Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

See you later Teej, have a nice weekend!

leah, stay as long as you like, we're sticking together after all! :hugs:

OK think I will test with FMU tomorrow morning if no AF. Hold my virtual hand girls, I'm gonna need it! :haha:

I'm glad you are getting on fine Leah.
Teej- FX for you, the fact that it's brown is good!
Elhaym - I don't know how you are not testing! FX for you.

AF is due for me today. no sign of her yet. For the last 5 months (since mirena removal) my cycles have been 28 and 29 days except for Sept which was 36 days... so who knows. you all should see my chart.. my temps are a mess, maybe I am not OVing..

Good luck lifechanging xxxx

Leah you better stick around huni xxx. I'm not going to be around much over the next mth but I'm still gonna check in to see how everyone is getting on and to see all those :bfp: xxx good luck to everyone and lots of :dust:

OK so I'm not OFFICIALLY out! Lol just went for a pee and OH there she is! Lol, I'd build myself up for it anyway so it's not too much of a disappointment, I think I'm going to do the 'sperm meets egg' thing. Will be using OPK's though because I've a feeling my ov day might change!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Claire xxx

This is sooooooo strange!!! My OV day did change back to CD14 and I got my BFP yesterday!!!!! :happydance:

Claire xxx

OK so I'm not OFFICIALLY out! Lol just went for a pee and OH there she is! Lol, I'd build myself up for it anyway so it's not too much of a disappointment, I think I'm going to do the 'sperm meets egg' thing. Will be using OPK's though because I've a feeling my ov day might change!

Claire xxx

This is sooooooo strange!!! My OV day did change back to CD14 and I got my BFP yesterday!!!!! :happydance:

Claire xxx

Fantastic! Congrats hun! :happydance: :hugs:

Claire xxx

Claire xxx

Eeeee Congratulations Claire, Sooooo pleased for you chick xx

Congrats Claire! Wow this is a lucky thread hehe xxx have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Well I am full of cold....booooooo.... And am stiff all over.... Feel like I've been hit by a train!!!! Well last night I put all stuff in to make a lamb casserole and this morning I just cannot stomach the smell!!!! Putting it down to being poorly!!!! So looks like hubby and kids are eating it all!!!! Lol xxx

I had a dream that I couldn't stomach tonest anything last night because when I got in bed I felt like I was gonna throw up everywhere! Feel ok now though! Very strange!
Hope you feel better soon rach xxx

OK think I will test with FMU tomorrow morning if no AF. Hold my virtual hand girls, I'm gonna need it! :haha:

Elhaym,

Are you testing this morning honey?xx

Elhaym,

I did hun, BFN :cry:

No idea what AF is playing at but I wish she'd show up and get it over with!

Elhaym,

I did hun, BFN :cry:

No idea what AF is playing at but I wish she'd show up and get it over with!

Awwww Sorry to hear that honey, fingers crossed for the next cycle for you chick, at least you can have a little "sherry" at christmas!! lol, xx

Elhaym sorry to hear about the :bfn: it's cruel init xxx (((hugs))) don't get too disheartened hunny xxx

It's bloody annoying, still no sign of AF and I still have the dull pulling/stretchy feeling in my lower right. Nipples still hurt a bit too. Probably nothing though, I prob just ovulated late or something.

had a few tears earlier but I'm OK now. This was the first time I really felt like I could be, last 2 months I knew I was out before AF arrived, but this time actually felt a bit different, you know? TTC is indeed cruel!

On the off chance AF still doesn't arrive I'm testing again Tuesday. Thanks Rach, it's so nice to have this forum for support :hugs:

I was gonna say hunny maybe you implanted late and hcg is just not being recognised on a hpt xxx give it a few days hunny then see if either af shows or you get a :bfp: xxx
I love this site and love chatting with all you ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->