Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

No darl whats it supposed to do???? (durrrrr just look yourself lazy cow...lol..)

Ha ha ha, it's meant to help balance you ph and make you more alkaline and therefore friendlier to :spermy:

Hey, is it ok if I join too? I think im going to go mad if I dont get my BFP soon. I know its not been ages on the large scale of things but sure feels like it xxx

Welcome on board of "Sticky Thread", xx

I'm Leah, was TTC for almost 3 years well not activly TTC for the full 3 years, just NTNP for about 2.5 of those years and activly trying I would say sporadically 6 months and got my BFP on the 28th Novemeber - just a few weeks after joining this thread, we went for CD21 bloods done to see what was going on and before going back to the docs to get our results I found out I was only just pregnant!!!!! Woooo Hoooo,xx

Good luck to all the girlies on this thread!!

Also Shona - Ive just realised your from the North East - where abouts are you honey? x

Morning ladies, how are we all doing?
Im licking my microscope daily now and quite surprised by results, im now cd5 and my partial ferning is almost complete ferning now! Could the reason it's taking so long to get bfp be because I thought I was OVing around cd14 but actually a lot earlier..... Confused.com! Will have to attack oh earlier this cycle in case me thinks xx

only time will tell hunny...go get down and dirty....lol...
Mine is showing nothing but spots lol...but i am on period lol...also started bbt charting as well...set my alarm for 6am so before hubby starts stiring and making me wriggle all over/make me fall outta bed!!! lol...so wake up well still basically asleep shove thermom in gob and snooze tll it beeps lol....turn it off and read when i actually get my arse up lol....dunno if it'll work cos i am a shocking sleeper...so we'll see....
Am narked off btw..ive lost my book where i wrote all my ferning results in!!!! bugger!!! gonna have to get a new one....but i wanted to compare this month to last month!!!!
i know my kids have had it!!!! it paper and my kids are obsessed with paper...
Any news yet life and pinga???
Come on :bfp:
Teej: I know its early but will you be testing this year or next??? lol...that sounds wrong on so many levels....xxx

Pinga on other thread i meant you Betty darl lol...xxx any news???

Hi girls, how is everyone? Sorry I've not been around as much, not TTC this cycle so it's quite hard to be on BnB. :( CD4 and just want to get this cycle out of the way ASAP!

I am going to start temping too Rach, give me something to pass the time till Jan! Problem is I keep forgetting to do it when I wake up so not done one yet! :haha:

Elhaym I know what you mean I am quite forgetful with things like this... But gonna try and stick with it!!! Xxx

lol Rach, i'm gonna test on new years day hun, I'm not too hopefull as having a relaxing and alcoholic month lol, but what a fab start to the new year would it be :)

Elhaym, no need to apologise hun, we all have times when we need to take a step back and just take time for ourselves, TTC is not an easy time especially when it takes so long. Hope things start looking up for you when you do start TTC again hun xx

Teej with all my boys before I found out I was pg I was very much a party girl and drank quite heavily!!!! Well that sounds bad!!! What I meant was my in laws babysat kids me and hub went out every weekend and got sloshed I know I was drinking before I knew about my last one... I even know where he was conceived lol :) we didn't have much nookie round the time he was conceived lol xxx so can pin point his conception lol xxx and it was great drunken sex lol xxx
So you never know xxx
Btw not that I am condoning getting ratted when pg or trying to conceive!!! :)

That sounded bad but I think you will all k ow what I mean!!! Lol xxx
But tbh I have not avoided having a drink while ttc just not got sloshed.... I don't see why we should put so much pressure on ourselves while ttc...or stop our lives... I don't drink when I find out I am pg... And a drop never crosses my lips when pg...

Also I have just found out a friend of mine just found out she is pregnant!!!! I am soooo chuffed for her... She's been trying for 4months and she is 34, her youngest daughter is the same age as mine, she is in my sons class... So I told er to send me baby dust... She was puzzled... But then twigged lol xxx hopefully I'll catch asap so we can be real life bump buddies xxx :)

Elhaym I know what you mean I am quite forgetful with things like this... But gonna try and stick with it!!! Xxx

I'm crap at temping I always forget :( that why I bought my scope, might try it next mth tho

Hey ladies... No sign of AF yet but I can feel her lurking so will let you know as soon as I do xxxx

Message to Bettys :witch:.....stay away you horrid cowbag!!!!!
Hope she doesn't show for ya Hun xxx

Mmmmm starting to get a bit anxious now... My psychiatrist is coming out to see me on Monday :( have a gut wrenching feeling he is gonna tell me I've gotta take my med's again :( xxx

only time will tell hunny...go get down and dirty....lol...
Mine is showing nothing but spots lol...but i am on period lol...also started bbt charting as well...set my alarm for 6am so before hubby starts stiring and making me wriggle all over/make me fall outta bed!!! lol...so wake up well still basically asleep shove thermom in gob and snooze tll it beeps lol....turn it off and read when i actually get my arse up lol....dunno if it'll work cos i am a shocking sleeper...so we'll see....
Am narked off btw..ive lost my book where i wrote all my ferning results in!!!! bugger!!! gonna have to get a new one....but i wanted to compare this month to last month!!!!
i know my kids have had it!!!! it paper and my kids are obsessed with paper...
Any news yet life and pinga???
Come on :bfp:
Teej: I know its early but will you be testing this year or next??? lol...that sounds wrong on so many levels....xxx

Rachi Rach - you never fail to put a smile on my face!!! You are hilarious!! I was wondering who "Pinga" was!!! Thoughts I'd over looked a lady on this thread!! lol, you have me laughing at my desk, xx

Mmmmm starting to get a bit anxious now... My psychiatrist is coming out to see me on Monday :( have a gut wrenching feeling he is gonna tell me I've gotta take my med's again :( xxx

Oh noooo!!! Wuill the meds affect the TTC process??, Loving that your sooo fangled with your new peice of science lab equipment that your lucking the scope while you got AF staying!!! lol, xx

No so much the process Leah just a future babies health!!! Possible birth defects and heart problems basically a whole host of nasty stuff that I so wouldn't risk...i'drather be a bit loopy for a few months than have a very poorly baby!!!

Still no sign yet so may buy a test if she doesn't appear tomorrow gonna BD tonight as that usually makes her appear if she is going to sorry for TMI xxx

Hope everything goes ok with the visit rach xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->