Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Ladies iv just had a lil line on an OPK :dance: it's not dark but it's there and it's the first time iv had anything in 12 mths whoop whoop

Why thank you darl lol...took me ages but now i am making loads lol....

Eeeee there she is!!! Our Rach!!!

I was thinking eee who is that stranger telling our Lintu to get humping!! lol then I saw it was our resident tonic Rach!! You look just like I thought you did!!! Nice to see you!! xxx

Ive changed mine too now so you can see me better!! my wedding pic I had up looked a bit on the dated side - well it was 6 years ago!! xx

Yay to your positive OPK - I bet I dont need 3 guesses to guess what your doing at the momento!!! Oooohhh!! lol, xx

Eeeee my appologies, just becuase I'm not getting it at the momento as I'm scared!! xx

Ouch ouch ouch.... Me and hub had some slap and tickle last night and this morning I have seriously bad belly ache :( ...

Hahahaha... you ladies crack me up!!!!

Lintu, yay on the pos POK hun, I noticed you haven't posted much since that so hopefully your busy :winkwink:

Rach, I also have such an image of you bouncing around the room lmao. Loving the sound of your dishy shrink tho - does he do home call's to Slough :blush:
Not good about the belly ache tho hun, any idea why??

Leah, how's things going with you hun, all well I hope xx

Well i'm on cd11 today, just licked my scope and awaiting results!!

Gotta go and get ready now for hospital app to make sure all is ok with my back, hoping he's not going to put me in for further surgery, although last time he tried it I said I wouldn't have it - just hope things are still not too bad as would mean another couple of years before I could TTC again :(

He does home visits but dunno about how far he'd travel ;)
Hope all goes well at hospital hunny xxx

Bugger, I guess OH will do... lmao

Thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back