Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Awww sorry honey!!

Me and little bean are good!! I just keep feeling little twinges a bit like wind pains low down and keep thinking its all going to fall out, but over all we are ok, I dont feel any different, I'm just dying for a big belly (not that I dont have one anyway!! lol) so I look pregnant, my boobarellas are like cannon balls boiling out my bras, and just very sleeepy,

I think all normal things, I just still dont beleive its happened to us, I really hope all you girlies get your BFP's soon too, xxx

:dust: to you all,xxx

Awww bless ya it won't be long before you get your big baby belly xxx have you been discussing names yet??? I reckon your gonna have a girl ermmmm no boy... Lol yeah a boy xxx lol eekkkk I am so excited for ya hunny xxx

I hope not Rach, I want a "Princess" not a "prince" lol, Joking anything will doodle doo!!

Oooh yes been discussing the names and stuff - or shall I say I have chosen the names!! lol

xx

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to hear that AF got some of you girlies, bottoms up at Christmas then!!!

Rachie Rach - are you close to testing yet honey?? xx

And how about you Betty - are you over due AF?? xx

Im not due for another 3 days as i think i ended up gettin out of sync with you ladies at some point?! :shrug:

im not hopeful as i only BD'd about twice around the fertile period.. just because of being tired and stressed etc... ill be VERY shocked if the :witch: doesnt show... so then it will be time to take a step back and let xmas happen :happydance: lots of alcohol to be consumed!!

glad to hear your doing well hun and im sure your bump will appear in no time! dont forget to put cocoa butter on too xxxxx

Ohhhhh spill spill xxx I've got a boys name lol xxx well I got a loada girls names xxx but if I get pg with a girl I'll do what I did with my youngest have a few names and pick which one when it pops out!!!! Xxx
Am limited on boys so we were thinking Noah....

Aye lass cocoa butter or bio oil!!!! Even though I forgot with my first but tbh I went from a size 8-10 to a get this 24 arrrrggggghhhhh my first weighed in at 8lb 14oz... Second 8lb 15oz and third smallest 8lb 8oz.... Granted wi the first I ate everything I saw lmfao!!!

OMG thats quite a big difference hun!
im a size 12 now so i would hate to put on anymore weight really other than belly! but if i get cravings am afraid i will just HAVE to give in haha xxxx

LMAO,

Eeee Rach you are a tonic, my best friend who I was birthing partner for was 8st pre pregnancy and at 9 months she was nearly 15 stone!!! Eeeeee honest to god when I look back at the pics of her it really makes me chuckle as she is back to her normal weight now well there abouts I think 9st!! I doubt I'd be soo lucky and get back to pre prego weight!!

Names erm, well as my Hubby is Turkish we discussed years ago that our kids would have Turkish or Muslim names, also I quite like the unusual and unique names.
So here we go - not everyones cuppa but for a princess I like Alliyah Sufiya or Medina Melek, and for a prince I like Adnan Yusef, I also like Keon too, but no doubt I will change my mind several times, Hubby is not getting an opinion in this naming malarkey!!!! lol, xxx

Lol that was my problem!!! Lmfao I never went back!!!! I after first it took 1 year to get down to a 12!!! Then got pg again... Went to a 22 again sea side fish and chips!!! Yum lol only went down to a 16 after him then had 3rd was sure as hell I wasn't gonna get huge!!!! Went to an 18 then after back down to 14-16... Not happy but not bothered tbh xxx

I like the first one!!! What do they mean? My friend picks unusual names for her kids... But I like unusual names nobody else will have em... Only draw back is people saying or spelling em wrong!!!! But you being a strong minded Geordie will put em reyt!!! Xxx (sorry if you hate being called a Geordie xxx)

I like the first one!!! What do they mean? My friend picks unusual names for her kids... But I like unusual names nobody else will have em... Only draw back is people saying or spelling em wrong!!!! But you being a strong minded Geordie will put em reyt!!! Xxx (sorry if you hate being called a Geordie xxx)

The first is my fave too, Aaliyah means "High & Exhaulted" and Sufiya means "Pure". I also like the name Milania but I think that is Italian. My poor kida having obsqure names. My name isnt that unusual yet people still have problems in spelling it and saying it!!! My surname is even worse!! lol, x

Hey ladies, i hope your all doing well. Pleased to hear all is going well for you Leah xx
Elhaym, i'll let you know how it goes hun, I believe Rach has been using one this cycle too!? I'm feeling a lot happier now thanks hun, just hit a low, am gonna relax this month tho and have a drink lol, put up my decs and wrapped prezzies last night which always cheers me up.
Just wanted to say also that our internet has gone down so will keep checking in on my phone but prob won't post much.... I will be lurking tho!

Good luck to all those still to test xxx

Morning ladies, got my 3 day blood results today and my hormone levels are all normal :happydance: just got to wait for my lap now whoop whoop

well... My microscope arrived today and i couldn't wait to try it lol, onky thing is im on cd4 and stopped bleeding this morning which is nornam and in theory i shouldn't be getting in my fertile period for another week... Accordung to microscope im entering it already, im already getting partial ferning which you apparently get 3 days before and after OV, hhmmmm... Could i be OVing a lot earlier than I thought... I'm now very confused!! xx

oh crapl.. Please ignore typo's, im on mob and it's a touch screen one... Prob is i touch all the wrong bits lol xx

Morning ladies, got my 3 day blood results today and my hormone levels are all normal :happydance: just got to wait for my lap now whoop whoop

Great news! :happydance:

Leah, love your name choices! Aaliyah is especially gorgeous! I have a problem in that I can think of loads of girls names I love - I have about 8 - but I am crap at finding boys names I like, they never seem right! :D

Excellent news honey!!!

It will happen soon for you chick, xx

well... My microscope arrived today and i couldn't wait to try it lol, onky thing is im on cd4 and stopped bleeding this morning which is nornam and in theory i shouldn't be getting in my fertile period for another week... Accordung to microscope im entering it already, im already getting partial ferning which you apparently get 3 days before and after OV, hhmmmm... Could i be OVing a lot earlier than I thought... I'm now very confused!! xx

Excellent - Microscopes are the way forward!!! that was going to be my next purchase!!xx

I am using one teej yeah...and partial ferning already!!! you could be one of those ladies that ov really close to end of af....keep checking it...after all its not costing you owt anymore...lol...i love licking mine lol...i think it is a great bit of kit!!!

Lintu: that is great news hunny xxx so chuffed you got some good news...

well today has been a dead bizarre day...went getting last bits n bobs from donny today and while my mate was in a card shop i started feeling really dizzy!!! i had to sit down cos it got that bad...then i started with the whole watering mouth like i was gonna be sick... i had eaten so dunno where the dizzyness came from....am 14dpo today (i think lol...maybe more) and not reading into it but i had dizzy spells with ALL of the boys!!!! but i am not gonna get me hopes up...infact i am gonna put it down to a panic attack..(wasn't like but gonna say it was) lol....gonna leave it till monday if af hasn't shown then test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->