Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Leah it's on the main ttc pg it says ttc journal xxx You just write your title and write xxx I'll enjoy reading your journals ladies xxx

You will have to do it in the pregnancy section Leah but same as journals then new thread xxx

Big hugs rach it will get easier and you seem like a strong minded person whatever is meant to be will be! xxx

Ps Leah I don't even feel pregnant lol it's crazy showed OH the CBD and he was over the moon! Xxx

Big hugs rach it will get easier and you seem like a strong minded person whatever is meant to be will be! xxx

Ps Leah I don't even feel pregnant lol it's crazy showed OH the CBD and he was over the moon! Xxx

Awww my Dh didnt beleive me until I did the CB digi, thought the FRER were telling lies!!! lol, xx

It won't seem real for awhile ladies xxx wait until your baby bumps a start to show xxx and the first time you fell baby kick and when they get bigger and they get hi-cups xxx it is an amazing feeling xxx but when they are huge and they turn over it is the weirdest feeling ever!!!!

And durrrr at me saying put it in the ttc journal bit lmfao am tired of course it should be in the pregnancy section lol xxx make sure you both put links on your sigs to em xxx

well i have decided to comply with the shrink...i am gonna take it...i have been talking to some people on the mdf (bipolar fellowship) forum...and because it is an old anti pshycotic...more is known about it....there is a 2.4% risk to baby or 24 outta 1000 pregnancies....i will have to have many many tests when pregnant...to check everything and i'll have to have an amniocentisis (think i've spelt that wrong) thats where they stick a big needle into your belly into womb and draw amniotic fliuid from round the baby...(also the way they check for downs when you have a high risk of downs) it can run a risk of miscarriage but it is quite small...
Anyways...damn i am sooooooo tired and thirsty...cannot stop drinking....dunno what the hell is going on today....

Rach i'm gutted for you that you have to go back on meds hun but pleased they have changed them for you so you can continue to TTC, hopefully you will get your BFP this cycle so you can have baby then concentrate on yourself again xx

I'm now cd9 and no ferns at all on microscope, hoping they will start showing in a few days, have had a fab weekend, me and OH got through a litre bottle of Baileys :wacko: and have another bottle chilling for this weekend :thumbup:
I'm not really thinking too much about TTC this cycle as it has taken over for the last few months and I have been quite down so just enjoying myself... it is almost Christmas after all lol.

I haven't been about for a few days and have completely lost count of how many BFP's we have now, anyone else know and i'll update thread name xx

Ok so actually on cd10 lol... just noticed on ticker :haha:

Rach i'm gutted for you that you have to go back on meds hun but pleased they have changed them for you so you can continue to TTC, hopefully you will get your BFP this cycle so you can have baby then concentrate on yourself again xx

I'm now cd9 and no ferns at all on microscope, hoping they will start showing in a few days, have had a fab weekend, me and OH got through a litre bottle of Baileys :wacko: and have another bottle chilling for this weekend :thumbup:
I'm not really thinking too much about TTC this cycle as it has taken over for the last few months and I have been quite down so just enjoying myself... it is almost Christmas after all lol.

I haven't been about for a few days and have completely lost count of how many BFP's we have now, anyone else know and i'll update thread name xx

Hey Honey,

Yes stock up on the Baileys, its on offer in Asda at the moment, I think £10 for a litre!!!

I think we have 3 BFP's, Claire Muir, Betty, and Me, xx

They certainly have hun, have had 2 bottles from them now lol :haha:

Have updated the Thread, I thought there was another one before Claire, may be wrong tho - correct me if I am ladies and i'll keep it updated xx

Well my ferns started again CD14 and more yesterday but then nothing today. Have massive ovulation pains today had them for a few days now, not had them for a couple of mths, i'm wondering if i only get them when i ovulate from the right??

just done and OPK and it shows nothing, but thats nothing new :shrug: god can not wait for Feb then i can have my lap and see whats going on.

Morning Lintu!!!

I only felt OV pain every now and again too, After reading a few articles regarding ovulation and also something my Doc advised me off too, was that we dont necessarily release an egg each month. The month I noticed the pain was the month I got my BFP!!! So maybe you and me have not been releasing an egg each month, but I defo did last cycle and if you have the pain you defo are too!!! This is the month for you Lintu - I can feel it!!! Wooo hoo, get in the sack!! lol,

xxxx

hope so huni, I was planning on not TTC this mth and have been quite relaxed and not bothered about it up till now then the pain kicked in and it was hard not to think about anything but TTC although the last thing I feel like doing is BDing, not even gone to work as was feelig sick the pain was that full on :cry:

Altho my PMA is intact, just waiting for santa to empty his sack :winkwink:

hope so huni, I was planning on not TTC this mth and have been quite relaxed and not bothered about it up till now then the pain kicked in and it was hard not to think about anything but TTC although the last thing I feel like doing is BDing, not even gone to work as was feelig sick the pain was that full on :cry:

Altho my PMA is intact, just waiting for santa to empty his sack :winkwink:

Eeeeee Lintu,

I think I may have taken you last part of your post the wrong way!! lol, the bit where you said just waiting for Santa to empty his sack??? were you making ref to your DH and spermies - my most sincere appologies if not, or were you meaning hoping Santa has a BFP in his sack for you?? lol. Eeee I;m soo sorry I was quite tickled by that little post there!!! My dirty mind!! lol, :dohh:

was kinda meaning both :winkwink: sorry huni in a little bit of a strange mood :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->