down of emotion!! xx

Hi Girlies,

I thought this little website might keep us busy and drive us insane during the 2WW!!

Happy symptom spotting!!! lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

xxx

My appointment went really well thanx huni.

Took all our details, and went though my cycles and is happy that at least im regular.

Put me down for bloods at different stages through my cycle to check my hormone level and put me down for a laperoscopy which he said is about a 3 mth waiting list at the moment so all looking really good.

He did comment that my tubes and overies looked really healthy and that they did look swollen, so I'm really positive about it all now. Going to give myself a break from TTC over Xmas and get back on the bike (so to speak) in the new year xxx

Hi Girlies,

I thought this little website might keep us busy and drive us insane during the 2WW!!

Happy symptom spotting!!! lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

xxx

Great website isn't it? Passes the time in the 2ww anyway! :haha:

Sure does !!! - LOL I'll have convinced myself I have had all these symptoms by the end of the day!!!

xxx

Don't worry hun, I have nausea and burny nips right now - but I thought I did last month too, so I'm sure it's all in my head! :haha:

Don't worry hun, I have nausea and burny nips right now - but I thought I did last month too, so I'm sure it's all in my head! :haha:

Ahhh Elhaym,

I think I have just realised that we are the same DPO, or maybe I did notice earlier on a forgot lol - my head is mush!! lol.

My boobaloobas seem huge, and falling out my bra!! I do hope this is a good sign and not just me putting weight on!!

Ahhh Elhaym,

I think I have just realised that we are the same DPO, or maybe I did notice earlier on a forgot lol - my head is mush!! lol.

My boobaloobas seem huge, and falling out my bra!! I do hope this is a good sign and not just me putting weight on!!

Well hey there cycle buddy! :friends:

LOL, I can't stop messing with mine! Seeing if they feel bigger, poking them to see if they hurt..... if anyone catches me they'll be like WTF?!

I hope yours are a good sign! xx

Feel like I have been popping in to have a read that back off again so were I'm at.. Slight cramping which makes me think I'm about to OV anyway now and first time in a long time I've got proper EWCM normally it's just wetter lol if that makes sense! I'm on CD 15 so think I'm gonna OV a little later than last month..
Other than that I'm not doing anything other than good old fashioned BD'in to catch the eggy! :dust: to everyone xxx

Ahhh Elhaym,

Well hey there cycle buddy! :friends:

LOL, I can't stop messing with mine! Seeing if they feel bigger, poking them to see if they hurt..... if anyone catches me they'll be like WTF?!

I hope yours are a good sign! xx

Well Hey!! lol,

yes I keep scooping my "bristols" out their hammocks to see if they hurt and are tender!! But ermmm nope they not, they just seem bigger than normal, or fuller shall I say, but I'm probs imadgining it!!
Ah I wish we could all just press a button, DTD and this be all over in a flash!!! xxx

You lot have made me chuckle at talking about ya baps lol xxx but must admit last month I was prodding and poking em!!!!

Why thank you Leah for the woop woop made me feel special xxx am good darl xxx humping like a red light hooker (just not getting paid and it's the same client lol) am according to ticker 1dpo woop woop so by that I am in the dreaded tww :( errrrrggggghhhhh hate it!!!! But not 100% when ov happened/gonna happen so gonna keep honking till next af lol xxxx am not gonna symptom spot at all this tww !!!! Drove me bonkers last time!!! Bfp here we come xxx
How are you Leah? When do you get you results? Xxx

I can't believe how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone, seem's like only a day or 2 ago that we were last in the TWW!! Now once again we're either almost there or in it!!
Guaranteed the next two weeks will go slowly.
Great to see a lot of PMA on the go at the min, the laid back approach is def the best, I didn't symptom spot or stress at all last month - well until the last few days in TWW lol, taking the same approach this month too, hell i'm not even sure when I OVed for sure!! I should be 3dpo but who knows lol.

Good luck to everyone, lets get those BFP's for Christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->