Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

fingers xd princess.leah.

My AF hasnt come yet but last cycle was 32 days so thats why i'm planning on note be officially late until the 1st, CD 32 is tomorrow so CD1 should be the 30th hence 1st dec I will be late. Does that make any kind of sense? :haha:

I follow ya hun! :haha:

fingers xd princess.leah.

My AF hasnt come yet but last cycle was 32 days so thats why i'm planning on note be officially late until the 1st, CD 32 is tomorrow so CD1 should be the 30th hence 1st dec I will be late. Does that make any kind of sense? :haha:

Sure does honey,

Everything crossed for you, and everyone else!! xxx

Not feeling much today - sore nips have gone, no other symptoms apart from a bit of diarrhoea (Much TMI, sorry!)

I'm also meant to be taking a break from NTNP next cycle for various reasons so I won't be trying again till Jan at least. :( Here's hoping I get a surprise!

I'll miss this thread - will still be around though, I don't want to miss any of you getting a BFP! :flower:

EDIT - hmmm, feeling mild nausea now. Not sure if imagining it or maybe I'm just hungry?

little bit of a update, i'v had a bit more discharge today but again only in the morning, checked my CP I have tons of CM and it is medium/high which is not norm for this stage of my cycle so I have everything crossed, and am actually starting to believe I may be PG just spoke to Chris about testing very tempted to test tomorrow but we have both agreed to leave it until wednesday and see what happens.

Ohhhhhh lintu that sound promising xxx fingers crossed for you xxx

:dust::dust::dust:Eeeee Lintu - I'm so excited for you!!!

Well ladies I hope no one minds me posting this on here, however today I caved in a bought some FRER as on BOGOF in boots lol.

Came home tested and got a :bfp:, I'm cauciously posting this and I really hope this does not offend or upset anyone as I have read quite a few threads where people have been upset that others have put there :bfp:'s in there threads and other have not been happy. I just felt that I wanted to share my good news with you all girlies that I'm closer too, and give a little encouragement. I could burst but I'm also scared that the BFP will be gone tomorrow,

I have posted in the preg tests and inc my test pics, pop over if you can and take a look.

Wishing you all and myself lots of sticky baby :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its sooo early days and would just die if this was a neg test tomorrow, or Af turns up on Thursday, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god congratulations Hun!!! That fantastic news :) xxxx Sending you lots of sticky dust xxxxx

Lintu here's hoping you get your BFP next xxxx

Oh my god congratulations Hun!!! That fantastic news :) xxxx Sending you lots of sticky dust xxxxx

Lintu here's hoping you get your BFP next xxxx

Thanks soo much honey,

Coming and anouncing it on here makes it a bit more real, and positive, I'm overwhelmed. I thought we were going to have real complications etc, however I guess things are looking up for us now!! and I hope all the ladies on this thread get BFP's asap!!!

I just hope it sticks, and feeling really positive about you Lintu too, where are you at Betty?? xx

Ohhhhhhhh Leah yay congrats am Soooooooooooo chuffed for you darl xxxx I was gonna ask if you get your results tomorrow!!!! Guess it doesn't matter now!!!!! Omg omg omg sooooooooo chuffed for ya xxx yay yay yay (think I am a bit chuff for ya lol)

Ohhhhhhhh Leah yay congrats am Soooooooooooo chuffed for you darl xxxx I was gonna ask if you get your results tomorrow!!!! Guess it doesn't matter now!!!!! Omg omg omg sooooooooo chuffed for ya xxx yay yay yay (think I am a bit chuff for ya lol)

Thanks Rach, I'm kinda over the moon but still not positive about it incase something happens or tomorrow its game over, Ive posted the test results in the preg test gallery pop over and take a little peep!!! xxxx

Well I couldn't wait any longer, I did a test this morning and it's a big :bfn: :cry: just wait for her to turn up now

Awww Lintu,

Sorry to hear that, I'm beginning to think mine is slipping away, I woke this morning soo egar to do the test with FMU, thinking I'd get a big dark line, and its an even lighter line that yesterday!! Deverstated I dont know what to think! xx

Lintu so sorry you got BFN hun, maybe there's not enough Hcg produced yet, some people can take a couple of weeks for it to show positive xx

Leah, I'm so pleased for you hun, i'm sure it will be fine, just try not to stress about it as that won't help hun, congrats xx how many dpo were you when you tested xx

Well i'm now 7dpo and have soooo much going on I haven't had a chance to think about it, I have no symptoms tho so just gotta stay positive although thats hard to do with all the stress with my dad last week, had a great day shopping Saturday tho with mum and sis and a family meal yesterday where I spent most of the day playing with a 5 month old baby, I loved it so much but so wished it was my baby I was holding!!

I know I haven't been about much but with everything going on things have been manic.

Good luck ladies xx where are you all in your cycles now xx

Lintu don't give up hope yet Hun your not out till :witch: shows her ugly mug xxx
Leah don't worry hunny xxx
I am now 5dpo trying not to ss but cannot avoid I have sore boobs again but I am putting it down to ovulation lol...

Just noticed that on your ticker lol, really not with it sorry hun x

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Leah! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

So sorry I missed your PM! Will go and look at your pics now!

We have a Sticking Together BFP! Hopefully not the last! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->