Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Yeah, very strange :shrug:

woke this morning no cramps nothing, went to the loo wiped and pink, devo'd so I put a liner on and have had nothing since :shrug: i'm confused.com

Yeah, very strange :shrug:

woke this morning no cramps nothing, went to the loo wiped and pink, devo'd so I put a liner on and have had nothing since :shrug: i'm confused.com

OMG Lintu,

This is not out!!!! Could this not be the implantation Bleeding?? Little sticky bean snuggling in tight??, Eeeeee Sooooo excited for you, xxxxx

Lintu - you not tempted to test honey?? I would!!! eeeeeeeee please test, I have a good feeling!! xx

I agree! What dpo are you? Anything from 7-12 could be implantation Hun xxx fx'd xxx

Yep I would say there is more of a chance that's an implantation bleed hunny!!! Give it a few days and if still no full flow I'd say it's a good chance you got your sticky bean :hugs:
Keep us informed... so excited for you hun xxx

Implantion!!!!!! (hopefully) xxxx give it a few days then test!!!!! Xxx

Just looked up my cycle I ovulated cd16 says implantation could be TODAY says usually 9 days after everything crossed xxxx goin to wait till I'm late to test I'm due on the 1st

trying to not get dead excited had brought myself round to being out dont wanna get all giddy again and then :witch: show up tomorrow.

By the way guys did you know that Tesco have 3 for 2 on Pregnacare products ath the mo?? I bought a stash today

Eeeek, Lintu you are good waiting till your late to test!!

I'd be in boots clearing the shelves by now!! Eeee everything crossed for you honey,

I wish I had some symptoms apart from the normal ones, yours seem really positive!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Which chart are you using to predict the implantation day?? I think I need to invest!! , xxxx

not using any chart huni, i have an app on my iphone (yes i know thats very sad)

this is the site it belongs too, www.babymed.com

trying to not get dead excited had brought myself round to being out dont wanna get all giddy again and then :witch: show up tomorrow.

By the way guys did you know that Tesco have 3 for 2 on Pregnacare products ath the mo?? I bought a stash today

I think ASDA have the Pregnacare normal ones on which act the same as the conception ones and they are on 3 for £10, which is a bargain!! However I think I'll also get myself over to Tesco for the conecption ones just hoping they do what they say on the tin!!! lol,
xxxx

Oooooooh Just checked Lintu,

The Tesco deal is better!! I'll be popping there tomorrow!!! xxx

this is driving me mad now, keep going to the loo feeling wet and expecting blood and nothing, if still nothing tomorrow i may sucumb and test

Oooooooh Just checked Lintu,

The Tesco deal is better!! I'll be popping there tomorrow!!! xxx

i bought 3 boxes of 75 tabs for £21 :happydance::happydance: it wasnt the conception one but they are the same anyway and they were packs of 30 for £1 less !!!

fab fab,

I'm defo going to Tescos tomorrow!! i'd be there now if I wasent in my jim jams and its snowing!!! lol. I get sooo excited buying these daft little things!! xx

Hey lintu it sounds really promising but if your going to test wait a couple of days then the hormone will be in your system :) good luck and wishing you lots of :dust: xxx

I got babymed app on my iPhone!!! According to that I ova today and Imp next week!!! I have quite a few apps on my phone regarding pregnancy and periods lol all say my fertile week started 20-27 so eggy according to all of them has dropped or will drop this week xxx

Well don't think it's implantation, done the same this morning think it's AF toying with me

Awwww bless ya lintu xxx hugs xxx hopefully the :witch: will stay away!!!! The horrid cow that she is!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->