Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

So sorry AF got ya tammy but you have the right attitude if AF gets me I'm not trying again till Jan I'm gonna have a very drunkered crimbo lol xxx fx'd for you elhaym xxxx

So sorry AF got ya tammy but you have the right attitude if AF gets me I'm not trying again till Jan I'm gonna have a very drunkered crimbo lol xxx fx'd for you elhaym xxxx

Lmfao lintu you finish ya brew lol xxx I'm like that lol xxxx
Well I think af is on her way :( had a tiny bit (I mean tiny bit would have missed it if I hadn't looked really closely) blood streaked cm!!! Also af type cramps :(.... Hubby is getting me some hpts on his way home from work so we'll know for defo in the morning xxx
But the blood streaked cm could have been down to the fact I was cervix hunting!!!! Like the scene from Bridget jones film 'it's Rachael Coates hunting for the f**king cervix' lmfao!!!! I am random xxx

aww rach - sorry.

lintu - i think rach is right about the ewcm vs semen thing. if it is ewcm it kind of balls up and sinks. if it is semen or your arousal fluid it will dissipate in water. Gl with the pouncing!

AF got me today... sort of. bright red when i wiped this morning and nothing since... maybe full force tomorrow.. hmmm

Awww Sorry to here AF got a few of you ladies, everything crossed for this next coming cycle!!
I cant wait for some BFP's !!!!!!!

xxxx

Also I believe EWCM will stretch a couple of inches without breaking, yet leftovers wont?!?!? Just keep pouncing on him in case hun lmao xxx

Life, so sorry hun, FXed AF stays away xxx

I'm looking forward to my microscope arriving, can't wait to have a go and see the ferns on there :)

Yeah teej is right it does stretch quite a bit before breaking xxx Just keep on him lol xxx

Awww rach huni, hugs your not out until :witch: shows up hang in there xxx

Iv been thinking of investing in a duofertility but they are so bloody expensive, very tempted tho think I may have more luck as I find temping hard and stressful

I got a microscope yesterday, heard great things about them and got one on Ebay for £11, hopefully i'll only need it 1 month lol would just like to know i'm OVing ok tho xx

good luck Teej, I love mine xx

Hi ladies. AF finally arrived with a vengeance this morning - horrible painful cramps too for the first couple of hours. Looks like I ov'd later than I thought (I had 2 patches of fertile CM which threw me off I think).

We're not meant to be TTC now till January. :( I'll still be around though, I want to see who else gets a BFP! :D

Elhaym, so sorry hun, I though you would get your BFP!! I also had 2 patches of EWCM which completely threw me this month which is why i'm going for the microscope this month.

Elhaym sorry to hear the :witch: got you xxx She's gonna get me soon xxx I just know it!!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs: Hopefully won't be waiting too long to TTC again!

Teej, you'll have to let us know how you get on with the microscope, it might have to be a future purchase! I'm thinking of temping this month just to see when I do actually ov, if I do at all!

Rachie, is AF on the way then? Are you testing soon if she doesn't show? xx

Sorry to hear she got you elhaym I don't think I'm far behind you xx

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to hear that AF got some of you girlies, bottoms up at Christmas then!!!

Rachie Rach - are you close to testing yet honey?? xx

And how about you Betty - are you over due AF?? xx

Hi Leah tested yesterday night :bfn: have been cramping and had some more blood streaked cm (I don't usually spot before af) but know she's on her way!!!! Just wish she'd hurry up!!!! Arrrrrrgggggghhhh
Btw how are you doing hunny??? How's baby??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->