Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I intend to hun... OH is soooo getting it tonight!!! lol

Haha that nickname better not stick Betty Poop haha!

Labour sounds sooooo much fun! NOT ha

Yay partial ferns! Get to it xcx

I was wondering when someone would have spotted the "Betty Poop"!! lol, I amused mysefl with that one!!! lol, xx

Yess Betty Poop, Labour does sound a blast!!! Just hope nothing will be blasting out my backside!! Ewwww, xx

I tell ya contractions hurt more than baby coming out!!!! But with youngest I was induced (apparently more painful than natural labour) and the broke my water at 9am put the drip in to make contractions stronger at 1pm changed over midwives at 2pm I asked for an epidural at 3pm cos it was hurting a bit while they were arranging the ep I needed to pee but couldn't get off bed so midife brought me a bed pan (nice) just as we were getting on it I changed my mind the convo went like this me: I really need to pee!!!' midwife: ok here's the bed pan let's get on it me: I ain't pissing in that woman!!! Lol ermmmm no I don't need to pee I need a poo... Get me off this bed!!!! Midwife: ok come on then me: holy shit I don't need a poo I need to push!!!! Midwife looks down there lol and say omg whatever you do DO NOT push.... I ain't got me gloves on!!!! Lol so she telling me not to push, but you know when your busting for a poop and you try to hold it in?!!! Well it's like that!!! Lmfao final she got gloves on and she said ok ready lol one push head out.... Waited about 5 mins for baby to rotate then second push ... Out came baby!!!!
It's as easy as that lol he was my smallest at 8lb 8oz xxx

Hahahahahaha seriously I'm in stitches at this thread!!!! Between Leah and rach it's a right giggle! Xxxx

Not even a tiny bit of poop....thought i was gonna but nope, nad, nothing....:haha:
Oh i've got plenty of poop stories but i'll save em for another day xxx
Your in for such a treat lmfao...:haha::haha::haha:

lol, I'll leave that one to you Rach, I have a delicate gag reflex at the momento,

You know you would think this thred was exclusive to just us regulars and not the whole of general public of the world!! And here we are talking about all and saundry no topics barred with our photos of ourselves next to our comments!!! jeeezu wept!! lol,
Hailarious, xx

Oh well lol all friends in here...if anyone wants to risk popping in they are just gonna have to join in with the smutty, poopy and loopy conversation!!!! We do talk about ttc but we keep it dead casual and talk about other stuff which takes our minds off it!!! Plus we all offer each and everyone support through everything!!!! Currently top subject poo.... Lol xxx

Oh dear its only me and you now on the thread!! We have been abandon because of our "Potty" mouths!! lol, xx

If you can't talk about poop with your TTC buddies who can you talk about it too is what I say xxx

Damn I feel terrible.... I am sooooooo tired and cranky... God help anyone who narks me off tonight!!!!
Might go to docs and get him to run some bloods on me cos I feel shocking!!!! :(

I dont mind a lil toilet chat girls just been busy :sex: :winkwink:

Good lass hope you had fun ;)
Well i've got some well dodgy pains in my tuppy...feels like someone is stabbing me in the cervix with a knitting needle....happens on and off...but it hurts....btw what is more puzzling is i've had this pain before....when i was pregnant with my boys...but i was about 30 weeks plus...and it felt like the babies were sticking their fingers down through my crevix with sharp fingernails....it's winding me up now...i know i am not preg...i had my af so not preg...granted it wasn't a long af but still...plus i did a hpt and it was neg....gonna book and appointment at docs cos some weird stuff is going down with me!!!!
Why can't things be simple and straightforward!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->