Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Worry not about the tmi Hun I truly think we are past that hunny xxx fx'd for you hunny xxx

its very quiet in here today...hope everyone is ok xxx
Well my af have defo stopped....only last 36 hours....dunno what the hell to think about that....

Hey hun, im good we have ohps son today so been making a ginger bread house with him.... Can't wait to be doing this kinda stuff with my own.
How's everyone else doing? My af lasted 48ish hours but thats normal for me.... Sooooo heavy too! Oh and ferns have gone completley on microscope today too... Confused much!

It wasn't heavy though Hun that's the confusing bit I dunno what's happened there!!!!
I hope you've been bding though Hun xxx dunno what could have gone off there xxx
Keep checking xxx mine still spots lol.... Didn't expect it not to be though lmfao....

No so much the process Leah just a future babies health!!! Possible birth defects and heart problems basically a whole host of nasty stuff that I so wouldn't risk...i'drather be a bit loopy for a few months than have a very poorly baby!!!

Absoloutly honey, fingers crossed for you chick, x

Morning ladies we seem to have all gone quiet, how is everyone doing??

Also thought I would check, does anyone else get the bloated AF feelings around ov? This is the second mth iv noticed it, feel real sluggish and bloated :(

Hope everyone is ok xxxx

You are Leah she did indeed!!!!
Lintu I feel bloated all the time at the mo xxx I guess vie never paid any attention before....
Hope everyone is well xxx it's is quiet cos people entering bding phase lol xxx

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to Betty!!! Wooo Hoooo - how many weeks Betty?? xx

We have all been a little quiet of late!! - yes all you ladies spending time in the feather with your other halfs!! lol,

Crossing everything for all you ladies this cycle!!! Hoping that you all will have to abstain from drinks over the new year as you will all have BFP's just before Santa comes!!!!!

Good Luck for your appoinement Rach!! xx

xxxxxx

Hey ladies! I can confirm I am 5 weeks on Thursday! Managed to confirm it with a CBD because apparently doctors don't confirm it anymore? Got my first midwife appt on Thursday aaaargh so exited!! Gonna start a journal too as I want to remember the whole journey! How are you Leah?

Good luck for today rach xxxx

Yay congrats again hunny xxx enjoy being stabbed by the midwife xxx and be prepared to answer a load of questions!!!! Xxx

Bloods taken, blood pressure taken, weight and height you might also have to take a pot of wee with you as well so she can check protein and stuff xxx

Oh dear lord! This is gonna be GREAT fun haha all be worth it though xxxxx

it is indeed worth it hun xxx
well had my home visit by my shrink...and as i suspected i HAVE to go back on medication....he has now changed it from what i was on...to Stelazine...whatever that is...lol...it is meant to be safer in pregnancy than the olanzapine i was on but have just read up on it and i am still unsure.....:(
i HATE having this illness it sucks beyond belief!!!! arrrrrggggggghhhhhhh
He yet again advised me not to have a baby because it can trigger an episode....
I am sooooooo bummed out right now....he's really pissed on my bonfire!!!! (sorry for the launguage)
I dunno what to do...:( i could cry cos i have just been kicked right down....

Awww Hun that's really crap!
Can you choose not to take the meds? Is there anymore you can do?! Big hug xxxxx

i can choose not to take them but then i'll end up with a whole host of shit being thrown at me....he said the risk of me having another episode out weigh the risks of the future baby health and chances of congenital and other birth defect are still gonna be there....
but i am sorry no it doesn't....i couldn't careless how ill i get during pregnancy and birth i get i don't wanna harm any future baby i have by pumping my body full of meds!!! but if i don't and i get ill....well who knows what'll happen....rock and hard place!!!!!
Bipolar SUCKS!!!!!
If anyone thinks it is a cool illness to have...i wouldn't wish it on ANYONE!!!! :(

Awwww Rachi!!! , Hugs to you honey!! xx

Betty!!! Wooop Woooop, I'm 5 weeks 4 days I think, Eeeeee bump buddies?? I dont have my first mid wife appointment until 04/01/11 - bummer I want it now!! lol, At least I have Christmas and new year to keep me occupied then the 4th will come round quick enough!! My Doc didnt check either - I could have been telling porkies!! lol, I dont feel pregnant though, apart from when I take my bra off my boobaloobas ache like mad!!

How are you any symptoms etc? x

How's all you lovely ladies getting on?? I'm guessing your all close to ovulation?? Fingers crossed for all you ladies"!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->