Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey ladies, I'm so sorry there are not more BFP's on here - I was hoping to see a few when I logged back in this morning xxx

AF got me big time on Sunday morning which was a day early, i'm gutted, I really thought the spotting on Friday was IB, Gonna relax through December and enjoy Christmas instead of worrying about TTC, i'm gonna have a bloody good drink and do everything I probably shouldn't, then think about it again in Jan!!!

Good luck to those still yet to test xxx

gutted for ya teej hun xxx like you said you can have a good drink or 6 over the christmas period...and think about something else other than ttc...you never know you might catch on with out even thinking about it xxx
I still haven't managed to get a hpt so gonna hold on 2 more days til af due....xxx

haha... and the rest, I haven't had a good drink in about 4 months so sod it!! It's Christmas!!

Oh, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun, do you have much going on for next couple of days to keep your mind occupied?? xx

well i gotta finish my xmas shopping...but it is too damn cold to be going out there lol....so just been pottering round house...but kids were off school since wednesday...they have gone back this morning....so i'll have no one to take me mind off it....lol..but again with it being too cold (i don't do cold weather lol) i won't be venturing out lol...
and with one of my boys i know for sure he was concieved when i was totally S**t faced...lmfao so lay back and enjoy lol...xxx

hahaha... well here's hoping literally for a Christmas baby, testing this time round will be new years day so would be an amazing start to the year :) xxx

Hi ladies! Sorry AF got you Teej :hugs:

Well, I'm now 3 days late, thought AF was coming last night and I was positive I'd wake up to her this morning but nothing. What is going on?! :wacko:

TEST... lol were all dying to know xxx good luck hun xxx

Ahhhh Teej, I'm soo sorry for you. But on the bright side have a good old drink over the Christmas, and fingers crossed for a 2011 BFP!!!

Eeeee Elhaym - test test test!!! xxx

Yeah thats what I figured, I was saying I would miss my Christmas bottle of Baileys lol this way I get to have that and hopefully have a New Year BFP xxx

Not testing yet, I did it yesterday and BFN so waiting till tomorrow - don't want to waste my FRERs! :haha:

Although I do have some ICs knocking about...... suppose I could use one of those when I get home. Hmmm.....

Not testing yet, I did it yesterday and BFN so waiting till tomorrow - don't want to waste my FRERs! :haha:

Although I do have some ICs knocking about...... suppose I could use one of those when I get home. Hmmm.....

Do it Do it Do it!!!! xx

Oh OK then, I'll pee in a cup when I'm home, might as well. :haha:

woop woop... let us know asap and good luck hun xxx

Another BFN, very dilute wee though and not held very long. Keep feeling slight cramps then they go again - keep thinking AF is on the way but then I'm not sure. I'll test with FMU tomorrow, if nothing then I'm holding out till Friday at the earliest as that's 1 week late. I'm sure I'll get AF in the meantime though!

Another BFN, very dilute wee though and not held very long. Keep feeling slight cramps then they go again - keep thinking AF is on the way but then I'm not sure. I'll test with FMU tomorrow, if nothing then I'm holding out till Friday at the earliest as that's 1 week late. I'm sure I'll get AF in the meantime though!

Awww Elhaym,

Still in with a chance honey, everything crossed for you, xx

Guys how do I tell the difference between EWCM and left over :spermy: ??? We DTD two nights in a row last night and the night before and I still have loads erm left over :shrug: I'm starting to think this could be EWCM although would be a tad early but the :spermy: should be all gone be now :shrug: there's tons of the stuff and it looks like raw egg on tp when I wipe, any ideas??

Hump hunny hump!!!! I heard if it floats in water it's sperm if it sinks it's ewcm but I would still hump if I was you hunny xxx

Ok ok thanx I'm off to pounce, when I finish my brew that is :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"