Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Yeah, I'm going to try and put it out of mind for a couple days (ha, yeah right! :haha: ) and see what happens. I'm sure AF will surprise me soon but you never know!

Need to keep busy today, might do some baking! What are you up to today hun? xxx

Not much Hun feel shocking so gonna dish up dinner for hubby and kids then gonna go back to bed :( xxx

Aww, sorry you're still feeling crap! Go get nice and cosy in bed! :D

Thanks ladies!!! Had a few hours but still feeling shocking :( plus to make matters worse I get up and nothing has been washed up after themselves... The joys of 4 males in the house!!!!

can you believe that my SIL has just rang to tell us that she is PG and asked Chris if he would be godfather!!!! is this girl for real or what

But try not to let it get to you Hun (easier said than done) your time will come xxx

i dont think so, i have asked MIL not to say anything to ANYONE!!

so its not her fault but it doesnt make it any easier this is her 3rd and all whilst on the pill

hope you get to feeling better rach, or not if it means you are pregnant!!

Elhaym - sorry about that BFN - when was AF due?

Katie- maybe your sick feeling is a good thing?!

AF was due yesterday if my 28 day cycle holds true. I don't know what to think.

July -28 days
August-28days
Sept- 35 days
Oct-28 days
Nov- currently on day 30....

This is so annoying! I still have CM and my runny nose has gone stuffy. I occasionally get a pressure or pinching in the lower abdomen and this morning I woke up wih a sharp pain under my ribs... very odd. But, my breasts are normal besides the occasional pinchy twingy feeling. Ugh... I am frustrated!

Have you tested life??? If not WHY??? Lol xxx
Am still poorly am as weak as a kitten... Hopefully kids back at school so I can go out and get a hpt... I don't think I caught this month tbh dunno why just something inside me says not pg!!!!

lifechanging - Due Fri/Sat. Must have ovulated later than I thought - will give it another 2 days if no AF. Are you going to test?

It's bloody annoying, still no sign of AF and I still have the dull pulling/stretchy feeling in my lower right. Nipples still hurt a bit too. Probably nothing though, I prob just ovulated late or something.

had a few tears earlier but I'm OK now. This was the first time I really felt like I could be, last 2 months I knew I was out before AF arrived, but this time actually felt a bit different, you know? TTC is indeed cruel!

On the off chance AF still doesn't arrive I'm testing again Tuesday. Thanks Rach, it's so nice to have this forum for support :hugs:

Your still not out honey!! Thats how I felt, it maybe that you ov'd a bit late and implantation could have been a little later due to late ov and the hcg levels are not yet high enough to be detected. Its not over till Af shoer her ugly face!! xxx

can you believe that my SIL has just rang to tell us that she is PG and asked Chris if he would be godfather!!!! is this girl for real or what

Oh dear honey, not another one!!! :cry: some people can be soo insensitive. I bet you feel like poop now honey?, so she has just found out she is pregnant too?? and she is asking about God parents already??

Honey your time is coming soon, I just know it, youve had all your tests and stuff and all are good so nothing to worry about chick, your BFP is just round the corner honey, xxx

hope you get to feeling better rach, or not if it means you are pregnant!!

Elhaym - sorry about that BFN - when was AF due?

Katie- maybe your sick feeling is a good thing?!

AF was due yesterday if my 28 day cycle holds true. I don't know what to think.

July -28 days
August-28days
Sept- 35 days
Oct-28 days
Nov- currently on day 30....

This is so annoying! I still have CM and my runny nose has gone stuffy. I occasionally get a pressure or pinching in the lower abdomen and this morning I woke up wih a sharp pain under my ribs... very odd. But, my breasts are normal besides the occasional pinchy twingy feeling. Ugh... I am frustrated!

Oooohhhh Life Changing, gets the tests out!!! Are you going to test???? Sooo excited for you, xxx

Have you tested life??? If not WHY??? Lol xxx
Am still poorly am as weak as a kitten... Hopefully kids back at school so I can go out and get a hpt... I don't think I caught this month tbh dunno why just something inside me says not pg!!!!

Some thing inside told me the same, so much so that around the time of testing before I bought the FRER BOGOF I had a test in my hand and put it back on the shelf as I felt there was no point!!!. So you just never know honey, xx

Oh dear honey, not another one!!! :cry: some people can be soo insensitive. I bet you feel like poop now honey?, so she has just found out she is pregnant too?? and she is asking about God parents already??

Honey your time is coming soon, I just know it, youve had all your tests and stuff and all are good so nothing to worry about chick, your BFP is just round the corner honey, xxx

Cheers huni, yeah I think she's just found out, Chris didn't ask he was just as gob smacked as me. Feel better now, had a little bit of a melt down before tho, told Chris I'm not going to his mums new yrs day (meant to be going for Xmas lunch as it's first time the whole family could get together) the way I feel right now I need to be selfish and take care of my state of mind, thankfully Chris understands xxx I just can't cope with his parents cooing over her, he gets left out enough, she's the golden child.

Hope your doing ok huni

Awwww Honey,

Look after numero uno!!! You have to be selfish, but there is still a chance you could get your BFP before New Year!!! Then you can steal her thunder!!! Everything crossed for you and Chris. That would be priceless, turning up New years day over lunch or what ever and giving the big announcement!! or thinking about it, when you do get your BFP you will be stealing her thunder anyway!!! back at her!!! lol, Eeeee I can be evil at times lol,

Keep you chin up chick, it will happen soon!! xxx

Awwww Honey,

Look after numero uno!!! You have to be selfish, but there is still a chance you could get your BFP before New Year!!! Then you can steal her thunder!!! Everything crossed for you and Chris. That would be priceless, turning up New years day over lunch or what ever and giving the big announcement!! or thinking about it, when you do get your BFP you will be stealing her thunder anyway!!! back at her!!! lol, Eeeee I can be evil at times lol,

Keep you chin up chick, it will happen soon!! xxx

:muaha: that would really piss on her chips :haha::haha::haha: it's a little scary how much you think like me :winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->