Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hi ladies,

I have a strange feeling that my BFP may just be a chemical preg, my FRER are getting lighter and lighter, I'm going so sad if it is, I'd rather have had a BFN this month that have a few BFP's and then is all be taken away!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

xxxx

oh no leah :hugs: i'm sure everything will be fine darling.

give it a few days and then re test, you can over look at them sometimes and think it's getting lighter.xxxx you know where I am if you need me

I'm on CD 1 and TBH i'm ok, better now than this morning, proper gutted but at least I know where I stand and can get on to my next mth and get my blood tested and stuff.

good luck and hugs to all xxx

Oh lintu sorry to hear your on cd1 Hun xxx at least you can start again xxx
Leah: hopefully it won't be a chemical xxx hiw long before you pee on frer are you leaving it? Anything under four hours is not long enough xxx plus it doubles every 48 hours so maybe your hcg is just not strong enough at the mo darling xxx am here if you need a rant xxx

I agree with the other girls Leah! Am sure your not having a chemical! I've seen the recent pics and they all look the same to me (not getting lighter) so leave it 48hours an am sure it will be darker!! :hug:

Sorry to hear that your on CD1 lintu xxxx

Ahhh Lintu, sooo sorry to hear that your on CD1, here is wishing you all the sticky dust this next cycle!!! PMA, xxxxx

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for you lush words, I feel; so close to you all, xx

I have some news though, on my other post where ive asked questions about the lines getting fainter, one of the girls said go get a CB Digi and you will then know for sure, so Ive just been out, (the weather is horrendous here) got stuck in the snow coming bacl and the neighbour had to dig me out the snow!!! I got my Cb digi, and it says "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" so I'm over the moon.
I hope no one minds me posting this on here, xxxxxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust: to allll, xxxx

Omg no Leah we don't mind at all Hun xxx see you are pregnant xxx ;) I know how worried you were but babes please try to relax stressing is not good for you doll xxx

My sister in law was going up to newcastle over the weekend but had to cancel cos the weather up there is shocking!!! I'm in Doncaster and it's bad here but I know you've got it bad xxx
Take care walking anywhere doll don't want ya slipping mummy xxx :) :) xxx
Also get an appointment booked at the doctors so they can get you a booking appointment with the midwife xxx
Please keep in touch Hun xxx enjoy moving to the 1st trimester xxx we'll be along very soon xxx

My sister in law was going up to newcastle over the weekend but had to cancel cos the weather up there is shocking!!! I'm in Doncaster and it's bad here but I know you've got it bad xxx
Take care walking anywhere doll don't want ya slipping mummy xxx :) :) xxx
Also get an appointment booked at the doctors so they can get you a booking appointment with the midwife xxx
Please keep in touch Hun xxx enjoy moving to the 1st trimester xxx we'll be along very soon xxx
#

Ahhhhhhhhh I'm not leaving this thread, I cant, I'll be all alone in the big wide baby and bump forum:cry::cry:, I'd rather stick with you ladcies if you dont mind?? I dont want to go to first tri, Ive had a little look and looks a bit scary!!! I like my "sticky ladies", :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I want to stay and see you all get your BFP's, xx

Awwwwww bless ya xxx it is scary Hun but if you have any questions about pregnancy etc feel free to ask me darl after 3 kids I am a bit of a pregnancy/labour/giving birth/post natal pro lol xxx nothing you say or ask will shock me lol xxx

Ooooh marvelous,

My personal mid wife, lol,

is it not too early for me to make a Docs appointment? will they no laugh and tell me to come back at 3 months? x

Oh god no Hun when you get a bfp you book appointment Hun xx you got 8 weeks until 1st scan :)
And I considered training to be a midwife lol xxx when my hubbys cousin was pg I was always feeling her belly telling her which way her babies were laying lol xxx and also mine lol xxx

Oh righty, I will do that tomorrow!! Thanks,

Also what will they do, or do I just tell the Doc and he says ok, and then I just wait for the 3 months to pass and I go for a scan???? xx

Well he'll refer you to the midwife and she'll send you an appointment (when you 6weeks in about 2weeks) then she'll take your bloods (sorry needles start) check your height and weight and chat about how you feel about being pg and give you loadsa information about the care they will give you and tell you your due date... So you'll need to know 1st day of last period and cycle length etc... Basically get family history, medical history and general stuff like that... And she'll write to hospital to book scans and you bed for when your in labour!!!! Lol then you'll see her every month... You'll have to take a pee sample with you every time you see her so she can check your wee for protein and stuff (for pre eclamsia etc) oh yeah she will check your blood pressure as well xxx then that's it from what j can remember xxx

The blood tests are to check your blood group, your rubella status and for any sti's like HIV xxx

Hiya Leah, glad your feeling better huni xxx good luck with you app and you better stick around and let us know how everything goes xxx

How's everyone else doing, I think I may try soy this mth :shrug: anyone else gonna do anything different?

YAY LEAH!!!! I am really really pleased for you hun, of course we don't mind you posting bit's like that in here, we are after all "sticking together". I truly hope you have a H&H 9 months hun xxx

haven't been on this thread in awhile so i don't know who's still here but I wanted to come say congrats to leah!!!!

FX and babydust to all

Any news yet Elhaym? I know you were off to boots today to get a job lot of HPT's??xx

Ouch ouch ouch don't mean to ss but my middle son (10) has just come up to me for a hug (he must be unwell he never hugs me nowadays :() and he put his head on my boobs and man it hurt!!!!! Ouch ouch ouch xxx 6dpo and not getting hopes up just to be dashed!!!! But bugger me sore.com/gonnacutthemoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->