Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey teej glad you enjoyed you bottle of baileys mmmmmmm yummy yummy xxx

Well my ferns started again CD14 and more yesterday but then nothing today. Have massive ovulation pains today had them for a few days now, not had them for a couple of mths, i'm wondering if i only get them when i ovulate from the right??

just done and OPK and it shows nothing, but thats nothing new :shrug: god can not wait for Feb then i can have my lap and see whats going on.

You should be OVing hun, if ferns are showing that means your fertile which has gotta be good sign... right!?!?!

Loving the comment about santa's sack :haha: fingers crossed we all get what we want, Christmas day will be 7ish dpo for me so hopefully i'll be implanting around then :)

Good Luck Ladies xxx

Lol rach, can't beat a little smut :winkwink: yeah fingers x'd teej just checked my CP and it's high and open pounced once today might strike again later :dance: feel so far from sexy it's untrue but he's getting it later

AHHAHA... you go girl!!

I've told OH as soon as I start getting ferns on scope he's getting it everyday till they have gone :) xx

Girlies,

I need to know in details out of nosiness how to check your cervix position?? Its not something I looked into when trying TTC,, But I'm quite intregued, xx

Leah I advise you don't go prodding up there now you are preg hunny xxx

But it is like a willy inside your vagina lol or a sausage as my oh calls it lol x before af it is very low (say about half way up your index finger) then when your about to ov it goes high up and you can bearly reach it with your middle finger (I get oh to go foraging lol) then it drops back down... When you get preg (unsure how preg) it raises back up to ov stage where it stays until you give birth xxx hope that helps xxx but like I said once pf don't go hunting for it!!!!

Btw I love smut cannot beat a good ole bit of smut!!!! Lol xxx
Btw forgot to tell you about my shrink coming yesterday... He is a new one and damn he is well hot!!!! I was drooling lol.... Really they shouldn't send sexy shrinks to people with bipolar cos some/ me are like dogs on heat lol!!!! It is like waving a carrot in front of a donkey lol!!!! I wanted to lick him all over lol xxx mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy shrink.... I won't mind visiting him at all lol xxx

Eeeeeeee Rachel, Lovin the Sexy Shrink!!!

Oooh errr to the cervix checking, Dont worry Rach I dont have any desires at the momento to be fingering my lady parts!!, lol. So basically there are no microscopes, sticks or themometers or any other peice of wonderful equipment other that you very own index finger??. I was under the impression there must be some kind of yard stick used to measure this!! lol, But rach you advised me not to stick anything up there - but what about playing hide the sausage?? theres not much I can do to reduce the size of the sausage so will I just have to limit where I hide the sausage??

Rach my lovely, your a tonic!!! - As my late Grandma Florence would have said!! xx

Ha ha yard stick, depends how big you finger is lovey !!! If your interested google the beautiful cervix project helped me figure out what I was rummaging for, but dint go digging yourself :blush:

Rach huni when you've finished with you hotty send him my way :winkwink: I think I may sign myself up xxx

Go teej :happydance:

I tell ya lintu you could have slid me up to school lmfao he was sooooo scrummy... We were having a serious chat and I had to stop him talking to me because something in my head said 'damn he's yummy just lick him' lol so I burst out laughing and he asked why I wad laughing but I could hardly say 'cos you is damn fine and i wanna lick you' could I lol xxx
He's loads better than my last one xxx but hr also said I was a little unwell at the mo which floored me :( I am happy but he said I seemed hypomanic (not manic but above normal) which could be why i am like a dog on heat lol xxx (I get hyper sexual when in an elevated state)!

Kids love it when I am hypo cos I act like a child at times bouncing round like tigger!!!! But it always lands me in trouble!!!
Mmmmm yeah think he has a point tbh!!!! Lol "/

I know i'm in my own lil world but it's ok they know me here!!

I have a really funny cartoon image of you in my head with your tongue hanging out and your eyes popping outta your head, pmsl xxx

LOL - Lintu, I had the same vision of our Rach almost sitting on his knee, tongue hanging out almost licking his ear!! lol, Bless you Rach, glad the visit was a pleasureable one for you!!

Ladies I've managed to get a prof pic back on here now!! - Rach wheres yours??????!! lol, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->