Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Lintu keep positive! Implantation can occur for 1 day or even 7!! Every lady is different.. You could still be in with a good chance as long as it isn't a full flow xxxxxx

No still little bit of pink with brown every now and then :shrug:

Still sounds positive honey,

just one or two days to go!!! Wooo Hoooo, baby dust to all, :dust:xx

Oooohhh Ladies,

Just incase anyone is like me and probs will be testing early at least a few times, Boots have the first response early result twin pack on buy one get one free so you get 4 tests for £10.49!! xxx

That's a fab offer xxx

My PMA has returned a little, the bleeding has stopped. Think I might take it easy the next few days my MIL said she started to bleed with my DH and they told her to not be as active for a couple of days xxx going to try that over the weekend and see what happens when AF is actually due on Tuesday.

I want to thank all of you so much for your support thro all of this, you are all amazing ladies who have been my rock, I would have driven myself mad if wasn't for you all. I wish you all all the luck in the world and lots and lots of :dust:

I would have caved by now lintu Hun xxx I have zero patience lol...

Glad to seee your PMA has returned!! I have a really good feeling!! xx

This 2WW is the longest 2 weeks of my ever, my days off are flying past yet my 2WW is taking an age!!! Grrrrr, not due till Thursday!! xx

The 2WW is horrendous! Sooooo slow lol

Good luck Lintu! It sounds like your little bean has gotten really snug! :dust: to you!

I think I'm 2dpo today but I actually don't think I've bd'd enough!! We shall see lol xxx

I have another week till testing and I don't feel anything, I just know I'm out. Oh well....

You will have to wait and see Elhaym it ain't over till the ugly :witch: shows her face! Xxxx fx'd for you Hun xxxx

The 2WW is horrendous! Sooooo slow lol

Good luck Lintu! It sounds like your little bean has gotten really snug! :dust: to you!

I think I'm 2dpo today but I actually don't think I've bd'd enough!! We shall see lol xxx

I think the same, I thought I'd ov'd earlier than I did, then due to one thing and another didnt quite get enough BD in at the right time!!! Sooo frustrating,

Elhyam - I feel the same, I think I feel anything really and we are the same DPO, only thing I did have was a little constipation - TIM lol, now I'm the opposite way, I had a little bit cramping the other day and my babalons are huge, but then again they always are as standard a 36F lol, so difficult to spot anything!!! We need a bit of PMA, but sooo hard!! x

I have felt constipated too - I'm usually very regular that way so it was definitely noticeable. My sore nips seem to have gone too. I'm trying to keep the PMA! :D

Haha I am only an A cup so I'm hoping any increase in size will be pretty noticeable. :haha:

It's hard to find the time to BD some days lol but ya gotta do it hehe xxxx

Hi Elhaym keep up the PMA huni, like everyone says your not out till AF shows up. xxxx

I'm still hanging on in there, stopped taking baby asprin in a last ditch attempt

Lol Leah if only you felt sexy everyday! I know u don't the days I do a full 9-5 job then college 6-9 straight after the last thing I wanna do is BD but if I wanna catch that lil eggy.. Needs must lol!

:dust: to everyone fx'd we get some BFP's whoop xxxx

Lintu any update yet honey on your AF??

I see today she should have arrived?? - Eeee I cant wait for you to test!!

Also Ive just returned from a friends and nipped to the loo, and upon doing the necessary after my little tinkle, I noticed (yes I'm a loo roll inspector at the momento) it wasnt the normal wee wee colour, it was like a light peachy link, vbery very light in colour and no texture to it just like pinky peachy wee wee kinda thing!! lol - TMI sorry, but nothing on my underwear, I'm not due till next Thursday, which if anything I'm normally later than 28 days if it was to go either way, could this possibly be what I think????

But then again I'm probs getting carried away and now seeing things that arnt there!! I hopeing not!!! awwww this waiting is taking ages!!! Arrgggghhhhhhh!! xx

Fx'd Leah! It could well be IB, sounds promising although it would be your CM mixed in with your wee when you wiped :) xxxx baby dust and lots of PMA to you xxx

fingers xd princess.leah.

My AF hasnt come yet but last cycle was 32 days so thats why i'm planning on note be officially late until the 1st, CD 32 is tomorrow so CD1 should be the 30th hence 1st dec I will be late. Does that make any kind of sense? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->