Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

According to my phone i am late!!! only by a day but still its a day!!! lol...

Morning ladies, got my 3 day blood results today and my hormone levels are all normal :happydance: just got to wait for my lap now whoop whoop

Great news! :happydance:

Leah, love your name choices! Aaliyah is especially gorgeous! I have a problem in that I can think of loads of girls names I love - I have about 8 - but I am crap at finding boys names I like, they never seem right! :D

thanx huni, i'm the opposite, I have loads of boy names and no girls, the only girl one's are Tamara or Una

I am using one teej yeah...and partial ferning already!!! you could be one of those ladies that ov really close to end of af....keep checking it...after all its not costing you owt anymore...lol...i love licking mine lol...i think it is a great bit of kit!!!

erm thats a lil wrong Rach hun :muaha: yeah I pick up partial ferns early, I love mine much better than OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh... FXed Rach hun, keep us posted, hope af stears clear of you, i know how much you need it this month so would be great if you git your BFP xx

Lintu, sorry hun, i completley missed your post... Bloody phone lol, that is fab news, really hope all goes well this month, you say you get partial ferning early but do you OV early too, roughly which cd? xx

The :witch: got me!!!!
Bummer!!!! oh well this cycle...AGAIN...lol...
Yay i can drink over christmas!!!! lol...
So my ticker is right not my phone!!!! but i have 4 period tracker apps and 3 were right...one WRONG!!! LOL....
Oh well...more nookie for hubby...lol....even though he was gutted tbh...he liked the idea that maybe we'd have a baby on his dads birthday...

oh... FXed Rach hun, keep us posted, hope af stears clear of you, i know how much you need it this month so would be great if you git your BFP xx

Lintu, sorry hun, i completley missed your post... Bloody phone lol, that is fab news, really hope all goes well this month, you say you get partial ferning early but do you OV early too, roughly which cd? xx

last mth I got partial ferns from CD13, but I didn't ovulate until CD20, I have a 30/31 day cycle so ov around CD 18/20, but my partial ferning always starts early :hugs::hugs:

The :witch: got me!!!!
Bummer!!!! oh well this cycle...AGAIN...lol...
Yay i can drink over christmas!!!! lol...
So my ticker is right not my phone!!!! but i have 4 period tracker apps and 3 were right...one WRONG!!! LOL....
Oh well...more nookie for hubby...lol....even though he was gutted tbh...he liked the idea that maybe we'd have a baby on his dads birthday...

bummer huni :hugs::hugs: onwards to the next cycle xxxx

Hey, is it ok if I join too? I think im going to go mad if I dont get my BFP soon. I know its not been ages on the large scale of things but sure feels like it xxx

Of course you can hun the more the merrier...xxx
Welcome...i am Rachael..30, ttc baby 4 just been caught out by the dreaded :witch: the sneaky mare that she is lol... cycle 3 now...
I see you've been trying for quite awhile hun xxx i have everything crossed for you xxx even my legs...for now xxx
Much love and baby dust to you hunny xxx

Welcome...i am Rachael..30, ttc baby 4 just been caught out by the dreaded :witch: the sneaky mare that she is lol... cycle 3 now...
I see you've been trying for quite awhile hun xxx i have everything crossed for you xxx even my legs...for now xxx

:haha: to the legs crossed!!! My kind of sense of humour. If you havent got humour how could we do this right?!!! Ah soz for the crappy witch know how that feels onto the next cycle FX for you hun!!! Yup cycle 15 if get her again this month I swear the witch is sadistic!!!

Luv and baby dust to you too chick!!! xxxx

Oh and my name is shona 29 ttc 2nd and last if hubby has his own way :growlmad:

Hiya neWbie xxx
I'm Katie been trying nearly 5 mths now just waiting for AF to show or not xxx

Awww rach sorry the bitch got you! Good luck for next cycle xxx

exactly shona we do need to have a sense of humour about this outher wise we'd go mad...
She is a bit of a twat for showing up...especially with me feeling dizzy yesterday...i thought that quite strange...but guessing she is now gonna show me each and every preggo symptom on the planet before she give up and sods off!!!!! well for 9 months at least!!!!
New cycle to go at it hammer and tongs...again....gonna move me bedroom furniture round give it a bit of fen shi (if i spelt it right lol..) maybe...just maybe lmfao....
I hope she doesn't show for either of you....fx'd and loadsa babydust xxx

Welcome wanting a girl xxx

Just been reading about apple cider vinegar? anyone tried it, sounds good given that my issue is my hostile CM :dance:

No darl whats it supposed to do???? (durrrrr just look yourself lazy cow...lol..)

Hey and welcome Shona, my names Tammy, i'm 30 and on cd5 of my 4th cycle ttc #1. Not stressing too much this month, gona have a drink and enjoy christmas... Although after not drinking for 4 months it won't take much lol.

Love and baby dust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->